• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

People On This Forum and New Information

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
If you are one of those people who sees new information (such as the new D/P boxart revealed today) and automatically thinks it is fake or tries to find a way to show it's fake, please post here and tell why you are so determined to say something is fake. I seriously do not understand. What are you people going to do in September when the games come out and the new Pokemon start floating around? Are you going to automatically say each and every one is fake until it is posted on serebii.net or another "reliable" website?

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Well I can pretty much judge stuffs that's real or fake myself.