• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold-Steeled

hey, does anyone know any good sets for amoonguss? i'm thinking about using it in my teams now, but idk how to use it.

Kyro13

Banned
hey, does anyone know any good sets for amoonguss? i'm thinking about using it in my teams now, but idk how to use it.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 228 SDef / 28 SAtk
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Stun Spore
- Sludge Bomb

This is the only Amoognuss set I've ever used, and it's pretty straight-forward. You spore something, then when the opponent switches out, you can get a free Stun Spore off. Other than that you have your two stabs, a specially defensive ev spread, and Black Sludge for some unkown form of poisonous recovery~

Sorry, my explanations aren't very good

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
I use

Amoonguss (Anthrax) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Regenerator
Calm Nature
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power Ice

It's served me well (I copy/pasted this from one of my RMTs, it was mono-Poison so all the nicknames were deadly poisons. Feel free to ignore Anthrax or choose your own haha)

EDIT: This is my 5th post by the way

Cold-Steeled

thanks you guys. i'll test them out in my new OU team. thank you.

Skarm™

Light It Up
seems good. btw how do i start tutoring with steve?

Cold-Steeled

idk which set to use!!!they all sound effective!!!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Anyways, I'm at a sleepover so unavailable for battls until tomorrow afternoon~ just letting y'all know.

meta salamance

champ of champs...
Username (And nickname):meta salamance( super sonic)
What Division you want to join: Electric
PO/PS name: I play wifi only
Time zone: gmt -6
Availability: most every night.
Rate your battling from 1-10: 9.5
Why you want to join Perpetual motion: this appears to be a great community and there's electivire as a mascot!
Who referred you: Skarmory7

Kyro13

Banned
Username (And nickname):meta salamance( super sonic)
What Division you want to join: Electric
PO/PS name: I play wifi only
Time zone: gmt -6
Availability: most every night.
Rate your battling from 1-10: 9.5
Why you want to join Perpetual motion: this appears to be a great community and there's electivire as a mascot!
Who referred you: Skarmory7

Accepted and welcome!

Though, you may want to consider using PS at the very least since it's browser-based and whatnot~

Kyro13

Banned
To make things easy, everything Kyro posted today, I thoroughly agree with.

Fair enough.

Anyways, I got you guys a present. There is now an official PO channel for Perpetual Motion.

Aaaaand, due to someone making one for the last PM, then dropping off the face of the internet, I had to name our new channel Perpetual Motion V2

Also, does anyone know how to edit the Welcome Message on a PO channel? Thanks xD

Status
Not open for further replies.