• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion VS. Danger Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.

banner4-1.png

V.S

iaza14363810666600.png

~Rules~
~5th Gen BW2 OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~ All battles will be BW2 OU (Unless both opponents wish it to be something else) standard rules.
~ All battles will be best of 3. Unless agreed upon before the start of the first match. Each player must win 2/3 of the battles to get a win.
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ Activity wins will be given.

~Line Ups~
Danger Inc. V.S Perpetual Motion

Blues vs Fabian
Superstar/Magicmonkey(didnt battle so we are allowing either to get this done.) vs Gearflow
Magicmonkey vs Scubasteve
ShowMeTheMankey vs Beshort
Kody vs D-Bray

~Score~

2-2

~Subs~

ElxIcel Kyro
Prohawk DeviantMaster

The deadline is now The 3rd of March.

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
great, get your matches done as soon as you can everyone and good luck to all of perpetual motions lineup.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Gl both sides;
Go Danger Inc :D

Good luck to those on my team and those not participating neutral luck to the others, gonna talk to STEVE!

beshort123

<----Uber
I will find my opponent and when we battle I will literally spank the mankey.
*I will show him the barbaric wrath that besieged the temples of Rome.

*I will show him That no mountain or rumbling volcano can slow my path.

*I will show him why Ron Jeremy Looks to me for advice.

*I will savagely Go into battle and Dragon Dance every chance I can to raise my attack and speed.

*I will Show him my latest mix tape featuring Busta Rhymes and lil john yelling constantly, "OOOKAAAY".

*I will show him whats it like to be on the receiving end of my endless hax.

*I will show him no mercy

*I will show the grand decor of my attacks as I yell out their names while im attacking.
"Savage Blast!!"
..City destroyed.

*I will stop talking now and contact my unlucky opponent for an *** whooping he shall never forget.​

X i hope you remember this.

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
bs hyper used to be one of my best friends :[ well at least i don't have to play against this friend i guess.. anyway lets have some fun there '-'

BLUES.

Something else
Won both games, gg's.

I will find my opponent and when we battle I will literally spank the mankey.
*I will show him the barbaric wrath that besieged the temples of Rome.

*I will show him That no mountain or rumbling volcano can slow my path.

*I will show him why Ron Jeremy Looks to me for advice.

*I will savagely Go into battle and Dragon Dance every chance I can to raise my attack and speed.

*I will Show him my latest mix tape featuring Busta Rhymes and lil john yelling constantly, "OOOKAAAY".

*I will show him whats it like to be on the receiving end of my endless hax.

*I will show him no mercy

*I will show the grand decor of my attacks as I yell out their names while im attacking.
"Savage Blast!!"
..City destroyed.

*I will stop talking now and contact my unlucky opponent for an *** whooping he shall never forget.​

X i hope you remember this.
That was anticlamatic. Good luck though to both, sorry if our war team never contacts you. We arent used to using serebii for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.