• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion vs Team Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Lost to zek, didnt really wanna play to egin with but had to be done... why is it only one battle?

Zek4040

confirming gg bray

celestial phantom

I'm going to assume that since Tornadus T is now banned on smogon OU, that it will extend to be included now as one of the bans for this war?

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Tornadus was banned after the war was posted therefore it will be unbanned for the whole war, cant change rules or participants during the war except for subs.

Last edited:

celestial phantom

Alright thanks bray, I wasn't sure if we were going to adjust to accommodate the new ban, or if we were going to keep it before the ban happened.

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
That's My Heatran :]!!! why aren't you also participating on the war omg :[

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Lost to ptz. Good game man
Guys the war ends in a few days and Dev and Gear need to both battle and win if we wanna win this war.

celestial phantom

well I've been online, but dev doesn't really reply to VMs I guess or doesn't see the notifications. So, I've been waiting for someone to make a choice to either sub him, or for him to get online and tell me when he can battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.