• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- BOSS

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
-> Waits forever for Miyuki to be able to do something.

-> Miyuki gets chained to wall

-> Astraea pouts at her lack of screen time.

I'll think of something I'm sure.

And hey GH is back!

Zincspider

My Bloody
That sounds awesome GH.
But you know what would make me really happy this week?
*a post from you so I won't be forced to put Sofiya in a coma or something*

You knew this was coming, TSR!
Besides, it won't be long as soon as SoS starts his ascent.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
If Sofiya goes into a coma that will mean one thing..... It's not good to be female or The Chariot in this Persona universe.

Anyways I'll try to get a post done this week.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Well, a female not controlled by me anyway.
Because I'm an evil sexist, yada yada.
Also, our DT is at 3 stars. How is that? Someone's a jokester and not a very funny one.
Personally, I blame Fossil Fuels.

Son_of_Shadows

Niihyl

Posthuman
GH is back! Hooray, the team is complete! On the down side, Mana is still (arguably) the sanest person on the aforementioned team. O lord.

Also, our DT is at 3 stars. How is that? Someone's a jokester and not a very funny one.

I've done my duty and given it 5 stars, cap'n!

niedude

Don't forget to grin
GH is back! Hooray, the team is complete! On the down side, Mana is still (arguably) the sanest person on the aforementioned team. O lord.

I've done my duty and given it 5 stars, cap'n!

Define "sane"
JP's mind****ed by guilt and paranoia, Mana's mind****ed by having his dead sister come back as a super powered manifestation of his subconscious.
Lace is, however, downright insane. I think she's even harder to understand than the Jester.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
So I have two ways for Sofiya to enter the scene. One involves traumatizing JP for life and the other... involves traumatizing JP for life.

Which one'd be better?

EDIT: Actually, since the fight ended, JP is safe, and a third option has been added to the choices. Whoo!

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Define "sane"

"More or less functioning despite severe mental instability". Mana at least is a functioning member of society... that is, until someone else dies, at which point he'll angst about it a bit and consider murdering everyone he loves and-

Okay, that's why I said "arguably".

I vote for stabbing. A good stabbing never hurt anyone!

Son_of_Shadows

Quick heads-up, I'm planning for this tower climb to take 2/3 posts over the next couple of weeks, just kind of whenever I can. So you guys have time to kick ***, Zinc has time to work on his own stuff, and I get a better chance to cause Joshua as much pain as I possibly can can get better at pacing myself. So yeah, have fun.

Zincspider

My Bloody
So I can understand why things are slow here.
Pokemon X/Y is out.
I myself have been playing it almost 4 days rock solid... and I've been playing the game when I can too!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Yeah... I'm playing X/Y... I totally have the game..... and a 3ds... I okay I don't own either of those thing so I guess enjoy playing it. I guess I got to hear you guys talk about it like friggin' Persona Arena/Golden which I still haven't play or own a PSP vita but I don't want to buy it for one/two games.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
And this is the exact reason why I updated Sigmund's position late last week: almost all of my time has been going toward either school or Pokémon. On that note, perhaps those of us with the game should all share our friend codes over PM?

Back to RP-relevant matters, the ball's in your court now, Ysa/Kiru/IF. I've already had my turn making questionable decisions.
Also also I did my duty as steward and bumped our rating up as soon as I noticed it drop.

Son_of_Shadows

I am juggling the tower climb/X/uni/girlfriend stuff/performance stuff/life stuff.

What am sleep?

(Expect tower post two either tomorrow or Saturday night)

Zincspider

My Bloody
Bliv, I was actually gonna suggest we all do it on our DA page.... but then privacy :p So, good idea steward. I'm glad you thought of it.
Anyway, guys, if you wanna Friend code it up, send your Friend Code to Zinc. Then I'll send them all out to everyone who sent me one within a day, ok.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I've got Y, Animal Crossing, and NaNoWriMo prep work to keep me plenty distracted. But I'll see about getting a post in this weekend.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Oh Animal Crossing, I've only played the gamecube version... I like it but it cannot hold my interest because it drags on for so long. One day is a day in real life and ugh... If I come back days later weed are everywhere, roaches in my house, my friends have move DX I was really upset when my favorite person in my town moved away.

Well, I shall wait for the scene to advance since I got my post in.

Son_of_Shadows

(Expect tower post two either tomorrow or Saturday night)

Ha. Ha. Haha.

I am a filthy lying liar who lies and needs to force himself to post some time this weekend.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Yass, Pokemon Y is slay.

I've been raising a mono-Fairy team, hee hee. EVs and all that good ****, for the first time. And boy, is it worth it!
My fave new Poke is Klefki. Zinc and TSR can fill you in on the damage my little Mercedes has done, shattering their fragile egos with her Prankster ways. Also, it's made random netplay warriors cry. I've had, like, five people forfeit to me now. Who knew a keyring could be so DELICIOUSLY EVIL. It's not an exaggeration to say I laugh like a maniac when I watch things back on my Vs. Recorder, lol.

But yeah, if anybody is interested/doesn't know their Friend Safari right now:
Wordy- Grass- Quilladin, Gloom, Ivysaur (apparently)
Zinc- Electric- Emolga (lol), Stunfisk (lol), Luxio
TSR- Ground- Phanpy, Marowak, Diggersby (Huge Power Diggersby ftw, seriously, Zinc is slaying me with something that has its family origins in TSR's Safari)
SoS- Ice- Beartic, Snorunt, (we haven't been online at the same time so idk the last one)
Bliv- Fighting- Pancham, Meditite, (apparently Tyrogue says Zinc?)

Also I have a zillion Bold Serene Grace Togepi sitting in my box just waiting and doing zilch. I could post in the SPP Trade Forum but I'll let you guys have a gander first if you'd like. I don't want anything in particular in return, just to spread the love. EDIT: No, wait, if any of you have Hidden Ability Eevee with Anticipation I'll love you love you long time. Please, begging.
I've put my FC in my sig like a cheap hooker so what the hell lol.

...Oh yeah, sure, I'll post. In the actual RP thing. By Friday. And by 'by' I probably mean 'on' but oh well, c'est la vie.

Last edited: