• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

People You Look Up To

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Leroy Jenkins. 'Nuf said.

Rave

Banned
I no longer look up to people. People are all just about the same,

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
^ Nah, I really, really doubt that.

Earthia100

I not really looking up to anyone in particular at the moment.

Besides, when you're this awesome, who needs to look up to anyone?

Rave

Banned
^ Nah, I really, really doubt that.

When you realize that people are just about the same as you are and understand how they are, then you honestly lose whatever initial value of them beforehand.

Believe me, it's something that you don't understand.

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
OKAY!!!! I'm guilty of looking up to my mom XD she's almost as cool as pokemon is

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
When you realize that people are just about the same as you are and understand how they are, then you honestly lose whatever initial value of them beforehand.

Believe me, it's something that you don't understand.
I'm still slightly confused.

When you say "same as you", do you mean vulnerabilities? Weaknesses? (It certainly couldn't be strengths).

Personally I feel like that makes me want to look up to a person even more if they show weaknesses and vulnerability, because it shows even people who are human can accomplish big things.

Or maybe I still have no idea what you mean since it's still a little vague I guess..

Hox

Banned
I wouldn't know, I have never done it. But why are we making a big deal out of this? It's really annoying.

People are making fun of you because the person you're looking up to is ridiculous. Yes, she is smart (I hate to admit this, but watching interviews and the like she really isn't as stupid as she sounds or lets on) and she is ambitious, but she's a caniving ***** and will walk over anyone and cross seemingly any moral boundry to achieve her own ends. Whether this be humiliating herself and her family with a public sex tape (in before bleeding hearts "bawwk there's nothing wrong with sex omg y so judgemental") or making a sham marriage for attention. I hate her and everything she represents. Selfishness, materialism, etc. When people start actually looking up to people like her there's a serious ****ing problem.

I hope I helped.

Anyways, I look up to Johnny Cash. I relate to people that have had a lot hard knocks in life and they still manage to live and function like regular human beings despite the fact that its hard to do so. I've come to find out, that the wisest people on earth are also the most jaded. You don't learn anything until you've been ****ed over enough times. The more you've been ****ed over, the more you know.

Last edited:

Fatal

Banned
Wow, thats badass that you met Ray Allen.

I look up to my paarents because they just try to do whatever makes their kids happy and is best for the family. They're unselfish, loving, and mentally strong.

I also look up to Derrick Rose and Paul Pierce. They're both basketball players.

I look up to Derrick Rose because that guy has done so much for Chicago (won MVP award) and is very passionate about what he does. He tore his ACL and hes currently recovering from surgery (will take 8-12 months), and hes only seeing the positives. Hes a good humble guy.

I look up to Paul Pierce because hes the main reason why I started playing basketball. I saw him playing one day and he just amazed me. He's also pretty good and has won a ring and a finals MVP award.

I actually met Pierce on a separate occasion back in 2005ish at a Warriors vs Celtics game. Same with Allen but I saw Allen last year. And I got him to sign my Ray Allen Jersey. I got an autograph from Pierce as well on one of his cards but obviously the Jersey is much more valuable.

Profesco

gone gently
My grandmother. I'm proud and honored to be her grandson.