• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
I already like you lol. But I mean, I'm in the xat quite frequently so it shouldn't be TOO tough
But I play guitar, bass, drums, piano, banjo, and harmonica

I have the musical talent of a potato

at least I'm athletic

Kyro13

Banned
I play drums.

I'd like to point out that I'm the ONLY one in Xat right now.. Just saying.. For all of you -coughccoughsteveandquilcoughcoughcough- who complain about my inactivity.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Waiiitttt I don't get the XAT thing. I tried to join and it says member only? @_@

*Feels super honoured that a question gets so many responses* :D

Kyro13

Banned
Waiiitttt I don't get the XAT thing. I tried to join and it says member only? @_@

*Feels super honoured that a question gets so many responses* :D

You just need to be there when there's a mod or owner in there to make you a member. That shouldn't be too hard to do, considering we have quite a few random mods and the three leaders are owners.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Hellow folks! It is I, AW! I'm back from my vacation but unfortunatly, scumbag girlfriend asked me to join her and her sister on a trip to Spain next week, can't refuse that :S So more inactivity, yeey!

Oh, and to answer a quostion asked by that new dude, I play drums, guitar and flute. I also sing sometimes. (I have a band, we're terrible :D)

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Hellow folks! It is I, AW! I'm back from my vacation but unfortunatly, scumbag girlfriend asked me to join her and her sister on a trip to Spain next week, can't refuse that :S So more inactivity, yeey!

Oh, and to answer a quostion asked by that new dude, I play drums, guitar and flute. I also sing sometimes. (I have a band, we're terrible :D)

Have you ever spent longer than a month in one country man!?

Also: any suggestions for our next war?

Kyro13

Banned
That rule on how many times you can war the same clan per year.

Ah, okay.

I wanna give a shout-out to Sucka, just 'cause he's awesome and helped me with this team that has been doing amazingly thus far. I was actually able to ladder to about 1200 without raging all over the place. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

If it weren't for the facts that he's not in my sector and already a co-leader, I'd give him some volts for helping me.

Also, I know 1200 aint much, but I've been in a slump

00swms

Chaos Theory
When I get back home from Mississippi trip today. I will be misting the tournament rounds. Also for this tournament won't be like last time. Were we forgot about the rounds each round will last 3 days and I won't extended it if you didn't finish your battle that your fault.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
When I get back home from Mississippi trip today. I will be misting the tournament rounds. Also for this tournament won't be like last time. Were we forgot about the rounds each round will last 3 days and I won't extended it if you didn't finish your battle that your fault.
http://i47.*******.com/311utqg.png

Going on vacation tomorrow with gf, see you guys later :'( I know you need to see me once a day to survive Scuba but you have to deal with it!

Kyro13

Banned
Posting 'cause I'm bored and feel like showing what a few battles of getting hella lucky hax and using an awful team in UU gets you:
(17:38:46) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi UU is 793/14569 [1127 points / 14 battles]!

And a nice bit of OU Laddering:
(17:38:46) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 962/58312 [1262 points / 80 battles]!

Oh and then there's this:
(17:38:46) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LU is 1311/6785 [1040 points / 22 battles]!

Tman109ner

Razzled Not Dazzled
Beat Lanturn 1-0 in a close battle.

EDIT: Went on to beat Master Scuba, again in a close 1-0 battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.