• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Ah um I'm gonna go hiatus mode for weekdays and maybe go on on weekends since I failed my bioogy so theres kinda the STRESS factor there. I'll come on on weekends but if I don't, please dont kick me. I'll make another post if I REALLY cannot come on maybe due to the fact it is exam week or weeks leading up to it.

Anyways, hopefully you guys can understand and (try) not to kick me. Thanks! :D

I know it's really bad to go hiatus mode when u just joined the clan but please understand...

Kyro13

Banned
Ah um I'm gonna go hiatus mode for weekdays and maybe go on on weekends since I failed my bioogy so theres kinda the STRESS factor there. I'll come on on weekends but if I don't, please dont kick me. I'll make another post if I REALLY cannot come on maybe due to the fact it is exam week or weeks leading up to it.

I know it's really bad to go hiatus mode when u just joined the clan but please understand...

Trust me, I am the king of hiatus mode. No worries, bro.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba

As long as you try to post whenever you can, you'll be fine. You really can't get kicked out of this clan unless you're an idiot.

SuicuneScale

Is that a cookie?
Username: SuicuneScale
Nickname: SS or Scale
What Division you want to join: ElectroSteel
PO name: SuiSca
Time zone: -6 GMT
Availability: Pretty active, but not all the time
Rate your battling from 1-10: 6.5
Who referred you: Quilapras did.

Quilapras

I Wuv You
Nuzlocke should start soon..... @Steve
Also, the RU tournament hasn't been updated in a while...?
And one more thing... Do i get volts for getting someone to join the clan?
Thanks to the mods :)

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Round 1

00swms vs. Kyruem

Scuba vs. Sani

Scuka vs. Pie

Qui vs. Metroid

Please get these battles done you have until Monday to get these battle done.

Status
Not open for further replies.