• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
I don't believe that the War Team auditions and such have started yet.

Anyone know a good place to start teambuilding in a guide? I'm still new to competitive.
Use pokegen

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
As of now, the war team is Me, D-Bray, Spidy, Fabian, and Gearflow (He told me he will be joining)
If you want to be on the war team, you need to be tested by battling any member that is on the war team and proving your worth.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
I'd like to try out for the war team, what time are you guys usually on for battling?

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
As of now, the war team is Me, D-Bray, Spidy, Fabian, and Gearflow (He told me he will be joining)
If you want to be on the war team, you need to be tested by battling any member that is on the war team and proving your worth.

this is just proving a point, i can't make war team decisions without you but all yours are final with or without my say..... Thats defenitly what i signed up for.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
this is just proving a point, i can't make war team decisions without you but all yours are final with or without my say..... Thats defenitly what i signed up for.

You're the one who said these exact five people...if you're gonna complain, don't do it in the thread

But yeah, we're getting close to enough people in the clan to have a tournament.

And Cheeselord, I'm normally always on before class (11-1ish eastern time) and then randomly after class

Last edited:
You're the one who said these exact five people...if you're gonna complain, don't do it in the thread

But yeah, we're getting close to enough people in the clan to have a tournament.

And Cheeselord, I'm normally always on before class (11-1ish eastern time) and then randomly after class

How many more people are needed for it ?

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Hmmm..well we have exactly 16 members in the clan as of right now. But I don't know if all 16 people would want to do a PO tourny.

Hmmm..well we have exactly 16 members in the clan as of right now. But I don't know if all 16 people would want to do a PO tourny.

Maybe cutting it down to an eight person tourny would be good. You can make it so its just the newest people or the people you are looking to get more involved will be it. The people who are already established or on your war team could sit it out.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.

i didnt say gearflow, gearflow is constantly inactive and not in the clan its just waisting everyones time putting him there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.