• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion VS. Danger Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be smart to talk to people before subbing, but kk.

Oh goodie, this was posted at 5am of my time, it is now 10:52pm my time.
GG imo.

Captain powers mean I don't need to talk to people. Although I have resigned now.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
this war is hilarious and i really have no idea whats going on go PM

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
*confused sushinoodles* said:
so uh whos winning? go purple team? did we get mid turret? how bout the spawn point? is your ulti up? GOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW OREGON DUCKS!!!!! NBA CHAMPS!!!!

thats all i got from reading this "war thread"

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
The war is over, MM got the activity win over me, making the war tie at 2-2. I apologize for my extreme lack of activity, school and spring break both completely shot my internet life. This was definitely...an interesting war. I'll have the thread locked ASAP.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
The war is over, MM got the activity win over me, making the war tie at 2-2. I apologize for my extreme lack of activity, school and spring break both completely shot my internet life. This was definitely...an interesting war. I'll have the thread locked ASAP.

er excuse me, how has super not got the win over Gear?

Sent a PM to Gearflow last night, awaiting response

Before deadline (23rd)

Hello!

[MVP]Blues, I saw your match against Fabian, it was quite close. You might know me on Po as Genesectless. :p

Anyway I am always quite active but it's quite hard to find my way around Serebii fourms lol

Anyway, just an activity post and I have replied to Superstar

After deadline (27th)

BLUES.

Something else
er excuse me, how has super not got the win over Gear?

Before deadline (23rd)

After deadline (27th)

Usually Mankey does this, but he's too busy doing what I usually do...
so, without further ado....your official War-is-Over-GIF

ksTBdx1.gif

gg-meme-generator-gg-gg-5532d7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.