• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

peoples thoughts on spiritomb?

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
Me like Spiritomb...

Not that much

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
I like Spiritomb. It has an awesome design, it doesn´t have any weakness, also the way to catch it is very creative.

Biechae

Spiritomb is pretty good except I dont like that it's so hard to catch. ><

Sphyxius

People constantly say Spiritomb is no better than Sableye when pure math proves otherwise. Its stats are infinitely better, the only ones that are lacking are its HP and Speed, all its other stats are at the very least above average.

Sammi

Banned
I love Spiritomb. It's nice and has a great, funny and unique design, and I have to say that when I first heard it's cry, I was like, all <3333333333-ish and stuff.

zeno48

Zaker!
Spiritomb looks ugly. I mean it looks like my vommit. It's cool tha it has no weakness but I don't like it.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Just looking at the thing, makes me wonder why it has speed at all...

blindskater

Spiritomb is awesome.

Great wall/special sweeper.

Evil Rocket Scientist

Cookies,evil cookies
you know, spiritomb shouldn't have waight...

I like it alot, but it is evolution missing.

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
It's a quirky, somewhat cute Pokémon :3 It's one of my favourite Ghosts.

Blazios

you know, spiritomb shouldn't have waight...

Yes, because everybody knows that giant rocks are weightless.

And even air weighs something.

BTW, it is spelled weight, not waight.

I like Spiritomb. I don't see why people say its stats are below average, seeing as its base defense stats are 12 below Arceus...

Last edited:

Aviano

I dropped my balls
People constantly say Spiritomb is no better than Sableye when pure math proves otherwise. Its stats are infinitely better, the only ones that are lacking are its HP and Speed, all its other stats are at the very least above average.

Who says that? I mean seriously >_>

Euphoria

Soul Salsa
I like its cry, concept, design and typing quite a lot. If I had to choose between Spiritomb and Sableye I'd go for Spiritomb.

Leon

It's mint TBH. No weaknesses, good stats, interesting method of capture, cool cry, and it looks good. :]

XXXO.