• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Perpetual Motion Vs. Sentient Dragons~

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOMslang

Rawrzors
Normally, I'd say just one battle, but I haxxed him so much it was unbelievable. I'll do bo3 to even it out.

Yep, thanks. I can't finish today but I'll try and catch you on tomarrow

And Scuba
Chuck$$$ said:
~ All battles will be best of 3. Each player must win 2/3 of the battles to get a win.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Thanks..I wasn't smart enough to notice that...
I was yelling at Chuck because nobody told him it was a bo3

Steve shush you know people have to dumb things down for you.....since youre from kansas....or alabama....or whatever forgettable central state you reside in.

#STOPMAKINGWARSBO3

join the cause ^

#KILLCHUCK

this cause is also good ^

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
Good luck to me as a neutral bystander in the war

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Steve shush you know people have to dumb things down for you.....since youre from kansas....or alabama....or whatever forgettable central state you reside in.

Chicago. You're from Florida. Gods waiting room. And you go to one of the least heard colleges of all time. And watch tosh.0
You might literally be in the lowest tier of intelligence

Chuck$$$

Inactive
i feel so unloved ;-;

am i changing the thread or not?

Skarm™

Light It Up
Chicago. You're from Florida. Gods waiting room. And you go to one of the least heard colleges of all time. And watch tosh.0

i know i shouldn'y be posting here again, but it's just that i now feel like Deviantmaster. i live in florida, go to one of the least heard MIDDLE schools of all time, and i watch tosh.0 it's cool XD again, sorry for posting when i wasn't supposed to but it was just such a coincedence

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy

.....Allright this is getting a bit too personal

***** you know I'm an honors student with a full ride to my college. and i watch tosh.0 cause I have a man crush on him it's different!!!!!

#FLORIDAISTHEBESTSTATE

So me and darky made contact. Just gotta wait until one of us gets bored enough to actually battle the other

#KILLCHUCK

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
.....Allright this is getting a bit too personal

***** you know I'm an honors student with a full ride to my college. and i watch tosh.0 cause I have a man crush on him it's different!!!!!

#FLORIDAISTHEBESTSTATE

So me and darky made contact. Just gotta wait until one of us gets bored enough to actually battle the other

#KILLCHUCK

My guy is almost like Theebay *awesome dude by way lol* have wait for him on a xat.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
My guy is almost like Theebay *awesome dude by way lol* have wait for him on a xat.

oooooooooooooo letssss....hmm.....lets not stretch that.

but yeah you and steve go battle *shoos*

EDIT: Ohhhh ban wise....yeah gotcha....that makes more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.