• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion Vs. Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
sorry i cant battle today, im too tired from School, Tennis, Football so no VMing me please

NickrossxD

Battle Me!!!
I'm up against Steve, who I haven't seen on in a while -_-

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
can't find my foe either.

EDIT: we should win because they aren't showing.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
well i think they will just count it up latter, since we havent been able to show what we can do, they will probably drag this war out until then

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
well if my opponent would get on, i'd battle them now.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
show yourself tml. if not, then i curse you a slow painful death and the loss of your loved ones. jk on that last part.

NoteLobo

Banned
Hey guys. Sorry I have been gone for so long. Consult the message on my VM page to see why. Anyways good to see you all did well without me. Psilo how you loose?

TML

Sorry that I have not been very active. Many things in my life are more important to me than pokemon. I am in GMT+1 and I will be online on PO server (as Thats MyLatios) most of the week from 7pm-11:00pm. If you see me on pm me and we can play. If this is inconvenient to you then I will have to be subbed out.

TML

I shall also speak for GearFlow. He is literally online most everyday on PO. His name is -Chronic-, If you log on PO and see him, send him a PM and I am sure he will play you.

Status
Not open for further replies.