• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

People should prefer fast pace over slow pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonChu

PikaAsh:o
No one want to watch boring fillers 20 weeks to get a badge.
bravo DIRECTORS!

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
No one want to watch boring fillers 20 weeks to get a badge.
bravo DIRECTORS!
The worry is if it's this fast a pase now the pase might be really slow when we get to the later Gyms like how Sinnoh had a year with only one Gym battle.

Paul Ketchum

Remarkable!
People should be entitled to their own opinions.

I personally find some fillers entertaining.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
The title of the thread led me to believe you were going to make some good point but I find a one-liner thread. Yes it is a one-liner, making a 6 word sentence and then going down 2 spaces to write 2 words isn't really long. I think everyone here would like faster-paced, as to why you needed to make a thread about it and so short..... who the hell knows.

ps: Aren't one-line openers in threads considered SPAM?

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Thank you JasonChu for agreeing with me. BW doesn't need too many fillers because after it's over they'll still find another way to show more BW Pokemon.

RickHoenn

Banned
You're cool. :)

They don't need 190+ episodes to make things right, everything could be well done in 100+ eps.

Last edited:

The Fire Starter

Sadly, I think fillers are going to stay. I don't think the developers of the anime are focusing on the story as much as focusing on showcasing the pokemon. That's the main idea for them.

thunderblade12

People should agree with my opinion.

No! They should agree with mine, I's supah smurt!

/Thread.

(Really don't see this thread going in any other direction, do you?)

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
There's nothing wrong with entertaining fillers, is there? I would like atleast some fillers that are entertaining. Not too much, not too little either. Medium-fast paced.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Instead of fillers we could have mini arcs like tag tournaments...triple battle tournanaments,something like the wallace cup^_^

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I don't agree with this. I think fillers, are important, somehow to the show. Pokemon can get an episode on them, getting more development in the show. Bayleef for example, half of its episodes were fillers and because of it we remember it doing something. 10 eps between a gym is fine.

Shadow XD001

I think a faster pace is good, but not too fast. I'd like to see some fillers, and most of the Sinnoh Fillers actually seemed interesting, IMO (might be different for you, but I don't care). Still, we don't need to wait four years for one region to be done/only one badge in a year because then it will be rushed at the end, and that's what happened to Sinnoh.

I'd somewhere around 130 - 150 episodes seems pretty good for Best Wishes, or at least somewhere around there, but 191 episodes is way too much.

TrainerOfLegend

People should be entitled to their own opinions.

I personally find some fillers entertaining.

Same here. Alot of times fillers contain a plot that seems to just click with me. Remember Pikahuna, or "Where no Togepi has Gone Before" from DP

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
YEA, I agree FAST PACE SAGAS ALL THE WAY

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
[IMG139]http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/justin-bieber-dead.jpg[/IMG139]
This thread is dumb & will inevitably lead to arguing over whether fillers are good or not, and as punishment I'm making you look at Justin Bieber. I'm also closing the thread, for the aforementioned dumbness/inevitable flamewar reasons. Along with the fact that most of the posts here are so low content that they're semi-spammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.