• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion vs The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
WarBanner-1.png

VS

http://i49.*******.com/2w65w78.jpg

RULES

All battles will be BW2
This will be a one battle elimination war. No best of three unless both battlers agree to it before the first battle.
All Standard OU rules will be in effect
Anything Smogon banned will be banned here
The results of each battle must be both posted and confirmed in this thread
The war will be concluded after two weeks. Whatever team is winning by then will be the winning team
If you get disconnected at the beginning of the match, reply the match and redo all moves up to that point
If there's a disconnection at the end and there is no clear winner, you will redo the battle

MATCHUPS
DeviantMaster vs BL44ZT3HPR0(Blaaz)
TML vs Sucka_Punch
Scubasteve23 vs Ioliolk
Alcatraz vs Windie Styles
GearFlow vs Archer​

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
haha! oh man i get tos battle mah boi blaaz? yeah this is gonna be fun lol

also, nice win TML!

Chuck$$$

Inactive
nice win TML =3
gogogogogo pm!!!

WindieStyles

Good luck to both sides, I'm glad you guys took Sucka from us, he was starting to annoy me, I'll contact my opponent later.

Blaaz

Banned
just my luck ;-;

Skarm™

Light It Up
this is probably a bit late but GL to both, but im leaning towards Perpetual Motion, has some of my good friends, XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.