• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perap's English Name...Revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Wow! Perap's name is Chatot!

Avrillie

Contest-Fan
I think it's much better than Perap etc.
But it's doesn't matter from me cause I think Chatot is ugly and not very creative pokemon.

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
CHATOT!??? o_O

Oh lordy....im scared to know the other names of the 4th gen.

i thought it woul dbe somthing like Perapper or Parachat

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I really don't like the name Chatot...to me it's still Perap. And I'll name my Perap's Perap when I get an English Pearl. :)

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
WTF? I'd prefer Parote or Paranote over this thing! Are you sure thats it? >=(

Rapiido

I think it's just cause most people got into the Japanese names, and probably won't accept many english names for a while.. Like Kyogre! XD
Chatot doesn't bug me. x3 I like it. =D

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
No, some name's are good. But I mean, "Chatot", c'mon Pokemon people, a little more creativity, please? Calling Kabaraisu Kabaraisu gets annoying, bet I'll like it's Enlgish name. :D

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I'll get used to it... Though.. I'm nicknaming mine in Diamond to Perappu.

~~.....

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
jeez! I saw that name and here is my first thought

"American nintendo is on crack, or weed or maybe craeed!" (pronounced cra- eed)

I just pray they give better names to everything else... but on the Perap/ Chatot debate I wil lalways call it Perap... becuase Chatot is the worst name ever!

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Perap might stay but as Parap because Parrot + Rap (musical genre)= Parap

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
No, some name's are good. But I mean, "Chatot", c'mon Pokemon people, a little more creativity, please? Calling Kabaraisu Kabaraisu gets annoying, bet I'll like it's Enlgish name. :D
I call Kabaraisu Gabaraisu or Gabu. XD

~#Nyolun#~

Chatot?! 0_o
What kind of name is that? I never give nicknames to my Pokemon but I'm going to give it the nickname Perap. It sounds much better to me.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Which name is better..

Perap: 16 votes
Chatot: 1 vote

XD It seams like that...

Anyway, Like With Muchlax and Weavile, i'll get used to the new name. It may be awhile though...

Status
Not open for further replies.