• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold-Steeled

welcome to the clan loco! hope you enjoy your stay here!

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Thanks! Quick question though: That 5-post limit, is that that only 5 posts per day count for Volts, or I can only post 5 times per day period? If I can post more I probably will xD

Kyro13

Banned
I beat FP in two gg's. A little hax in both games, but it only mattered score-wise, but not win/loss-wise.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Thanks! Quick question though: That 5-post limit, is that that only 5 posts per day count for Volts, or I can only post 5 times per day period? If I can post more I probably will xD

Limit for the volts, unlimited posts per day lol.

Kyro I have like 38 volts

Cold-Steeled

do you guys have like a PO channel where you guys just hang out and battle?

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Thanks Skam, by the way what tiers do y'all like?

I'd say DO IT but I don't play PO as much anymore xD Mostly on Showdown, if I'm on PO it's most likely for Monotype.

Cold-Steeled

we should make one. that way people could just gather at one place to arrange battles. I heard it makes things more... comfortable and easy, i guess.

EDIT; I can make one literally right now.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Actually, let a leader make it because the maker gets admin and were just members lol. So loco any of those tiers fancy you?

Cold-Steeled

i could make the leaders admins, channel mods, and channel owners, then demote myself. =D but i'll let the owners make it. i mean out leaders.

Skarm™

Light It Up
i could make the leaders admins, channel mods, and channel owners, then demote myself. =D but i'll let the owners make it. i mean out leaders.
You can't demote yourself lol. Just tell Kyro cuz they're online right now.

This is my 5 post limit thing at I think 40 volts

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
My favorites are the weird ones really, Monotype (well, it isn't THAT weird...) CAP and (recently) BH, but I play a lot of OU and Ubers too. I've been meaning to try out NU too, mainly to see how Amoonguss does. I figure, it does so well in OU it's gotta be pretty awesome in NU xD. To be honest I don't understand why Amoonguss doesn't get more use.

Skarm™

Light It Up
My favorites are the weird ones really, Monotype (well, it isn't THAT weird...) CAP and (recently) BH, but I play a lot of OU and Ubers too. I've been meaning to try out NU too, mainly to see how Amoonguss does. I figure, it does so well in OU it's gotta be pretty awesome in NU xD. To be honest I don't understand why Amoonguss doesn't get more use.
Ammoonguss=fat bastard of a mushroom that plays really good and needs more use ;)

Cold-Steeled

OU's my favorite tier. i like the pokemon in thier cuz they look cool and also alot of people play OU on PO. i also like ubers, but ubers, everything seems OP to me. So, i prefer to just play OU. why do so many people play OU and Ubers instead of LC, NU, UU, and RU? especially LC. only like 200 people play LC on PO.

EDIT: 5TH post today. *looks at scubasteve*

Skarm™

Light It Up
OU's my favorite tier. i like the pokemon in thier cuz they look cool and also alot of people play OU on PO. i also like ubers, but ubers, everything seems OP to me. So, i prefer to just play OU. why do so many people play OU and Ubers instead of LC, NU, UU, and RU? especially LC. only like 200 people play LC on PO.

EDIT: 5TH post today. *looks at scubasteve*
Ubers is OP lol that's by they're there. And OU is the best pokes that aren't broken in ubers so that's your explanation :)

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Hahahaha, I get that it's pretty overshadowed by Ferrothorn as a supporting Grass (unless you're really well-covered in Hazards elsewhere) but... Amoonguss has won me so many games when I use it xD

I tried LC once, I could never really get the hang of it. The EV spreads were really weird.

Skarm™

Light It Up
I would really prefer if we could keep talk like this on xat~

I'm on my phone :| and it's relevant to the metagame and it's sophisticated talk so it's like not breaking any rules or anything but okay

Status
Not open for further replies.