• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- BOSS

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm so far behind I'm like two pages behind >_>; curse my procrastination..... and other things I need to do... I'll read up today (or quickly skim for important information) and try again to get a post in by... I guess I'll shoot for this Sunday...

Meanwhile how's everyone else doing?

I'll also be posting soon... sometime this week I hope, when I'm not busy with school stuff.

EDIT: And a week later I post, and nobody else adds anything to the Discussion Thread. Initially I was going to have Halberd talk to Wulfgard-sensei and try attacking his Shadow self as well, but I figured that'd be too much, especially since Halberd is not the sort of person to deal the first blow in a fight. And I want to give Inner Flame the chance to reply before the plan is finalized. Then again, Russell's just a little shrimp, he can't do much in this battle anyway. Not even axe the pipes, I bet. But I do have Halberd does have a backup plan in case Russell somehow doubts he can hold up his end of the plan.

I apologise in advance for insulting Inner Flame. I understand only the creators are allowed to make fun of their characters. Or maybe it's just that the creators are encouraged to make fun of their characters more. Whichever.

I also just realized that most of my recent posts were ones I typed while listening to Celtic music. I think it might be helping me get into character. I wonder why. Power metal seems to have almost the same effect, for even more unknown reasons.

And reading over the footnotes of my post (that's right, I'm copying Blivsey) made me realise that Team Levin Rescue can also function as a Five Man Band, with Sigmund as the Leader, Snow as the Lancer, Halberd as the Big Guy/Smart Guy, Russell as the Chick, Wulfgard-sensei as the Mentor, and Testa as the Sixth Ranger.

Oh don't worry about it, I don't mind you picking on little Russell, he kind of is still a hopeless small kid. He feel like that about himself which is why he attempts to get stronger. But he'll still give it his best. Hmm... I don't think Russell is much of peacemaker of the group, he'll probably end up making it worst? Maybe Snow and Russell should switch places XD

Edit: Super skim! I'm all caught up I might get a post in today XD and I guess in this situation, Russell is the group's chick.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I wanted to get a post up in tiem for everyone else's replies, but, if I haven't, here's what Lace, Nyhiil and the gang can expect JP to do:

-Be surprised when Lace accuses him of being a Shadow Self when he thought SHE was one
-Be completely flabbergasted by Lace's logic.JP already defeated his Shadow (lets. not. debate this.) and supposedly, as far as they know, Shadows don't come back.
-JP desperately needs a smoke so he can forget the sudden urge to stab Lace.
-JP realizes he left his jacket AND HIS SMOKES behind.
-JP sees a cafe nearby. Pedro literally "breaks" in. JP destroys the cigarette machine and picks himself a pack and a lighter.
-JP notices Mana and Shinai on the opposite side of the street.
-****ING HELL HIM AGAIN shenanigans.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Sorry Kirby, I didn't mean to ignore you.
I think there's a glitch with your name honestly, because each time you post in the thread, the Celebii stays pink and the name stays unbolded. I didn't realize you had posted until someone else did.
As for inspiration when working, I tend to have to turn everything off.
If I put on any kind of music I enjoy, I waste time sitting back and listening instead of working.
I've been listening to a lot of music lately.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Yayz~ I posted when I said I would, I'm going to give myself a cookie for being so good! .....Because I really super-duperly fast scanned through it please point any mistake I have made(not grammar related... there will always be some of those).

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Yay! Well one party is off to a good start. Actually, the reason Snow didn't mention Russell was because I forgot he was in the group (it has been a while since it was discussed), and I currently can't edit posts.

I can send ya a chocolate waffle cookie, InnerFlame!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Oh I figure it was probably something like that, since I haven't posted in awhile and I didn't even know what was going on until I read up. But I still decided to reply to that. If you like I could pretend that he mention Russell and change my post.

Hurray! Cookie! That sounds good.

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I kinda like how Russell briefly angsts there, but then decides to focus on the task rather than dwell on it. It can come up later. Or Russel could end up doing something awesome to make the others really respect him. That'd be cool.

Son_of_Shadows

I can totally see Russell being all "Hey, can I AXE you a question?" and going to town on Shadow Wulfgard.

Meanwhile, I kind of want to post again to bring myself up with Sequel and Wordy again, but I'm super busy this week. Blood Brothers opening and helping my girlfriend move in to her new place and whatnot. So if I post, it'll be a) this weekend, b) short, and c) possibly unnecessary depending on what Zinc has planned, so yeah, lemme know kthx.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Well, there's the post update for the mall. I'd love to go into detail about what all this means for you guys, but that'll have to wait until after my Spanish class (about an hour or so, feel free to ask anything before I get back though).

EDIT: Also, these are not Shadows Selves (though, technically shadows) that have appeared. They are simply extensions of Shadow Wulfgard created to demoralize and punish Wulfgard and destroy those he holds dear. Basically, they have to be killed for Shadow Wulfgard to be destroyed. That's your job, guys. By the by, if you try to cut the cable, it seems to phase through you and your weapons. It only seems to affect the ghosts and Shadow Wulfgard. Not that they'll trip on it. It's mostly visual and symbolic.

IF- Russel is going to be confronted with Collin, who isn't a big fighter, but he does fight smart. He's got a collection of small knifes hidden, and there's not really a way for Russell to notice yet. If you can have Collin attack and Rusell dodge getting hurt (I'm not gonna stab him for no reason. Thowing is free game when you go following the cable.

Bliv, Kirby, and Ysa -
you three get to fight two on three. It won't be easy though. Red's easily the most physically powerful and Kate is super agile and sneaky. Red will fight with brute force, and use his own momentum as a weapon, while Kate will lurk around and strike when backs are turned.

I'll cover Swanson and Kenneth in my posts, but they won't stick to GMPCs forever. You'll have to pay attention to the fights to get hints.

And SoS, I'll be updating the tower scene soon.
I have to.
Wordy's holding out Wordy Time from me until I do it.
And I miss Wordy time.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ysa: Hehe even without Snowy comment, he could still be antsy about Halberd's. Okay, I guess it's time for him to attempt to prove himself.

SoS: Bad puns ftw. It was nicely axe-cuted XD

Actually I saw this coming. I wasn't expecting that per say but I knew those pipes wouldn't be that easy to cut; which why Russell thought following the pipe was a bad idea. Collins out of luck, Russell has a knife sparring, training session with Sofiya; he's all ready for this XD Alright, it's time for Russell to maneuver his way out of being stabbed.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Dammit, why do important posts always have to come when I have exams coming up? But this is an interesting development... I can just hope that those other people don't have Personae (which I highly doubt). And with Red present, looks like Halberd's no longer the Big Guy of the group. Oh well, at least Red doesn't have a sword, at least. Come to think of it, Red and Kate are sounding kind of like generalised, souped-up versions of Halberd and Scathach, respectively.

(By the way, my Plan B was to have Scathach cut the pipes... but it seems that's no longer necessary.)

And my name is a glitch? Hmm, that's weird. I always see the RPG thread at the top whenever I post... must be something funky with the server I guess. It reminds me of this one time when I got into an argument with someone on another forum because someone else made a post that was completely invisible to me.

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

I can totally see Russell being all "Hey, can I AXE you a question?" and going to town on Shadow Wulfgard.

*reads update* AWW YEAH HERE HE COMES. TAKE IM OUT RUSS.

And SoS, I'll be updating the tower scene soon.
I have to.
Wordy's holding out Wordy Time from me until I do it.
And I miss Wordy time.

So yeah, I'll sit tight then. Fabulous. Like I said, bad week for me anyway.

... I daren't ask what Wordy Time entails, I assume she would slit my throat.

Zincspider

My Bloody
And posted on the Tower sitch.
Now, I know this doesn't help the 'Zinc wants all women in the kitchen' conspiracy, but hear me out.
Back last year when TSR was gone for a long time and Wordy was busy, I had gone to them and SoS to make a plan that would allow them to be useful in their time gone.
This is what we came up with. And while they're back by the time we got to it, we decided to stick with the idea.
Still there are some things in this tower that aren't what they seem, so don't think the whole sitch is cut and dry now, ok?

Now, SoS, when you're ready for some deets on the tower, send me a PM so you know how treacherous to make your ascension.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
> two of the female characters not currently being controlled by the GM are in chains
> therefore, GM wishes to control all female characters in the game
> only men are allowed free will and the option to take action whilst women are reduced to passivity
> females are not allowed autonomy, have their lives influenced by men
> Zinc wants all women in the kitchen
> sexism

It's not a conspiracy if it's the truth now, is it?

Also, I swear you used the royal 'we' so much there, I can't remember ever discussing this in any detail. I was just like, do what you want.

Sitch is such weird slang.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
See, this is what happens when I decline posting for too long.
This
Also, someone forgot Sofiyaaaaaaaaa! And Lace, for all of my use, might as well still be VB's character.

And it was a year ago, and we've talked about a lot since. Don't be like that.

EDIT: Going back and editing your conspiracy theory is in poor taste. especially when you don't confirm Half Life 3.

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

Mmm, that's some tasty ham. Wonder who Shadow Joshua's influence could POSSIBLY be...

Will work on a post this week of course.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Who are you and what are you doing in my RP.
I will admit, you're a handsome devil, but that's no excuse for your intrusion! State your business!