• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro13

Banned
Confirming loss. dude. if i was jolly nature.....i was considering it too. that decision....that was 10 volts right there! 10 volts!!! argh!!jk.

Scarf Scizor aint that good anyways :/

#1treeckofan

Um.. Back?
Username (And nickname): #1treeckofan (treecko, what ever youwant really)
What Division you want to join: Steel
PO/PS name: Kha'Zix
Time zone: EST
Availability: I attempt to come on daily.
Rate your battling from 1-10: Erm... 6 >_<
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: It looks like this clan has a lot of potential. And the userbars are cool. O_O
Who referred you: No one

Thanks a lot for your time you guys. :)

Kyro13

Banned
Username (And nickname): #1treeckofan (treecko, what ever youwant really)
What Division you want to join: Steel
PO/PS name: Kha'Zix
Time zone: EST
Availability: I attempt to come on daily.
Rate your battling from 1-10: Erm... 6 >_<
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: It looks like this clan has a lot of potential. And the userbars are cool. O_O
Who referred you: No one

Thanks a lot for your time you guys. :)

Welcome to the clan~

And yes, our userbars are cool :3

EDIT: Feel free to stop by the clan xat (link in my siggy)

Last edited:

Cold-Steeled

welcome to the clan new member!
@steve: this is my fifth post today.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Username (And nickname): TheSketchQueen (Sketch)
What Division you want to join: Steel!
PO/PS name: Neither... working on that, but I can only do wifi right now...
Time zone: MST or UTC - 7 hours
Availability: I'm usually not busy from 2:30 - 10:00 am Serebii time (7:30 am - 3:00 pm Mountain Time). I'm also asleep from 5:00 pm - 12:00 am Serebii time (10:00 pm - 5:00 am Mountain Time).
Rate your battling from 1-10: Ehh... probably a 6... my teams actually, y'know, battle-ready now.
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Well, I was thinking of getting back in a clan, and Oceanic sent me towards this one. And I just want to battle against real people.
Who referred you: OceanicLanturn

Skarm™

Light It Up
Username (And nickname): TheSketchQueen (Sketch)
What Division you want to join: Steel!
PO/PS name: Neither... working on that, but I can only do wifi right now...
Time zone: MST or UTC - 7 hours
Availability: I'm usually not busy from 2:30 - 10:00 am Serebii time (7:30 am - 3:00 pm Mountain Time). I'm also asleep from 5:00 pm - 12:00 am Serebii time (10:00 pm - 5:00 am Mountain Time).
Rate your battling from 1-10: Ehh... probably a 6... my teams actually, y'know, battle-ready now.
Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Well, I was thinking of getting back in a clan, and Oceanic sent me towards this one. And I just want to battle against real people.
Who referred you: OceanicLanturn

They're all going to Steel now... Welcome Sketch! Hope you have a nice time here!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
*cough* now I did fufilled my promise of recruiting more members... Get out there and recruit some people kyro *cough*

Ooh sketchy nice to see you join. Here's the chatroom where all the drama chatting takes place:

http://xat.com/PerpetualMotion

/stole Steve's job of providing the link, meh :3

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Welcome new member~ :D

Also, Steve, I hate you. I WANT M0AR MEMBERS.

Oh well, Lanturn, Skarm, Sonic, FP, and loco will have to do for now~

Well them maybe you should start recruiting members to your division... Steve did a little work for the members he has.

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Hey new members! When I joined Electric was getting everyone haha

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Kyro you goober you still have one more member than I anyways.

Also, we will be warring Team Sky very soon. The war team is Bray, Dev, Gear, Fabian, and I with Kyro and FP as subs.

Last edited:

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Gaaaahhhh sorry for inactivity everyone!!!! >.< >.< >.< >.<
Got addicted to minecraft again+started my new game+ on Okami, which kept me pretty busy, and then I got sick for a few days, x.x
Sorry, I will be more active now, promise!

Also, Kyro, sorry, I said I'll update the spreadsheet yesterday but never did, my headache only got worse, will update right now!

Oh and btw, epic ****ing storm is epic. Yup, that's right, I'm getting 2 days off school because of bad weather! Yay! Let's hope this storm lasts longer, come'on guys, get your rain dancing on! >:3

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Dev won.
gg's

confirming beat kyro 2-0 in bo3 for war team battles. need to make some new teams .-.

userbars are a bit slow because i have to make them over from scratch ._.

PokeSonic

The Pluvius
Uh, Kyro exaggerated when he said "massive" spreadsheet updating >_>
All I had to do was add 8 volts to Lanturn :L

Yay good luck in the war PM!
I should apply for war team sub (hmm)
Btw is it just me or is the xat just empty while people here are actually active, I mean, did we get a new xat without anybody telling me? <.>

Edit: Also, hello newcomers! And, person with the Phoenix Wright siggy, you're awesome ;3

Tu-tu-roo~!

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
Good luck war team!

Cold-Steeled

lets go war team! although i still want to be in it...if i win my war team test battle today, can i join in time for the team sky war?

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Kyro you goober you still have one more member than I anyways.

Also, we will be warring Team Sky very soon. The war team is Bray, Dev, Gear, Fabian, and I with Kyro and FP as subs.

Seems reading the thread takes a lot of effort, I cannot battle for a while due to my computer not wanting to work, so I will need a sub right away...

Status
Not open for further replies.