• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona- BOSS

Niihyl

Posthuman
Happy Halloween, ladies and gents!

I believe my own situation hasn't updated since my last post, so I haven't been able to think anything up. Sorry about that... if you want me to update something - probably off of Nie's post - then I can, I suppose.

As for Pokemon, I don't know anyone's FC but Zinc's, so I is a sad pony. Friends pls. Also Wordy is a bad person for using Klefki, which is an evil little creature. Prankster is ridiculous.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Still doesn't own a 3DS/Pokémon X so feels left out. Happy Halloween, I dressed up as Mime 'cause I felt like it. I have nothing to post so I'm still waiting.

Zincspider

My Bloody
And Niihyl starts what's been a year in the making.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Aww, no fair... I want to go to Death's Tea Party... I guess it's better for Russell to be in the mis-Fortune Flashback..... I don't really got one for the Tower... Tower of Desmise... nah that's totally from Persona 3. The Phantom's Tower?

niedude

Don't forget to grin

Zincspider

My Bloody
That's correct.
So much evil **** out.
And Shadow Josh.

Son_of_Shadows

I DID IT I FINALLY MOVED MY LAZY FINGERS AND POSTED I mean what? Ahem. Expect Part 3 by the weekend. Feel like I'm on a bit of a roll.

Oh, and for those of you who have my FC: I restarted my X file under the name "Damian", so yeah, that's a thing. Just in case any of you were wondering where I'd disappeared.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Alright, I'm pissed.
One surefire way to piss me off, out of maybe 3 options, is to wake me the eff up.
And last night, around 2 am, someone set off the fire alarm in my dorm. I've got a headache and I want to rip the arms off of someone I don't even know.
So what's the best thing you can do when angry? Write a post.
I'm gonna utilize this seething white core of pure hate and do something productive.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Huh. Welp, that's a fantastic mood for the GM to be writing in while we're all in the middle of boss battles.
I'll start rolling another character.

Also, contingent on Ysa's next post, do you want Kiririri, IF, and me to advance fights or let you move them forward?

P.S. - Been there. Dorm fire alarms are wonderful at providing sleep deprivation services.

Son_of_Shadows

Alright, I'm pissed.
One surefire way to piss me off, out of maybe 3 options, is to wake me the eff up.
And last night, around 2 am, someone set off the fire alarm in my dorm. I've got a headache and I want to rip the arms off of someone I don't even know.
So what's the best thing you can do when angry? Write a post.
I'm gonna utilize this seething white core of pure hate and do something productive.

I suggest writing more deathtraps in the tower. It's enormously cathartic.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Everyone's already exchanged Friend Codes and I wasn't invited? What is this. I'll hunt you down later for those.

Also, a post. Yee. One will come this week. I know you've heard that before but I'm honest now. Srss. I just felt a bit stuck with Sofiya, since it's been really long since I last played her, and I kinda want her to be more a Cloudcuckoolander like she was in the beginning instead of the Accidental Nightmare Fuel she's been lately. So, I've been reading the old threads. (That, and I have another reason to read them but shh.)

Also read the old discussions and wow we had fun and wow I was an ass but that's not new. Why don't we talk like we used to, gaiz? It feels like we're all married and just went past our second anniversary; everything's cold and distant and there's no sex.

Zincspider

My Bloody
And I think it's because we got on the mods' radar as the most active Discussion Thread and they started threatening to use the banhammer way too damn often..

Too scared, can't move.

Zincspider

My Bloody
I invited you too, GH.
You just didn't arrive to the party.
So... your fault. :3c Shoulda sent your FC when I asked. You would have gotten eeevvvverybody's.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Ampharos, Charizard, Ditto, Eelektross, Gardevoir, Gorebyss, Jumpluff, Jynx, Kangaskhan, Lickilicky, Liepard, Ludicolo, Executor, Probopass, Pinser, Ninjask, Sawsbuck, Scolipede, Seismitoad, Shiftry, Victreebel, Volbeat, Weezing, Beartic, Drifblim, Bibarel, Glalie, Mawile, Banette.

There, that's a list alright.
And it will be used quite soon for something pertaining to you all. Feel free to ponder while I make preparations.

Last edited:

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Oho, if only the 'something pertaining to you all' would be a post. If only, if only.

I recognise enough Pokemon on that list to wonder, lol. But idk.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Too busy worrying about my last Spanish test today, closely followed by my final next monday.
Anger has nothing on nausea inducing tests. Post will have to wait.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Oh look, signs of life. Finally, something to give thanks for ^^. It's been all quiet... sometimes entire days go by without a post in here.

G'luck on those tests, Zinc. I'll bother GH about posting instead. Or study for my own tests... eh.