• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
.. I need to find my black D:

Kyro13

Banned
Round 1

00swms vs. Kyruem

Scuba vs. Sani

Scuka vs. Pie

Qui vs. Metroid

Please get these battles done you have until Monday to get these battle done.

So, I guess I wasn't entered then? Oh well, that's fine.

EDIT: I'll get started on my nuzlocke here pretty soon. Gonna nuzlocke Fire Red.

EDIT: I'm gonna actually record this Nuzlocke. Haha, time to start recording.

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
ermergerd Hi people. steve knows but yeah im kinda innactive due to college starting back up and ive been drunk out of my mind studying really hard and trying to pay attention this first week in order to start off on a good foot :3

hopefully i'll be gradually more and more active :eek:

but! i do like the nuzlocke idea. i'll join in :3 gotta pick a game though >.> prob gonna be emerald cause **** yeah emerald

anyway....quilly....you would name a useless sentret after me >.> so adorable omg i ship quily-kins and deviant so hard .

EDIT: why the **** am I not in the tourney?

00swms

Chaos Theory
Round 1 UPDATE

00swms vs. Kyruem

Scuba vs. Sani

Scuka vs. Pie

Qui vs. Metroid

Dev vs. PA

Please get these battles done you have until Monday to get these battle done.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Status
Not open for further replies.