• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Perpetual Motion Vs. Sentient Dragons~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
2-0, much better PA. prouds of you

00swms

Chaos Theory
Silver beat Zero
2-0
comment gg
Yea Silver winning the first ever war match for the SD

That was haxxy game on both sides it was though lol it was a close match.

Edit: Will probably not on my side I just had a few misclicks where it matter but other than that I had a great time.

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa......lois this isn't my batman cup steve actually won a battle?....oh my god....my whole world is upside down......i can't

STEVE OMG YOU DONT EVEN DO OU ANYMORE STAWP

good try zero i still love you <3

allright allright I'll go seriously try to find darky now......after work >.>

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa......lois this isn't my batman cup steve actually won a battle?....oh my god....my whole world is upside down......i can't

STEVE OMG YOU DONT EVEN DO OU ANYMORE STAWP

good try zero i still love you <3

allright allright I'll go seriously try to find darky now......after work >.>

lol I'm back into OU now. I've gotten a wee bit better.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
omg i'm not supposed to be posting here and the war is over >:3

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
oh, i read the thread wrong
dev is gonna confuse you with hurricane using volc and then you are gonna hit yourself in confusion 3 times with your terrakion using stone edge and win, he tends to do that :3

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
oh, i read the thread wrong
dev is gonna confuse you with hurricane using volc and then you are gonna hit yourself in confusion 3 times with your terrakion using stone edge and win, he tends to do that :3

You mad cause i 5-0'd your skanky *** :3 <3 LOL MY NAME IS LUCS AND I DONT KNOW BP PASSES ON CONFUSION DERPTY DERP.

....anyway
darky is never on when im on....

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
nick and scuba decided to allow me and dusk to battle.

Beat dusk 5-0 and 5-0

gg bro

looks like i havnt lost any of my skill lol

GOOD WAR PM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.