• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Performing a Pathway to the Future! (916)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Aria VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

Through to the semi-finals of the Master Class Showcase, Serena, Shauna and Jessie face a massive battle of strength and grace. However, during Serena's performance, something strange happens. Will it affect her chances and will she be able to get through to the finals against her old friend and Kalos Queen, Aria?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

elior

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t
looks like aria vs serena showdown will be great look foward to see it no matter who will win they both looks great

Janovy

Banned
Sylveon to the rescue LOL

Janovy

Banned
Oh, she DID hurt herself.

Xuxuba

Yashio helped her wiith the injury though. We had a flashback of her talking to Aria too.

edit: she lost

Last edited:

Xuxuba

was it because her injury?

No. The injury didn't stop her from doing anything, but Aria was able to get more votes.

EDIT: AMOURSHIPPING OASKDOASIDKA

eDIT: OMG, Serena went after Yashio

Last edited:

elior

No. The injury didn't stop her from doing anything, but Aria was able to get more votes.

EDIT: AMOURSHIPPING OASKDOASIDKA

eDIT: OMG, Serena went after Yashio
was it very close with the number of votes like we predicted before the episode aired?

Xuxuba

DoriDori was amazing. Looking forward to the dub ruining that moment with a random background music...

was it very close with the number of votes like we predicted before the episode aired?

If i'm not mistaken, they didn't show how many votes she got, they just said she won.

AshSerena

DoriDori was amazing. Looking forward to the dub ruining that moment with a random background music...

If i'm not mistaken, they didn't show how many votes she got, they just said she won.

actaully it did, its half of Aria votes

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So I only had audio for this episode sadly, but Dori Dori sounded amazing. I also expected Serena to lose and it seems it wasn't because of injury thank God. Once I'm able to actually see the visual part of the episode I'll comment more about it.

elior

@Xuxuba how was serena final preformance. was it stuning and diffrent then her normal flame and pancham attack?

Janovy

Banned
So basically:

Yashio will take Serena under her wing at the end of XY. So it is 100% confirmed Serena is not staying for next gen.

Xuxuba

I think the point of the injury was to show how she went from being the girl who would give up at the first moment she could, like her mother said in XY053, to the girl now who doesn't stop even when she's hurt. Also that injury allowed her to get closer to Yashio who's going to become her mentor once the XYZ saga is over.

@Xuxuba how was serena final preformance. was it stuning and diffrent then her normal flame and pancham attack?

Yeah, she made a giant flower using her pokemons moves, she used Sylveon's fairy wind as a trampoline and she made a circle of fire using Braixen's stick. There were some similarities, but nothing too big, at least in my opinion, especially considering that the choreography was extremely different..

Last edited:

elior

I think the point of the injury was to show how she went from being the girl who would give up at the first moment she could, like her mother said in XY053, to the girl now who doesn't stop even when she's hurt. Also that injury allowed her to get closer to Yashio who's going to become her mentor once the XYZ saga is over.

Yeah, she made a giant flower using her pokemons moves, she used Sylveon's fairy wind as a trampoline and she made a circle of fire using Braixen's stick. There were some similarities, but nothing too big, at least in my opinion, especially considering that the choreography was extremely different..
was the votes was very close between serena and aria like we predicted before the episode aired?

NettFox

Had to watch it in action. Just magnificent where I was hoping she would've won even if I knew she would lose as per tradition yet I'm glad she expected to have lost and did so gracefully without shedding a single tear and managing to find consolation in earning the respect from Palermo. I felt all these Disney princess vibes, particularly Snow White, from Aria's performance in sync with her trio of Pokemon where I could understand why Serena was astounded by it.

Really I have to say this was a satisfying conclusion and while I'm disappointed with how much more could've been built up prior with her rivals since I wanted to see more of them I was still touched by the good byes said at the end. Though if they do come back as recurring characters for any Serena episodes after the Master Class I'd be happy for them to expand upon goals after the showcases to possibly give Serena a b plot on figuring out more on what else to do aside from performing since they'll have to wait a year or whatever til the next chance to claim the title. Nothing that overshadows Team Flare or Ash's league yet enough that makes us wonder what will happen to her before Sun & Moon comes out aside from the obvious Palermo tutelage and all.

Gotta say that I was impressed that Jessie wasn't throwing a diva fit as she would back in Sinnoh. That Team Rocket Nakama moment was just feels galore and matched the level of OS with how they were close. Guess its back to try to steal COTD/POTD Pokemon while attempting to interfere with Team Flare. I'm still hoping they get a powerhouse or two since the last battle was absolute curb stomp. That and if Giovanni really wants to step up his game for Zygarde and Mega Evolution he should send in more operatives such as Butch and Cassidy to bring them back to their OS beloved status along with more of TRio's original personality which should flare up with their rival duo.