1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Penthouse of the Vampire King (Rated R) SU

Discussion in 'Sign Up' started by VampirateMace, Feb 1, 2019.

1. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Alright, looks good.

2. VampirateMace

GoldenHouou (Samael - Angel, Slayer/Exorcist, Sorcerer) Accepted

Monster Guy (Adam - Human, Slayer, Sorcerer) Pending, looks good in general
    - The op pendent is op in an op game, at 8+ powers (some of which are undefined). I would say pick if it gives him damage resistances, hightens his physical ablities, or gives him new abilities. But, He should already have better physical attributes then a normal human from the years of training, if that helps you decide. You coul also have multiple talismans, but use some restraint.

& (Cadence - Human, Exorcist, Chef, Witch, Wizard) Pending, looks good in general
    - The Halberd, is it iron or silver? It reads like you just didn't decide.
    - There's a sentence fragment in the armor description "It is decorated with various The skirt"

Everyone else, it's been about 2 weeks, let's get those SUs finished up.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Monster Guy likes this.
  3. Vern

Vern Why not both?

All right, I've finished my SU! Hopefully there's not too much wrong with it.

4. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Jigglypuff again

K, I think I fixed it.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  5. VampirateMace

Vern (Chloe - Human, Slayer, Uni Student, Witch, Sorceress): Pending, minor stuff.
    - Can we move the magic resistance to the hood? It already has that type of enchantment and talismans should really only do one thing.
    - Um the non-specificity of her weapon collection is not great. I assume you'd mention if she had any magic weapons. Maybe make a short list of her go-tos after the sword?

Mon: Way better.
    - Weapons look good.
    - The talisman is way more reasonable, but talismans should still have just one purpose. But if you want to split the currently listed powers between two items though (one that gives him strength/speed, and one that gives resistances), that would be just fine.

6. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Jigglypuff again

The magic resistance has been split into a bedazzled bracelet.

7. VampirateMace

Mon, Vern: Okay, I think you're both good to go.