• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion Vs. Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I don't like you Aenea. Just wanted you to know that.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
I only brought the issue up because I believe in the same rules for everyone. One day, you might be in my position and insist upon the same.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
I only brought the issue up because I believe in the same rules for everyone. One day, you might be in my position and insist upon the same.

i certainly hope you don't scuba/zero. i'd be very disappointed.

anyway, sena updated, new rule is in there now, so new rule is now recognized, if not viewed as necessary or beneficial. but oh well. rules are rules. CC vs. TA (or whichever war it was) must have been quite interesting to create the need for a rule like that.

sorry sky, gear, metroid. looks like we can't just have fun with this.

Late but GL to both sides ^.^

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
"Once the war thread has been posted and is awaiting approval, that it, line-ups on that post will are not allowed to change. So it is recommended that you add a substitutes line-up to the war line-up / post so when one of your members can't battle, you can sub them out. Like the main line-up, a substitute line-up can't change once the thread is posted / submitted for approval."

Princess Beach wasn't part of that original line-up, so she can't battle. You never sent me a final UU player so they weren't part of the original line-up, So Aenea has to battle DM and AuraWarrior has no opponent, so he gets the win. You want to play by the rules, then we'll play by the rules.

4Vjad.jpg

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I rather not get involved but i am at the point where i can't sit here while both sides being childish, just stop please both clans that is too, sena will not be impressed and won't be on today due to his bday and no arguing over auras win just let sena sort it out or decide.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
sena will not be impressed

Damn right I won't be impressed. Seriously, what is this? -____-

Seems this war was badly managed from the start / either side don't know what they are doing. The line-up rule applies to switching members around that are not on the substitute list etc, so if someone sent a line-up that wasn't completed, what the other side should have done was actually communicate and make sure the other team added another person in for this to properly start :s. Without a complete line-up, this war should never have started at all. All this could have been avoided with friendly communication, come on. -_____-

As the line-up wasn't complete, then it isn't unreasonable for it to be completed now. The line-up rule applies to completed line-ups changing to someone not in the substitutes list, cause I would expect people to get simple things such as how many members are playing right. :s

Or I can just lock this thread now and that will be the end of it, your choice.

(Take this as me grilling both sides for failing to get this sorted on day one).

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Damn right I won't be impressed. Seriously, what is this? -____-

Seems this war was badly managed from the start / either side don't know what they are doing. The line-up rule applies to switching members around that are not on the substitute list etc, 1. so if someone sent a line-up that wasn't completed, what the other side should have done was actually communicate and make sure the other team added another person in for this to properly start :s. Without a complete line-up, this war should never have started at all. 2. All this could have been avoided with friendly communication, come on. -_____-

3. As the line-up wasn't complete, then it isn't unreasonable for it to be completed now. The line-up rule applies to completed line-ups changing to someone not in the substitutes list, cause I would expect people to get simple things such as how many members are playing right. :s

Or I can just lock this thread now and that will be the end of it, your choice.

(Take this as me grilling both sides for failing to get this sorted on day one).

just saying

1. we shouldnt be expected to look out for them and correct their mistakes. Thats not our job. we have our own clan to make sure we aren't making mistakes with. We just go with what they give us.

2. Theres no such thing as friendly communication with Aenea (chew) trust me i tried

3. It would be completely unreasonable as it would violate one of your rules :eek: there is no part of your rule that depicts an exception for incomplete teams. As you said, that should be simple enough to be prevented. BUT. regardless of that, your rule is simply

Line-Ups don't change once the thread is posted.

rules must be followed. Aura forfeits and Aenea is battling me now. We're just trying to follow your rules man!

or you know we could just remove that rule since its causing more trouble rather than preventing it

Last edited:

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Seriously if you argue with Sena he'll just lock the thread, and also trust me I've been completely civil with you this entire time.

So can we get on with the war now?

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
1. we shouldnt be expected to look out for them and correct their mistakes. Thats not our job. we have our own clan to make sure we aren't making mistakes with. We just go with what they give us.

As this war involves two clans, yes, I expect someone to spot mistakes in line-ups and kindly inform the other side that they are lacking a member on the main line-up.

3. It would be completely unreasonable as it would violate one of your rules there is no part of your rule that depicts an exception for incomplete teams. As you said, that should be simple enough to be prevented. BUT. regardless of that, your rule is simply

I just said that my line-up rule covers completed line-ups and substitutes, it doesn't account for people failing to to do something as simple as having a complete list and making sure everything is sorted before the war thread goes. In this case, the line-up wasn't completed at the fault of the clan leader failing to send a complete list, and the other clan for failing to mention it / inform the other clan that they were missing a member, nobody is innocent here.

Line-Ups don't change once the thread is posted.

rules must be followed.

or you know we could just remove that rule since its causing more trouble rather than preventing it

Read up.

And nope.

Seriously if you argue with Sena he'll just lock the thread

I'm tempted.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
As this war involves two clans, yes, I expect someone to spot mistakes in line-ups and kindly inform the other side that they are lacking a member on the main line-up.

I just said that my line-up rule covers completed line-ups and substitutes, it doesn't account for people failing to to do something as simple as having a complete list and making sure everything is sorted before the war thread goes. In this case, the line-up wasn't completed at the fault of the clan leader failing to send a complete list, and the other clan for failing to mention it / inform the other clan that they were missing a member, nobody is innocent here.

Read up.

And nope.

I'm tempted.

agree to disagree. I dont want to argue any further as you are a mod

lets just get on with the war

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Here is another proportion which doesn't alter the line-up.

You can just disregard the UU portion of this clan war and make it OU only. With pairs of 7 for BW OU, the war can still go smoothly and both clans can use this as a learning experience I guess. (._. )

Of course I will recommend both clans go down this route.

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Here is another proportion which doesn't alter the line-up.

You can just disregard the UU portion of this clan war and make it OU only. With pairs of 7 for BW OU, the war can still go smoothlyand both clans can use this as a learning experience I guess. (.-.)

Of course I will recommend both clans go down this route.

agreed. :D will contact scuba and get his word.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Will I have to redo my battle?
I hope not, I'm rubbish at OU.

He's proposing nullifying your battle.

To be honest I don't think this is fair and we should add a second UU battler...

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Well drop the entire UU thing all together. So Aenea wil battle master in OU and we will play the UU as if it never was. The war will now be a 7v7 straight up OU.

Epouvantail

the taste
Well drop the entire UU thing all together. So Aenea wil battle master in OU and we will play the UU as if it never was. The war will now be a 7v7 straight up OU.

Okie dokie.
Chuck and I will try our best to forget about that match ever happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.