• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Username:I really have no idea.
Nickname: AW
What Division you want to join: Steel <3
PO name: SteelDude
Time zone: GMT+1
Availability: Most likely in the weekends
Rate your battling from 1-10: 7/10
Who referred you: 00swms

You know who I am zero ;D
Glad to be back!

Welcome to the clan my friend.

Kyro13

Banned
Damn, Zero's been busy at recruiting I guess xD

*Kyurem*

Does know where the fawk MetalSonic is??? She should've given my pokemon she was training already... I don't think I can train an Amoongus by Friday!

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Welcome to the clan my friend.

Haha, I like the clan Zero, good work once again!
We got some damn luck finding eachother in xat.com, luckely we are "friends" there xD

So I guess I can use the Klink rank, no?

And hi everyone :D
Guess I don't know most of you xD

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Zero I know you're in charge of the tournies, so if you bed to differ, obviously, I'll respect your decision. But I'm announcing that the deadline for the first round of this tourny is Friday, June 29 at Midnight (so basically, Thursday night is the last night to battle) After that, the person who tried the most would win...so if it was to end today, the winners of the first round would be
Chuck vs ice
Zero vs Rafor
James vs PA (PA is on xat a lot but James has been on serebii a lot as well so it'd come down to a coin flip probably

*Kyurem*

Zero I know you're in charge of the tournies, so if you bed to differ, obviously, I'll respect your decision. But I'm announcing that the deadline for the first round of this tourny is Friday, June 29 at Midnight (so basically, Thursday night is the last night to battle) After that, the person who tried the most would win...so if it was to end today, the winners of the first round would be

Umm... I'm kinda on vacation and have no PO access and won't have it till July 2, so could u possibly extend it? Btw VGC Nats is tht day and im going if ur wondering...

00swms

Chaos Theory
Umm... I'm kinda on vacation and have no PO access and won't have it till July 2, so could u possibly extend it? Btw VGC Nats is tht day and im going if ur wondering...

Will I have see when Metalsonic was last on I think.

Chuck$$$

Inactive

Gl at VGC's!!!!!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Alright I'll extend your battle since you confronted us about it. But you have 2 days after you get back. But good luck at it man! Let us know how it goes :D

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Pokemon: Tyranitar
Preferred Flawless Stats: all of them :3
Shiny?: Yep
Nickname: Hades
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, super power

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

Will I have see when Metalsonic was last on I think.

Thanks. I REALLY need those Pokes for the VGC's. If not, I'll have to pokecheck a Garchomp (Which makes me feel a bit wrong because I count a Pokecheck as a semi-hacked Pokemon) and lay an egg of and EV train a Foongus (Which I don't think I'll have time to do because it all happens on June 30). The pre-registration is on the 29, which I don't think I'll make because my flight leaves in the afternoon and takes a while because I'm flying from Vegas (Where I am on vacation now :D ).

Gl at VGC's!!!!!

Thanks! My team: Scrafty, Amoongus, Zapdos, Ninetails, Jumpluff, and Garchomp.

Alright I'll extend your battle since you confronted us about it. But you have 2 days after you get back. But good luck at it man! Let us know how it goes :D

I will, thanks a lot!

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Thanks! My team: Scrafty, Amoongus, Zapdos, Ninetails, Jumpluff, and Garchomp.

sweet team man, i wish VGC's would come to australia ;-;

i also beat scuba so thats 10 volts for me :3

Last edited:

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Thanks for membering me... obvious... "-.- L0lz!
ANd hi new peeps Idonno ._. (wary) lol
And it can be very normal if I might disappear 2morrow...
And after that... I'm on vacation for 2 weeks...
So... I will be very inactive after this day, so don't care about me and say "where is Spiky" ...
Cya!

Master X

Username: Master X
Nickname: Phantom
What Division you want to join: ElectroSteel Sector
PO name: N/A
Time zone: Eastern Time Zone
Availability: Weekends
Rate your battling from 1-10: Gen 4 Record:W 172 L 93
Who referred you: No one

Last edited:
Status