• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- BOSS

Jason-Kun

We're not using Evokers any more, JK. It's the tarot cards now.

That's what I mean by Evoker. Pretty sure that that is what the sign ups call them at least.

Son_of_Shadows

Well, JK's back. WB, dude(tte)

New drinking game:
Down a shot everytime there is an "at this" or "at that" in one of JK's posts.
It will put the SoS challenge to shame.

You wish. Do not make me redouble my efforts, I'll turn you all to alcoholism. Fo'shizzle.

But yeah, welcome back JK, good to see you didn't die.

Meanwhile in the land of SoS, I advise you all not to expect a whole bunch out of me over the next couple of weeks as I'm preparing for a lot of university stuff. I'll still be around and posting, but not as much as I'd like.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Well, TSR told me he'd be posting soon, so I'll get going once he gets his up.
In the mean time I might do somthing with Shinai.
I wrote a total of, what, 3 posts with him in it last game? Yeah... I gotta fix that.

EDIT:
Also, some of you might remember the 'Fool's Vote' from last time around. I did not forget about this.
The weapon was decided. I just havn't revealed it yet.
But I will be starting the next Fool's Vote awfully soon, and I hope to employ both results at the same time... instead of a game session later.

Last edited:

MarbleZone

All lies and jest
Also, some of you might remember the 'Fool's Vote' from last time around. I did not forget about this.
The weapon was decided. I just havn't revealed it yet.
But I will be starting the next Fool's Vote awfully soon, and I hope to employ both results at the same time... instead of a game session later.

I... have no idea what this is, sorry :/

Vivian_Bloom

Army Field Medic
I think the Fool's vote is when we vote on what new persona Randy's going to get.
It's been a while since any kind of "voting" happened. He's got two as of now. I can't wait.

Zincspider

My Bloody
It's more getting to chose what happens with him as a whole. As he's the 'Fool' character, he can be formed as you people wish.
Last time it was simple: Just what weapon he'd end up using.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Don't get all suggestive on me now, JP... I mean niedude.
He actually hasn't, as that would be kinda hamfisted. They'll come soon enough. Not enough stress in the past two months.

Son_of_Shadows

Question: Way back before Disco Pimp Shadow JP, Zinc said there'd be three Shadow Selves that night. So, given that he obviously changed his mind (I presume because of Theresa getting Zerged)... Are we going to encounter the other two soon?

Zincspider

My Bloody
I'm banking on it being even more awesome, especially if you like any of the following things:
Mirrors
Pyrimid Head
Vikings
Bears
Lack of Fire
Stand-off music

You people mistook my words. I said the next Court. We were already in the last one when I said that.
I havn't changed my mind at all.
It's just been ripening over time. Prepare your bodies.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
That reminds me here those themes I've been meaning to post for Russell...
Russell's Music
Main Theme:
Stand by Rascal Flatts

Battle Theme:
Violent Storm

I also remember that I have to do that Stats sheet... I'll get on that as well. Meanwhile I shall await for the storm to hail down upon us.

Edit: Since Zinc asked... look for it yourself XD

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Hmmm... could you remove the links and just send them to Wordy via PM to add to the first post?
I'm not sure how the unrelated Youtube videos thing works, but I don't want us taking any chances. Just to be safe, send them to Wordy, and remove the linking.
Thank you.

Son_of_Shadows

I'm banking on it being even more awesome, especially if you like any of the following things:
Mirrors
Pyrimid Head
Vikings
Bears
Lack of Fire
Stand-off music

You people mistook my words. I said the next Court. We were already in the last one when I said that.
I havn't changed my mind at all.
It's just been ripening over time. Prepare your bodies.

MY BODY IS READY! Vikings? Seriously? ... Oh my God, I see where this is going. Exactly where this is going.

Obviously the Court will be invaded by Vikings who fell into a time portal, created by mirrors, a lack of fire, and bears.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I think he meant using the video loader thing of thing not related to the RPG but whatever you say, leader. I guess I'll drop it in Wordy's VM place.