• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Got 3rd in the awards for Activity, shoulda gotten first lol. Congrats to FP96 for getting 2nd on Best Newbie, and if there was a category for most balanced(as in votes for in almost all categories) it'd totally be me bro

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I can't believe I missed this lol

I was looking through my activity board and then I'm like hmm okay Skamory spamming saying something... huh in PM!? Then I rush to come and spam click PM. Haha too late to the party xD

Username (And nickname): Uh duh my name is
What Division you want to join: Electric
PO/PS name: OceanicLanturn, LanturnALT (ironically, my main), and JokeLanturn
Time zone: GMT+90008
Availability: You know how active I am.
Rate your battling from 1-10: Dunno, 5? 6? xD
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Because I wanted to *burp*
Who referred you: My past experience.

Ahh great to be back... wow the people streaming in is so much desu. Glad to see ya Skamory xD

Skarm™

Light It Up
Hey there lanturn! Yeah I probably shouldn't say that stuff... So relevant to Pokemon, what's the highest laddering you've gone on PO/PS?

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
Er my PS peak is 2200ish (#1), 1672 PO (although I got 1600 for 15-16 by now rofl xd). Well you can see the most in my signature, but the peaks are already pretty old as you can see :J

Skarm™

Light It Up
Lol I'm aiming to be better at battling from tutoring with I applied for here.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Welcome to all the new members that joined! And welcome back old members <3

**** that's gonna be a lot of spreadsheet editing ;-;

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Lucky you x3

Well, spreadsheet updated and stuff, also everybody currently has 0 Volts except Skarm who has 4, like the leaders said, I won't be counting the volts for posts, so you should do that and notify me/Kyro~
Also please notify me or Kyro to add volts from battles and other clan stuffz, just to make sure we're not missing anything~

Thanks for cooperating! Teehee~ :3

Cold-Steeled

Username (And nickname):Cold-Steeled
What Division you want to join: Umm..can I have time to think this over? I will tell you by today.
PO/PS name: Cold-Steeled
Time zone: GMT-5
Availability: Idk what this is..sorry..
Rate your battling from 1-10:6 or 7
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion:This clan seems fun and very interesting. It also sounds cool. And its the name of a classical song i like.
Who referred you: Nobody

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Username (And nickname):Cold-Steeled
What Division you want to join: Umm..can I have time to think this over? I will tell you by today.
PO/PS name: Cold-Steeled
Time zone: GMT-5
Availability: Idk what this is..sorry..
Rate your battling from 1-10:6 or 7
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion:This clan seems fun and very interesting. It also sounds cool. And its the name of a classical song i like.
Who referred you: Nobody

Availability simply means how often you are able to be active in the clan. But anyways, accepted, just let me know what division you want ASAP and stop by the xat when you can!

Cold-Steeled

Thanks. I can be on the clan pretty active. I'll tell if I'll be inactive sometime. I'll inform you my division preference very soon. Thanks.

Cold-Steeled

Do you guys have a PO channel?

Username: Cold-Steeled
What tier(s) do you want to be tutored in?: OU(Wifi OU on PO)
Who do you wish to be tutored by?: Scubasteve23
Competitive Experience: I'm decent at OU, been through a few OU tourneys on PO(never won, but got to quarterfinals). Thats pretty much it.

Last edited:

Cold-Steeled

umm...what are you talking about?

Cold-Steeled

Thanks steve. When do we start and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.