• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Alright Quily you now have the 2nd most volts in my division, only behind Steve.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Sorry for the inactivity to this clan! School started, and ive been busy :(

*Kyurem*

Geez I'm getting pwned so badly :p

Anyways... What's nuzlocke

Its when you play a game and follow these three rules:

1. Any Pokémon that faints must be released.

2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area or route.

3.If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances to capture it.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
oh wow, that sounds really tough, guess i'll give it a try on my diamond.
EDIT: Wait so if like, i go onto Route 3 in frlg, then i go to pewter, when i go back to route 3, can i catch the pokemon?

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
I Love u Alll!!!!!

In the future please do not post again. As you will be reported the next times it happens. Also everybody get those tournaments battles done. Monday is the deadline for the first round of tournament so get those battles done.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
oh wow, that sounds really tough, guess i'll give it a try on my diamond.
EDIT: Wait so if like, i go onto Route 3 in frlg, then i go to pewter, when i go back to route 3, can i catch the pokemon?

No you're not allowed to. You can only get the first Pokemon you see in each area, even if you return to it.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
When did this happen? Seriously, that makes TWO members that Steve has taken from my sector. I know this one was probably due to inactivity, but seriously. I told Quil about this clan. -.-

she couldnt bear to not be in the same sector as me :3

join the dark side everyone, the electro steel sector. has. cookiessssssssss

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Hey guys
:) I saw that some clans had breeders, and was wondering if we had any?? If not, then I think we should :) Id try to be one

Status
Not open for further replies.