• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion VS. Danger Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kody

yep i rage quit so yea he wins

yep i rage quit so yea he wins

You have failed me for the last time.

Also I have free time now so this week battle done hopefully soon yes yes.

BLUES will be taking prohaws place as he has a holiday or something to do.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
the rage quit is a lie my thundurrus had him checked on the last pokemon( faster stronger stab SE).

You kids, need to not get ahead of yourselves. I talked to Prohawk last night; he told me that he will be back before the deadline and asked that he not be subbed out.

Is too late for that. Whats done is done. If you haven't battled by the time hawk makes it back I don't see why he can't return to his place however.

I trust you will be honest and try and play BLUES.

ALso Scubasteve is having a few problems IRL so our match may take some time to get done.

BLUES.

Something else
Is too late for that. Whats done is done. If you haven't battled by the time hawk makes it back I don't see why he can't return to his place however.

this is exactly right, but at the same time please dont avoid battling.

I trust you will be honest and try and play BLUES.

Aso Scubasteve is having a few problems IRL so our match may take some time to get done.

Alright. Maybe Scubasteve should be subbed also seeing as I went about 2 months trying to arrange a match with him for TMP and never got that set up (he quit TMP before we could)

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Alright. Maybe Scubasteve should be subbed also seeing as I went about 2 months trying to arrange a match with him for TMP and never got that set up (he quit TMP before we could)

BLUES you battled me about 6 times for TMP...I didn't like that league and only stayed in it for EK (at the time)...there was a fire at my school and on the way here, a firetruck hit an electric pole taking out my dorm's power. But it should be back soon.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
BLUES you battled me about 6 times for TMP...I didn't like that league and only stayed in it for EK (at the time)...there was a fire at my school and on the way here, a firetruck hit an electric pole taking out my dorm's power. But it should be back soon.

you have horrible luck.

you have horrible luck.

Agreed. Im more than willing to wait for steve, althoguh if you choose to sub him out its fine. As your opponents we have no right to demand substitutions. BLUES be nice.

BLUES.

Something else
Agreed. Im more than willing to wait for steve, althoguh if you choose to sub him out its fine. As your opponents we have no right to demand substitutions. BLUES be nice.

OK, mom.
Also, PM'd Fabian so we can meet up on PS since I wont be able to reach him on PO until late at night, by which time Fabian is asleep.
Activity~~

Superstar to replace vortex.

Prohawk will replace blues if he returns tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.