• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Alright so all past PM members and TBC members who join the clan within the next week will get their original rankings

BLUES.

Something else
Good luck guys, nice seeing you relaunch:)

Kyro13

Banned
Username: Skamory7
What tier(s) do you want to be tutored in?: OU
Who do you wish to be tutored by?: Steve the only tutor lol
Competitive Experience: 5 months, give or take

I'd really like to be tutored because I want to be on the war team and it'd be great to get that 6 to a 9/10. Plus I can work with steve pretty well in time zones and stuff. Thnx :)

Pokemon: flint lol
Text: Skarm
Text Color(s): idk
Anything else? can you make it like yours with that recolor kyro? thnx

Okay, this has made me add what you're requesting into the request form, 'cause yeah, I have no idea what you're asking for, though I think it's a xat avi xP

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Good luck guys, nice seeing you relaunch:)

Can we all stop and look at this person's signature? and look AT THE CLAN USERBAR FOR DANGER INC

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME IS SOMEONE REALLY COPYING MY SIGNATURE TRIBAL USERBAR IDEA. wow, smfh at some people man how upsetting

whatever im still the original creative userbar genius copy me all you want im the trend setter

anyways, welcome to all the new members! especially my beloved quilly-kins :3

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Can we all stop and look at this person's signature? and look AT THE CLAN USERBAR FOR DANGER INC

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME IS SOMEONE REALLY COPYING MY SIGNATURE TRIBAL USERBAR IDEA. wow, smfh at some people man how upsetting

whatever im still the original creative userbar genius copy me all you want im the trend setter

anyways, welcome to all the new members! especially my beloved quilly-kins :3
Yep, all hail Dev the tribal userbar inventor :)

Anyways, dev i know all your userbars, try and invent a new one so more people can copy the trendsetter :)

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Username (And nickname): The Bray Nation
What Division you want to join: The Bray Nation ???? Steel or Elec... i couldnt care.
PO/PS name: D-Bray/The Bray Nation
Time zone: +10
Availability:.. this one is nonesense.
Rate your battling from 1-10: wouldnt have a clue.
Why you want to join Perpetual motion: Because it seems to agree with The Bray Nation.
Who referred you: Kyro

Skarm™

Light It Up
I thought you reconsidered? Welcome Bray. Hope you have a good time.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
What Division you want to join: The Bray Nation ???? Steel or Elec... i couldnt care.
Why you want to join Perpetual motion: Because it seems to agree with The Bray Nation.

***** I referred you. But anyways, you're coming to my division ;)

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
I thought you reconsidered? Welcome Bray. Hope you have a good time.

come on skarm dont do this bro play nice :/

welcome aboard bray glad to have you man!

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
Username (And nickname): -Fabian- (or just Fabian)
What Division you want to join: Electric :]!
PO/PS name: Fabian., [IMP]Fabian, [IMP]Fabian-T, Big Blind, Vendetta, Vendetta2, Meteora, Meteora2 (those are my mains, I have many other alts but these ones are used the most)
Time zone: GMT+1
Availability: a lot at all :J
Rate your battling from 1-10: uhhh dunno 9 maybe, when I look at my ladder rankings only though :[
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: support the clan n stuffz :J It's fun to be in a serebii clan, I've been in MR but I left because I thought I was too inactive there myself :[
Who referred you: D-Bray

Hope it's ok that way :]

Skarm™

Light It Up
I'm not I just saw that on Xat that's why I left. Seriously, welcome!

You too -Fabian-!

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
Ty trying my best to get the Zapdos rank cus I love the poke :]! But I guess I'll need some time then :[

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol yeah I might have referred somebody atm

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
PO/PS name: Fabian., [IMP]Fabian, [IMP]Fabian-T, Big Blind, Vendetta, Vendetta2, Meteora, Meteora2 (those are my mains, I have many other alts but these ones are used the most)
Rate your battling from 1-10: uhhh dunno 9 maybe, when I look at my ladder rankings only though :[
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: support the clan n stuffz :J It's fun to be in a serebii clan, I've been in MR but I left because I thought I was too inactive there myself :[

this is perfect man, welcome to the clan.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba

Welcome to the clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.