• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perfect Sharpness! Kartana has Arrived! (1067)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
This episode was really boring. I did like Kartana and it’s reversed talking. I liked the moment where it was trying to cut a rainbow but Sophocles said it couldn’t, only to turn out to be a Worm Hole. Something tells me that the Ultra Rangers will use the Ultra Beasts for help in the future.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
So they posted a clip of the dub of this episode on YouTube and Twitter...

They actually kept the fact that Kartana's lines are backmasked. He goes "Again I cut a worthless object" in English, too. So... neat.

Vipsoccermaster

Oh you know what. There were two noteworthy things in this episode. Well one was the multiplying Meltan. But secondly, we got some "gender confirmations" for the cast. I don't recall if it was shown before but Meltan and Sandy are considered male and Shaymin is considered female.

Male:
Meltan

Female
Shaymin
Well, despite the medals they wear, Meltan and Shaymin are gender-less. Never male nor female.

Fine episode. Never underestimate Kartana's cutting powers. If you need help cutting something, Kartana is the one you need. Fine Deoxys and Rayquaza appearance, too. Lots of mythical Pokémon shown in this episode... four, to be exact.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
This episode was so ridiculous on so many levels that it was like an episode of Riverdale or something

-Deoxys and Rayquaza are randomly involved in this episode for whatever reason?!

-Kartana just shows up and cuts up everything

-The meteor is going to land EXACTLY on their school?!

-Kartana just cuts up a METEOR

-the smaller pieces still somehow do no damage and all fall in the water

-KARTANA CUTS A HOLE IN THIN AIR

This episode, man, I tell you. This. Episode.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
I think the origami pokemon might personify one of the themes that could exist in the show. The idea that even cute things can be dangerous! What could it mean to "cut" a rainbow and at the same time not cause any damage? It almost sounds like some kind of abstract reference to philosophy or a warrior concept type of deal. In any case, I am just glad that the rainbow was ok and the Ultra beast was able to find its way back home.

Last edited: