• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Percy Jackson and The Olympians RPG Creation.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
As stated by Razor Leaf, the RPG Idea's and Wishes thread is no place for the idea of The RPG as we have taken it past an Idea or a Wish. So here's the thread where we will come up with name, plot, ideas and anything else. This is open to all who want to take part in the RPG and we will create this together.

Current Name: Percy Jason and the Olympians: The Wrath of Hades.

Current Plot: None as of Now.

Anything Else: None as of Now.

rotrum

Ice Cold
..I would advise you to think of a plot before thinking of a name.

Also, Titans>Hades as Antagonists. Hades already got what he wanted in the series, I think

Manchee

extra toasty
Oh this looks fun 8D

To the above poster, I don't think it would matter much whether or not Hades is done in the actual series since the is all made up and can have basically anything in it. I know in the movie he is knocked unconscious and isn't seen the rest of the movie, although I'm not sure in the books since I'm only about halfway through it. But based on the movie he could easily want revenge for what happened.

Hm... maybe this could be set a while after the actually series and somehow Hades is about to get revenge? And Percy could be, like, the "owner" of Camp Half-Blood now, and he needs to find new heroes to help fight against the God living the the Underworld.

I dunno, haha, and sorry if my idea isn't that great, I didn't read the discussion in the Ideas/Wishes thread, I just saw this and though I'd reply real quick ;3

BA~

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Ooooo I didn't know you could make a thread like this~

ok lesse... Hades could have a son that was killed on earth and now he's super angry and wants to take out the whole world to avenge his son OR he wants to take over the world to overthrow Zeus. Afterall, Hades is the oldest son.

DIBS ON ARTEMIS!

rotrum

Ice Cold
-Err...Very miniscule spoilers for LAst book-

Hades and the Olympians hate eachother less at the last book of the series.

I dont' exactly remember what terms they were at, but Percy requests it.

The Percy being the owner would be a nice idea
-End miniscule-

-Spoilers-
Maybe Dionysus could be pardoned by Zeus for his fighting and.."death"(For lack of a better word) during the fight with Typhon.
Personally, I'd like a war of Immortals sort of thing (Maybe Olympus gettign divided, Or Titans, etc) that would be like the big battle in the final book-Where Camp Halfblood has to guard certain landmarks and negotiate with humans/demigods/Minor-Gods of good/evil.
EX:
Lotus H&C: Time is slowed down here, and Human money can be obtained here in mass amounts. (I dont' like the movie version of it though..) A good safehouse because supplies would never expire, etc etc. Only the Most Sane can be in there, though.
Gate to the UnderWorld: If Hades attacks, then switch with the Mount Tamapais. If Titans attack, then Self-Explanatory.
Empire State Building: Olympus. Self-explanatory.
Mount Tamapais (Mount Orthys): See Gate to the Underworld.
Hoover Dam: Statues to Zeus.
Gila Claw, Arizona: The Junk of the Gods is important-even if its just junk to the Gods. To Minor Gods/Demigods....
Miami, Florida: Base of Operations for the Party Ponies and Launching point to Sea Of Monsters.
Smithsonian Museum, D.C. : Den of Nemean Lions.
Camp Half-Blood: Self Explanatory.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Maybe we could follow the wish that Percy made in the Last Olympian? You know to build houses for minor Gods and Goddesses in camp half-blood? We could shift the focus from the twelve (I believe) well known Gods and make some of the less important Gods and Goddesses' children the actual heros for this one?

Since the big three (Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades) are considered the strongest then wouldn't the other nine be next in power and then the minor God's and Goddesses after them? Because of this their children would be less powerful and therefor at a disadvantage to the other campers, especially the children of the big three.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Hey, a Lighting Thief (sorry, I call the series that) RP? Sounds awwwwwfully intresting.

Um, maybe sometime after Percy's wish, Eris (goddess of discord, Illiad plz) gets mad somehow and gets everyone at the camp to start hating eachother. Then something? I don't know.

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I actually like the idea of the Titans and Camp Half Blood being split and having an all out war, it could make for some good RPing. I'll think more on it and try and get some rough ideas for the plot out soon.

KS: We aren't doing dibs, If I create the RPG then there won't be reservations, this means if someone wants a character and they make a better one then they will get the character. More to the point, who's to say we aren't going to have two people per cabin or something?

Anyway, the main thing I've got so far is Percy will be the Camp Director, although his part in the RPG will need some deciding.