• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba

Cold-Steeled

ah. ok. thanks dude.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Username: D-Bray
What Tiers Can You Teach?: Um... OU and UU ?
Competitive Experience: none.

Quilapras

I Wuv You
Username: Erm.
What tier(s) do you want to be tutored in?: OU pl0x
Who do you wish to be tutored by?: Bray as Steve is full
Competitive Experience: Lots but building teams is hard -.-

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»:
Round 1 of the Wifi NU Tournament

[Ke$ha]bugzinator VS ~Sub 2~

FrozenPhoenix96 VS _sub

Rusl VS ~Sub 1~

Crazy-Eyed Billy VS Hanto

(12:05:30) ±Kyurem-B: Crazy-Eyed Billy won against Hanto in the Wifi NU tournament and advances to the next round! 3 battles remaining.

(12:05:55) ±Kyurem-B: FrozenPhoenix96 won against _sub in the Wifi NU tournament and advances to the next round! 2 battles remaining.

(12:08:43) ±Kyurem-B: [Ke$ha]bugzinator won against ALLALA in the Wifi NU tournament and advances to the next round! 1 battle remaining.

(12:09:27) ±Kyurem-B: Rusl won against Ben93 in the Wifi NU tournament and advances to the next round! 0 battles remaining.
(12:09:27) ±Kyurem-B: Round 2 of the Wifi NU tour has started. Type /viewround to view the round bracket.

Round 2 of the Wifi NU Tournament

[Ke$ha]bugzinator VS FrozenPhoenix96

Rusl VS Crazy-Eyed Billy

(12:11:59) ±Kyurem-B: FrozenPhoenix96 won against [Ke$ha]bugzinator in the Wifi NU tournament and advances to the next round! 1 battle remaining.

(12:16:34) ±Kyurem-B: Rusl won against Crazy-Eyed Billy in the Wifi NU tournament and advances to the next round! 0 battles remaining.

Final Match of the Wifi NU Tournament in #Tournaments

FrozenPhoenix96 VS Rusl

(12:19:34) ±Kyurem-B: Rusl won against FrozenPhoenix96 in the Wifi NU tournament and advances to the next round! 0 battles remaining.

(12:19:34) »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»:
(12:19:34) The winner of the Wifi NU tournament is: Rusl!

(12:19:34) ±Kyurem-B: Please congratulate Rusl on their success!
(12:19:34) »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»:
Naamloos1_zps4eebb6ee.png

Last edited:

Kyro13

Banned
I can't believe I missed this lol

I was looking through my activity board and then I'm like hmm okay Skamory spamming saying something... huh in PM!? Then I rush to come and spam click PM. Haha too late to the party xD

Username (And nickname): Uh duh my name is
What Division you want to join: Electric
PO/PS name: OceanicLanturn, LanturnALT (ironically, my main), and JokeLanturn
Time zone: GMT+90008
Availability: You know how active I am.
Rate your battling from 1-10: Dunno, 5? 6? xD
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Because I wanted to *burp*
Who referred you: My past experience.

Ahh great to be back... wow the people streaming in is so much desu. Glad to see ya Skamory xD

Sorry bro, you're only 90% accepted. True story.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
yay for new people

sorry im out of it a bit work is hectic these last few days and im heading back to college in two days so bleh not able to be all that active

hoping to get the new userbars out by tomorrow sorry steevvvveee :p

-Fabian-

~!( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)!~
er I guess I could also do tutoring, since I'm also an official PO tutor
Username: Fabian
What Tiers Can You Teach?: all Wifi tiers, mainly OU, UU, Ubers, LC
Competitive Experience: 2 years and 4 months :J

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Username (And nickname): Loco1234 (Loco)
What Division you want to join: Electric
PO/PS name: Loco1234
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7)
Availability: Whenever I'm not in school really, senior year is pretty easy besides the IB requirements.
Rate your battling from 1-10: 7-ish. I'm pretty good, but seeing as I change teams and tiers so much and don't use alts for testing my ratings are generally a bit lower than they would be. I like the weird tiers too, CAP, Balanced Hackmons, Monotype, etc., but I also play OU, Ubers, and I want to start playing UU and NU too. RU, maybe, but those two for now.
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: My first clan disbanded, but it was a good experience and Perpetual Motion came highly recommended.
Who referred you: Skam, my old clan leader.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Welcome loco! He's really awesome loco you should ask to be tested or the war team. And yay 20 volts, putting me at a total of like 34 or 36 volts. Welcome loco :)

Status
Not open for further replies.