• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion vs The Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba

WindieStyles

Most of our members have problems with the xat, fairly annoying. Easier to find them on the forums, except me. I'm usually there whenever i am on.

ger9119

I'll see what i can do. Your opponet hasn't answered any PMs?

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Alright well I'm gone again for a while...any doubts or worries just vm/pm I'll eventually come upon em' ... just personal stuff happening atm

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Won 2-0. We both had some hax but mine kinda screwed him over more. Sun teams always make me nervous lol. Good game though and good war guys, thanks for it :)

Last edited:

ger9119

Lost 0-2 haxy but still fun . GG and good war to everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.