• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Ha, I didn't want to post here since I thought we're stopping until new thread is up x3

Activity~~~~

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
well we should be in war until it is done, and it seems scuba is online aswell as monkey, maybe you should arrange a battle for now...

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Sorry for the inactivity guys. School is a *****...

Activity post lol.

Also, I'm making another team with weird sets. Has anyone tried Magma Storm Heatran? It's a surprisingly good weather counter! I run Sunny Day/Solar Beam/Earth Power/Magma Storm. Beside from Magma Storm's shaky 70 accuracy, it's really neat. Everyone should start using Magma Storm tran.

mahud king

Dragon Master
I went up against a Magma Storm Heatran once, it owned my dragon team...
Since then I've been remaking it, on that subject can anyone get me a perfect IVs bagon?

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
My apologies for my inactivity, being home on Spring Break=Everybody wanting to spend every moment with me

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
We're... closing? Well... it was nice being here while I was, even though half the time I was inactive. Have fun, everyone, and I hope I'll see you again, somewhere else.

TheSketchQueen is out... happiness, love, and penguins to all!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Kyro texted me saying that he is quitting Serebii until 6th gen, so just Zero and I will be leading the new PM as soon as this war is over

And now that the war is over, I requested to have this thread closed. We're going to try and get the new thread open as quick as possible. As for now, the xat is in my siggy, please stop by and whatnot

Last edited:

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Awwwwww...... Why did he quit... Oh well... Hope we can get the new thread going real quick! :D

Also bye Sketch queen, happiness and pinguins to you too~ x3

Overkill™

Snowflake!
lifes bussy, havent rng yet but will try as soon as posibble. will stay in PM even in the new one. If you need designs, just ask and I'll see if i have time. I'm pretty good in making logos btw, as im doing graphic design education. Just say what ya need and I will try to get it done!

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
lifes bussy, havent rng yet but will try as soon as posibble. will stay in PM even in the new one. If you need designs, just ask and I'll see if i have time. I'm pretty good in making logos btw, as im doing graphic design education. Just say what ya need and I will try to get it done!

Well you can come in the xat whenever and talk to either me, bray, or Zero about it

Status
Not open for further replies.