• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
See ya Sani, it was nice having you around..I get I get activity win in the RU tourny that everybody wanted but hasn't tried to do a battle for.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
beat kyro 5-0 for the RU tourney

next round pls ^^

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Yo guys, how's the nuzlock going?

I swear, Crystal is super fun. I got Scuba the Poliwag, Kyro the Togepi, Suhnny the Butterfree(already, yay!) and of course Quily the Quilava.
I made a skiploom for tman, but then he died after a bite from Rival lol. I must avenge his death (not offense tman)

Anyone here gonna buy BW2? GET B2! You get Latios and Latios is pure boss! Get B2!

The Elite Four was REALLY easy! Just get a sp.attacker with ice beam and you'll rip through her dragons! of course with the help of revives...

Kyro13

Banned
Yo guys, how's the nuzlock going?

I swear, Crystal is super fun. I got Scuba the Poliwag, Kyro the Togepi, Suhnny the Butterfree(already, yay!) and of course Quily the Quilava.
I made a skiploom for tman, but then he died after a bite from Rival lol. I must avenge his death (not offense tman)

Anyone here gonna buy BW2? GET B2! You get Latios and Latios is pure boss! Get B2!

The Elite Four was REALLY easy! Just get a sp.attacker with ice beam and you'll rip through her dragons! of course with the help of revives...

I already preordered White 2, since I went with Black in the first games, I kinda wanted to stay with my Reshiram<3

Also, why the hell am I a Togepi? (d)

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Leaving. ;( since I seem to not find time. If I get more time, I might come back to the clan.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Well if you're my Facebook friend you could tell I just had a crazy first night of college! I should be back to being active pretty soon now that I'm all moved in and whatnot

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Well if you're my Facebook friend you could tell I just had a crazy first night of college! I should be back to being active pretty soon now that I'm all moved in and whatnot

Well It'd be nice to see someone else that's not dead in the XAT. Geez, I hate this part. I get a one-week break from school, and everyone's inactive? Makes me wanna throw something!

Did anyone notice I got a nifty banner?

Also, can anyone teach Smogon RU? I really want to get prepared since RU is a beast tier because for the obvious reasons...

Lanturn is in that tier.

Oh yeah, now that I just realised the date this clan got created...

Happy 3 month Perpetual Motion! (At least in my time zone it's 3 month already...) I bet I'm the only one with this time zone. Or at least the only one that noticed small stuff like that. I guess I'm first then. Woohoo not that I was here for that long...

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Round 1 UPDATE

00swms vs. Kyruem

Scuba vs. Sani

Scuka vs. Pie

Qui vs. Metroid

Dev vs. PA

Please get these battles done you have until Monday to get these battle done.

Round Two

Scuba vs. Qui

Dev vs. Scuka

I give you guys more than enough time lol.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Guys I know I'm not really one to speak because I've been so inactive these past 5 days but you all need to post in this thread more. Being at the bottom of the clan list is awful. So even if it's just one every day, it's better than nothing. Thank you

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Guys I know I'm not really one to speak because I've been so inactive these past 5 days but you all need to post in this thread more. Being at the bottom of the clan list is awful. So even if it's just one every day, it's better than nothing. Thank you

Exactly. I just hate having to scroll down to see our clan. It looks like it's dead or something.

Anyways, can anyone teach RU? I kinda need the help building a Smogon RU team

Status
Not open for further replies.