• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Death's Requiem [PG-15]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
That is true... He does have the fear+ghastly wail strategy. Also, do you guys think I should use Arena's or the regular game's version of Ghastly wail?

Liltwick

Exactly. You use Fear, and I use Love. BD

The one that isn't instant death... >_>

Yea, but it's not as broken and does ibflict fear. Unless Elizabeth's using it, then it's 44444.

CuriousHeartless

Here is my character. This was actually really hard and the weapon and Persona moveset probably still need some work. Also, I’m not the most in-depth person, but I think I at least reached minimums for lengths. He has a water and fire motif to represent balance (and a need to balance and come in line with himself) and because it isn’t a common motif as far as I’ve seen.

Name: Kendal “Kinder” Tagg

Arcana: Temperance

Band Position: Backup Singer.

Appearance: Kendal is an average guy. He is about five and a half feet tall. His hair is light brown and curly, but cut close to his scalp so it is hard to see the curl. He has three different hats he switches between when not at school. One has a fiery pattern on the front, a watery pattern on the back, and a steam pattern where they meet which he picked up at a thrift store a while ago. The second is a black fedora with a checkered pattern around the rim. The last one is a black beanie. He has dark green eyes, but has colored contacts which make them black. His facial features are soft and he usually has a small smile on. He has a light tan all over his body.

He wears different shirts of different colors, usually white, black, red, or blue. When it is warm enough out to not need a jacket or anything, he has his MP3 player hooked onto the neck of his shirt. He has a light jacket that is a checkered black and red pattern and a thick coat which is white and blue stripes. When he is wearing either of them, he attaches his MP3 player to the neck of them. His MP3 player is a small blue iPod shuffle. His headphones are the same brand as his one hat from the thrift store which has a fire versus water motif. One strand is blue while the other is red. The ear buds are shaped like little puffs of smoke. He wears jeans, either blue or black, with a white belt. He walks around a lot so he wears comfortable running shoes-not that he even runs except when he is in a really tight spot.

Personality: There are two Kendals. There is the normal, mostly calm but sometimes excitable Kendal, and the very passionate inner Kendal. Outer Kendal tends to stay more calm. He shows emotions, he is not even close to stoic, but is rather subdued. He is no genius, but he can handle his own and loves picking up random facts. He speaks simply, preferring the shortest and easiest phrases possible to keep conversations easy. Kendal gets along with people and has friends, but is no good with romance. He isn’t a very avid reader, but usually carries around a copy of the latest big thing in literature that he reads in his big time. There are two things which really excite Outer Kendal: singing and swimming. Both of which he is good at, but not great and always trying to improve.

Then there is inner Kendal. He really isn’t too much different, but more builds on outer Kendal’s personality. Inner Kendal is mostly kept inside of Kendal’s mind and can only get out when he is tired or really, really excited. Inner Kendal is a very bubbly, happy person. He can get excited by pretty much anything positive. He loves cute animals and will freak out over anything cute, and try to start playing with it. Unlike Outer Kendal, Inner Kendal is a very passionate person who gets into stuff easily and won’t give up. Love is very important to him and he tries to act like a Casanova. Kendal is embarrassed by this side of him and tries to keep it under lock and key.

As for general things: He is a basic Christian (The kind who identify as Christian but rarely go to church or do anything religious); he prefers rock music; no real problems in life other than trying to get through high school; he has a general kind of humor, liking dark stuff and lighter normal stuff.

Biography: He was born in a base town on the south east coast. His father was a businessman, while his mother was a middle school teacher. He had an older brother, John, who was two years older then him. He acted like his true, bubbly self for most of his younger life. In fourth grade he joined chorus and in seventh grade he joined the school’s swim team. In fifth grade, some bullies started picking on him for his ‘girly’ bubbly personality and he slowly shut that part of himself out. Because he never admitted to being bullied and didn’t just shut down all at once, his parents never really expected anything other than him maturing. John stood up for his brother against the bullies after he learned what was happening, but couldn’t get Kendal to go back to his true self.

In sixth grade, his family moved to Meadow Creek because his father was transferred to a branch of his company in a nearby town and houses were cheaper in Meadow Creek then in that town. He joined that school’s chorus for sixth grade, but quit and instead joined swimming the next year. In sixth grade, a foreign student moved to the town and joined his class half-way through the year. The new boy had trouble pronouncing Kendal’s name and called him Kinder instead. This kind of spread and became his actual nickname. Last year, John came out of the closet to his family. Trying to show their support of their son, John and Kendall’s parents started spending a lot more time with John. Kendall was mostly left along by his parents-outside of them just taking care of him and all, they didn’t leave him to die or anything. He started going out and hanging out with friends more without his parents being so tight on him and heard about the battle of the bands.

Weapons: His basic weapon is a football. He has a good throwing arm and can do some damage with it, but isn’t devastating. 50.

His middle tier weapon is a metal ball. It is heavy, giving it a short range, but extremely heavy and damaging. It’s special ability is Heavy Break which casts multiple Rakunda on enemies hit, severely lowering their defense. 200.

His Ultimate weapon is a ball covered in small spikes, along with a pair of thick gloves he has to wear so he doesn’t impale his hand trying to use it. It is lighter then the metal ball, but more powerful since he can throw it harder and it has spikes. Casts multiple Marakunda when an enemy is hit, lowering the defense of the enemy hit and those around it. 400

His joke weapon is a bouncy ball that he can throw hard, and stings when it hits, but isn’t super powerful. Casts Sukukaju on him automatically. 35.

Evoker: His evoker is a knife. The knife is a shiny metal blade and a golden hilt. The pattern of a flame wraps around the hilt. A weird little tassel of blue thread hangs off the hilt.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name*: Triton

Legend of Origin*: Greek mythology. Son on Poseidon, God of the Sea, and Amphitrite, Queen of the Sea. Appeared in Theogony along with some other myths, works as the herald of his father. Father of Pallas, Foster Parent of Athena, and Father of Scylla, according to various myths.

Appearance*: He is a merman who is sea blue color. His fish tail is sleek and streamlined, and his human body is well muscled but not heavily. His hair is black seaweed that hangs down about a foot and a half. He has bronze-colored seashells as shoulder guards and wears loose chain mail. He has a piece of rope tied around his waist with an ammonite shell tied to it. Triton wields a golden trident. He has inhumanly sharp teeth.

Skill Set
Bufu
Agi
Skewer (Innate)

Mabufu
Agilao (After Aries)

Maragi
Bufula (After Taurus)

Twin Shot
Poison Skewer
Fire Boost (After Gemini)

Torrent Shot
Ice Boost (After Cancer)

Maragion
Mabufula (After Leo)

Agidyne
Bufudyne (After Virgo)

Void Ice
Mabufudyne(After Libra)

Final Skill Set Before Evolution:
Mabufudyne
Agidyne
Ice Boost
Fire Boost
Maragion
Void Ice
Torrent Shot
Poison Skewer

Last edited:

Liltwick

Here is my character. This was actually really hard and the weapon and Persona moveset probably still need some work. Also, I’m not the most in-depth person, but I think I at least reached minimums for lengths. He has a water and fire motif to represent balance (and a need to balance and come in line with himself) and because it isn’t a common motif as far as I’ve seen.

Name: Kendal “Kinder” Tagg

Arcana: Temperance

Band Position: Backup Singer.

Appearance: Kendal is an average guy. He is about five and a half feet tall. His hair is light brown and curly, but cut close to his scalp so it is hard to see the curl. He has three different hats he switches between when not at school. One has a fiery pattern on the front, a watery pattern on the back, and a steam pattern where they meet which he picked up at a thrift store a while ago. The second is a black fedora with a checkered pattern around the rim. The last one is a black beanie. He has dark green eyes, but has colored contacts which make them black. His facial features are soft and he usually has a small smile on. He has a light tan all over his body.

He wears different shirts of different colors, usually white, black, red, or blue. When it is warm enough out to not need a jacket or anything, he has his MP3 player hooked onto the neck of his shirt. He has a light jacket that is a checkered black and red pattern and a thick coat which is white and blue stripes. When he is wearing either of them, he attaches his MP3 player to the neck of them. His MP3 player is a small blue iPod shuffle. His headphones are the same brand as his one hat from the thrift store which has a fire versus water motif. One strand is blue while the other is red. The ear buds are shaped like little puffs of smoke. He wears jeans, either blue or black, with a white belt. He walks around a lot so he wears comfortable running shoes-not that he even runs except when he is in a really tight spot.

Personality: There are two Kendals. There is the normal, mostly calm but sometimes excitable Kendal, and the very passionate inner Kendal. Outer Kendal tends to stay more calm. He shows emotions, he is not even close to stoic, but is rather subdued. He is no genius, but he can handle his own and loves picking up random facts. He speaks simply, preferring the shortest and easiest phrases possible to keep conversations easy. Kendal gets along with people and has friends, but is no good with romance. He isn’t a very avid reader, but usually carries around a copy of the latest big thing in literature that he reads in his big time. There are two things which really excite Outer Kendal: singing and swimming. Both of which he is good at, but not great and always trying to improve.

Then there is inner Kendal. He really isn’t too much different, but more builds on outer Kendal’s personality. Inner Kendal is mostly kept inside of Kendal’s mind and can only get out when he is tired or really, really excited. Inner Kendal is a very bubbly, happy person. He can get excited by pretty much anything positive. He loves cute animals and will freak out over anything cute, and try to start playing with it. Unlike Outer Kendal, Inner Kendal is a very passionate person who gets into stuff easily and won’t give up. Love is very important to him and he tries to act like a Casanova. Kendal is embarrassed by this side of him and tries to keep it under lock and key.

As for general things: He is a basic Christian (The kind who identify as Christian but rarely go to church or do anything religious); he prefers rock music; no real problems in life other than trying to get through high school; he has a general kind of humor, liking dark stuff and lighter normal stuff.

Biography: He was born in a base town on the south east coast. His father was a businessman, while his mother was a middle school teacher. He had an older brother, John, who was two years older then him. He acted like his true, bubbly self for most of his younger life. In fourth grade he joined chorus and in seventh grade he joined the school’s swim team. In fifth grade, some bullies started picking on him for his ‘girly’ bubbly personality and he slowly shut that part of himself out. Because he never admitted to being bullied and didn’t just shut down all at once, his parents never really expected anything other than him maturing. John stood up for his brother against the bullies after he learned what was happening, but couldn’t get Kendal to go back to his true self.

In sixth grade, his family moved to Meadow Creek because his father was transferred to a branch of his company in a nearby town and houses were cheaper in Meadow Creek then in that town. He joined that school’s chorus for sixth grade, but quit and instead joined swimming the next year. In sixth grade, a foreign student moved to the town and joined his class half-way through the year. The new boy had trouble pronouncing Kendal’s name and called him Kinder instead. This kind of spread and became his actual nickname. Last year, John came out of the closet to his family. Trying to show their support of their son, John and Kendall’s parents started spending a lot more time with John. Kendall was mostly left along by his parents-outside of them just taking care of him and all, they didn’t leave him to die or anything. He started going out and hanging out with friends more without his parents being so tight on him and heard about the battle of the bands.

Weapons: His basic weapon is a football. He has a good throwing arm and can do some damage with it, but isn’t devastating. 50.

His middle tier weapon is a metal ball. It is heavy, giving it a short range, but extremely heavy and damaging. It’s special ability is Heavy Break which casts multiple Rakunda on enemies hit, severely lowering their defense. 200.

His Ultimate weapon is a ball covered in small spikes, along with a pair of thick gloves he has to wear so he doesn’t impale his hand trying to use it. It is lighter then the metal ball, but more powerful since he can throw it harder and it has spikes. Casts multiple Marakunda when an enemy is hit, lowering the defense of the enemy hit and those around it. 400

His joke weapon is a bouncy ball that he can throw hard, and stings when it hits, but isn’t super powerful. Casts Sukukaju on him automatically. 35.

Evoker: His evoker is a knife. The knife is a shiny metal blade and a golden hilt. The pattern of a flame wraps around the hilt. A weird little tassel of blue thread hangs off the hilt.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name*: Triton

Legend of Origin*: Greek mythology. Son on Poseidon, God of the Sea, and Amphitrite, Queen of the Sea. Appeared in Theogony along with some other myths, works as the herald of his father. Father of Pallas, Foster Parent of Athena, and Father of Scylla, according to various myths.

Appearance*: He is a merman who is sea blue color. His fish tail is sleek and streamlined, and his human body is well muscled but not heavily. His hair is black seaweed that hangs down about a foot and a half. He has bronze-colored seashells as shoulder guards and wears loose chain mail. He has a piece of rope tied around his waist with an ammonite shell tied to it. Triton wields a golden trident. He has inhumanly sharp teeth.

Skill Set
Bufu
Tarakuja
Skewer (Innate)

Mabufu
Dia (After Aries)

Poison Skewer
Bufula (After Taurus)

Twin Shot
Mabufula
Ice Break (After Gemini)

Ice Boost (After Cancer)

Diarama
White Wall
Amrita (After Leo)

Evade Fire
Bufudyne (After Virgo)

Final Skill Set Before Evolution:
Bufudyne
Mabufula
Amrita
Diarama
Ice Boost
Ice Break
Twin Shot
Evade Fire

It looks good for now, but I would like a balance of Agi Spells with Bufu Spells. Kinda Like Naoto with her Hama and Mudo skills... So fix those up, and then I'll accept ti. Currently pending

CuriousHeartless

It looks good for now, but I would like a balance of Agi Spells with Bufu Spells. Kinda Like Naoto with her Hama and Mudo skills... So fix those up, and then I'll accept ti. Currently pending

Somehow I missed that with the motif. I for some reason used healing, buffs, Bufu, and Physical traits. I'll edit it tomorrow. Probably take out the healing and then edit the other stuff to add Agi spells.

Liltwick

Also Guys, don't Carbon Copy my Skills. I want variety, as Chie was Physical/Ice while Teddie was Support/Ice, and Teddie got stronger Ice spells than Chie, I want to see that. I wont accept anymore Single Dyne Spell and the multi-hit Spell of same element below that anymore, also, I'm assuming you want to have your persona evolve after Virgo, so if you want to do Libra, or even after Libra, then add in skills for that.

CuriousHeartless

I updated the moveset. I also added, well it was already there actually but I noticed it, a second part of his motif. Fire can mostly keep up with water (His passionate (Fire) inner personality and his cooler (Water) outer personality, his headphones and hat, and now the moveset), but it still falls just behind (He keeps his inner personality under control, the fire becomes steam on his headphones and hat while the fire would just be put out, Agi spells don't reach as high as Bufu spells). He is temperance, which is like balance, but he is unbalanced. Even with him and Triton, Triton is great at magic but has some physical stuff, while Kendall himself is very physical. Overall he is a force of balance, and represents two opposite sides, but can't get a proper balance. I've also moved the evolution until after Libra both because it seemed too early on Virgo, and for added symbolism. Libra represents balance, like temperance. Also, it is my and-by extension because I like to share some stuff with my RP characters-Kendal's zodiac sign.

So yeah, Persona is a highly symbolic thing with some of the stuff and I am glad I could get in plenty of symbolism myself. Even if most of it was coincidental. And yes, I know temperance and balance aren't the same, but it seems that the temperance arcana is being used for that purpose from what I've seen.

Liltwick

Alright, those are a lot better XD. Accepted, and I do agree... Persona has so many things we're blind to... It helps us realize things we haven't before.

Liltwick

Alright everyone, I'm going to give Iron one more day because of he explained everything to me in a VM. We will start when all spots are filled, so please try to bring others here into this RPG.

Iron Lugia

Orange Champion
Alright everyone, I'm going to give Iron one more day because of he explained everything to me in a VM. We will start when all spots are filled, so please try to bring others here into this RPG.

What no. Dude that whole post was a joke.

Either way I don't think I really need to fight for that spot.

Liltwick

What no. Dude that whole post was a joke.

Either way I don't think I really need to fight for that spot.

I'm one of the most trick-able people on earth...

Yea, You can still sign up, but I'm just going to drop the reserve for now.

Iron Lugia

Orange Champion
Name: Duane Lostner

Arcana: Strength

Band Position: Keytarist (Up yours, Google Chrome. Keytarist is a word)

Appearance: Duane is six feet tall, with a thin but fit build. Kind of a Spider-Man deal, but not quite as muscular. His face is thin and pale, and his hazel eyes look dark and worried, which make him look a bit older than he is. He keeps himself clean cut, his face shaven, his nails kept, and his short black hair combed back neatly in place with hair gel.

Duane always looks a little tense, with his shoulders always hunched a little, and his arms usually crossed or in his pockets. When he stands he usually fidgets and rocks back and forth, unless he’s leaning up against something. When he sits he’s usually slouched, and he always looks a little tired.

Duane is a fan of dressy attire. His wardrobe mostly consists of dress shirts, dress pants, chinos, and loafers, and sometimes dark jeans and sneakers when the time calls for it. The only times he will wear anything else is when it would be considered inappropriate, such as when working out or doing manual labor. He can frequently be seen using his multimedia player, along with his set of black earbuds.

Personality: Duane is generally laid back and aloof. He doesn’t talk a whole lot, unless it’s to make some dry joke. He’s a bit of a slacker, and likes to joke around as much as the next guy, but knows when it’s time to get serious and get to business. He’s always willing to help someone out, and doesn’t really make problems with anyone. His quiet nature and emotional distance from others gives off an air of extreme apathy.

In reality though, Duane is extremely self-conscious. So much so that he’s developed an unnaturally strong fear of people talking about him behind his back. Because of this, he takes great care in every aspect of himself, from the way he dresses to his physique to what he says at any given time. He uses his nonchalant attitude as a sort of front, so when he fails at something or something doesn’t turn out as planned, he can fall back on an excuse of he really didn’t try or he didn’t care. He’s usually reluctant to ask others for help, as he feels like he constantly needs to prove himself, although to who and why is never particularly clear. Duane lacks a lot of self confidence, so he's naturally drawn to confident people, and uses them for support when he isn't confident enough in himself.

Duane's desire to always prove himself has given him a passion for exercising himself both physically and mentally. He’s a dedicated practitioner of the martial arts, and has a love for drawing. He also dedicates lots of his time to volunteer work and other extracurricular activities, though he usually needs something to get him motivated towards getting anything done.

Biography: Duane was the third of four children, with an eldest brother, a twin sister, and a younger sister, each a prodigy in their own right. Because of his equally talented siblings, Duane would usually need to compete for the affection and attention of his parents (or at least that’s how he felt), but would usually come up short in comparison. This made him feel generally inferior and unsure of himself.

In middle school, Duane began to pursue attention in the wrong way, as he went through his rebellious (read: douchebag) phase. He would frequently not do his work, bring in failing grades, and start fights.

When high school rolled around Duane finally began to mellow out when he realized that wow he’s kind of a douche. This was when Duane started to turn his life back around to make up for the previous years he had effed up. He began taking school seriously again, and began to do volunteer work.

Weapons:
Basic: Metal Pipe- A thin length of pipe, about as long as your leg. No added effects. 80 power.

Mid-Tier: Spiked Bat- A wooden bat with rows of nails messily hammered up and down the bat. Just looking at the rust covering the nails is enough to make you need a tetanus shot, and has a chance of inflicting Poison on the enemy. 200 power.

Ultimate: Fire Ax- A regulation fire ax, a wooden handle with a metal blade and a pike on the other end of the head. This tool only used by the bravest of men has the added effect of repelling the effects of Fear. 370 power.

Joke: Push-Pull Toy- Man just look at this thing. This weapon has the added affect of boosting the user’s speed slightly, and isn’t good for much else. Also it goes ‘quack’ when you push it. 35 power.

Evoker: Duane’s evoker is a 1911 Colt 45 handgun. In the handle there’s a carving of a blooming rose, and on the barrel of the gun is the word “Forsaken”, because cryptic words that don’t really mean much of anything are cool.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name*: Heracles

Legend of Origin*: A heroic half-God, half-man who went on legendary adventures. He is famed for his incredible strength, courage, and sexual prowess with both men and women.

Conceived through an act of infidelity by Zeus, the King of Gods, and the mortal woman, Alcmene, while Zeus impersonated her husband, Amphitryon, home early from war. Enraged at Zeus’ affair, among his many others, Hera, the wife of Zeus, conspired to kill the bastard son. One night when Heracles was still a baby, Hera snuck a pair of giant snakes into his sleeping quarters in order to kill him. Heracles managed to strangle both of the snakes with ease, and was found playing with them by his nursemaid. He suckled on the breast of Athena, which gave him supernatural powers, and caused her breast milk to spray across the sky and form the Milky Way, and killed his music teacher, Linus, with a lyre.

In adulthood, he wed Megara, the daughter of King Creole, the ruler of Creon. Driven mad by Hera, Heracles murdered his children in a fit of rage. To expiate this sin, Heracles’ enemy, Euphytres, sent him out to perform ten trials. Should Heracles succeed, he would be cleansed of his sins and forgiven.

Appearance*: Heracles takes the appearance of a man at the peak of human athleticism. His head is covered by a stylized gladiator’s helmet, which completely covers his face, save for two eyeholes, though only his left eye shines through. A huge slash covers the side of his helmet where his right eye would be.

His skin is made of a malleable black metal, and pulsating veins are normally visible from underneath. They are only accentuated by his luminous blood that can be seen pulsing through it, especially when attacking. He has tattoos of a snake coiling around each of his arms.

Heracles’ torso is covered by a heavy jacket made of dark red leather, over which he wears a brown poncho. His legs are covered by a pair of baggy black pants with horizontal slits up the sides. On his feet he wears a pair of leather sandals.

Heracles makes use of a silver lyre while in battle. He uses it as a blunt weapon when performing physical attacks, and strums it when using spells. He keeps it in a sling on his back when not in use.

Skill Set:
Bash
Zio
Rakunda (Innate)
Rakukaja
Mazio
Skull Cracker (After Aries)
Rebellion
Zionga (After Taurus)
Rampage
Black Spot
Matarukaja (After Gemini)
Atom Smasher
Marakukaja (After Leo)
God’s Hand
Arms Master
Deathbound (After Virgo)

Final Skill Set before Evolution:
God’s Hand
Deathbound
Zionga
Matarukaja
Marakukaja
Rakunda
Arms Master
Rebellion

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Eh, this seems interesting. Might join. And bring to you all the glory that is Persona 2.

Name: Erin Simmons

Arcana: The Sun

Band Position: Saxophone/Minion

Appearance: Erin is rather short for her age, standing at only one metre and fifty-five centimetres. Although she possesses a petite frame and is somewhat lacking in the assets department, she does not care much for such matters, preferring to concentrate on things other than her appearance. Her dark brown hair is a mess, and falls down to her shoulders. This, combined with the fact that her fringe nearly covers her eyes and her pale skin, leads to many assuming that she shuns human contact, which is a ridiculously false presumption.

Her wardrobe is surprisingly lackluster, with very few variation between clothing. Not really feeling the need for complicated or 'stylish' clothes, Erin usually wears a combination of a simple orange or yellow t-shirt; a skirt or trousers; and a pair of runners. During colder days, she wears a dark red sweater as well, although she wears it even on warmer days, having a greater tolerance to heat than most for some strange reason.

She also wears glasses due to vision problems. Amusingly enough, Erin has managed to work out a way to make them reflect light in a somewhat intimidating manner, although she refuses to tell others of how she has done so. Unlike others at her school, she lacks headphones, preferring to use earphones instead, possibly due to their smaller price-tag, and because there was no real need for headphones when simple earphones could suffice. Said earphones are black coloured, and came bundled along with her phone.

Personality: Erin is a rather quiet and stoic girl, rarely letting emotion appear on her face, making it difficult to read her unless one has known her for a long period of time. This leads to people assuming that is the stereotypical quiet, emotionless girl that one can find in many forms of fiction, but being an actual person and not a fictional character, she is, surprisingly to many, more than simply quiet.

Despite possessing such a stoic demeanour, Erin is actually a rather easy-going and relaxed person with good cheer, traits that strangers would not expect in a girl like her. At the rare times when she speaks, it is rather easy to see the humour present in her voice, especially when she ever feels like making a witty comment on the situation at hand, which usually occurs whenever something ridiculous happens.

She is also an optimist, confident in the fact that as long as she tried hard enough, good things would come. To her, it would not help to fret over everything, as it would be much simpler to confidently face every problem that arrived and try her best to fix the situation.

Biography: Unlike pretty much everyone else in the area, Erin had a perfectly normal life that, despite having its flaws at times, was pretty uninteresting if compared to those of others. Born in the suburbs of a larger city to a simple middle-class couple, she spent most of her early years in the local elementary school, where she made a few friends that could have been classified more easily as 'good acquaintances'. It was a rather boring and uninteresting time, in which she didn't actually need to worry much at all.

However, around the time of her eleventh birthday, she ended up moving along with her parents to Meadow Creek, her mother's home-town, to escape the business of city-life and to spend time in the company of her cousins. As most people in the town already knew each other, Erin was unable to really make any friends for herself, and at best those she met could be considered mere acquaintances that she spent time with.

The rest of her years in the town passed by dully, with nothing really important of note occurring, although the amount of free time available gave Erin the opportunity to continue refining her musical talents, for there wasn't really anything for her to do other than continue playing her saxophone repeatedly.

Then one day she heard of a band competition, and that is where our story begins.

Weapons:

Basic - A simple spear. Nothing really special. Good for stabbing things to death. Attack power is 80.

Mid-Tier - A more sturdy and resistant spear that can be thrown more easily through the air. Better at stabbing things to death. Its special ability allows it to travel much quickly through the air. Has 197 attack power.

Ultimate - Gáe Bulg, the legendary spear of the Irish hero Cúchulainn. Made from the bones of a sea monster, the spear was a very deadly weapon. When thrown, its special ability activated, in which it would enter one's body with a single wound, before opening into many barbs that would damage one's body from the inside. Attack power is 400.

Joke - A rather pointy shovel. Digs holes better than stabbing things to death. Has the magical ability of giving one improved digging efficiency. Attack power is 60.

Evoker: Her glasses, when removed, make her feel vulnerable and unable to comprehend the world around her, which scares her into believing that she'd never be able to enjoy proper sight again.

Persona: Heimdall

Legend of Origin: A god from Norse mythology, Heimdall is the guardian of the Bifrost - the link between Midgard and Asgard. Legends foretell that he will be the one to sound the Gjallahorn and alert the gods to Ragnarok, and will be one of the last to perish when he and Loki slay each other.

Appearance: A muscular, green being with blonde hair, Heimdall has the appearance of a human, although the fact that he's green does ruin the image of mortality. He wears a pale yellow cape, and what appears to be a pale yellow towel around his waist, along with blue wristbands. In his hands is a horn, signifying his destiny to signal Ragnarok.

Skill Set:

Beginning
-Bufu
-Sukukaja
-Media

Post-Aries
-Magaru
-Diara

Post-Taurus
-Sukunda
-Bufula

Post-Gemini
-Magarula
-Mediara

Post-Cancer
-Power Charge
-Masukukaja

Post-Leo
-Bufudyne

Post-Virgo
-Rampage
-Magarudyne

Final Skills Before Evolution:
-Power Charge
-Masukukaja
-Bufudyne
-Rampage
-Magarudyne
-Mediara
-Diara
-Sukunda

Liltwick

Name: Duane Lostner

Arcana: Strength

Band Position: Keytarist (Up yours, Google Chrome. Keytarist is a word)

Appearance: Duane is six feet tall, with a thin but fit build. Kind of a Spider-Man deal, but not quite as muscular. His face is thin and pale, and his hazel eyes look dark and worried, which make him look a bit older than he is. He keeps himself clean cut, his face shaven, his nails kept, and his short black hair combed back neatly in place with hair gel.

Duane always looks a little tense, with his shoulders always hunched a little, and his arms usually crossed or in his pockets. When he stands he usually fidgets and rocks back and forth, unless he’s leaning up against something. When he sits he’s usually slouched, and he always looks a little tired.

Duane is a fan of dressy attire. His wardrobe mostly consists of dress shirts, dress pants, chinos, and loafers, and sometimes dark jeans and sneakers when the time calls for it. The only times he will wear anything else is when it would be considered inappropriate, such as when working out or doing manual labor. He can frequently be seen using his multimedia player, along with his set of black earbuds.

Personality: Duane is generally laid back and aloof. He doesn’t talk a whole lot, unless it’s to make some dry joke. He’s a bit of a slacker, and likes to joke around as much as the next guy, but knows when it’s time to get serious and get to business. He’s always willing to help someone out, and doesn’t really make problems with anyone. His quiet nature and emotional distance from others gives off an air of extreme apathy.

In reality though, Duane is extremely self-conscious. So much so that he’s developed an unnaturally strong fear of people talking about him behind his back. Because of this, he takes great care in every aspect of himself, from the way he dresses to his physique to what he says at any given time. He uses his nonchalant attitude as a sort of front, so when he fails at something or something doesn’t turn out as planned, he can fall back on an excuse of he really didn’t try or he didn’t care. He’s usually reluctant to ask others for help, as he feels like he constantly needs to prove himself, although to who and why is never particularly clear. Duane lacks a lot of self confidence, so he's naturally drawn to confident people, and uses them for support when he isn't confident enough in himself.

Duane's desire to always prove himself has given him a passion for exercising himself both physically and mentally. He’s a dedicated practitioner of the martial arts, and has a love for drawing. He also dedicates lots of his time to volunteer work and other extracurricular activities, though he usually needs something to get him motivated towards getting anything done.

Biography: Duane was the third of four children, with an eldest brother, a twin sister, and a younger sister, each a prodigy in their own right. Because of his equally talented siblings, Duane would usually need to compete for the affection and attention of his parents (or at least that’s how he felt), but would usually come up short in comparison. This made him feel generally inferior and unsure of himself.

In middle school, Duane began to pursue attention in the wrong way, as he went through his rebellious (read: douchebag) phase. He would frequently not do his work, bring in failing grades, and start fights.

When high school rolled around Duane finally began to mellow out when he realized that wow he’s kind of a douche. This was when Duane started to turn his life back around to make up for the previous years he had effed up. He began taking school seriously again, and began to do volunteer work.

Weapons:
Basic: Metal Pipe- A thin length of pipe, about as long as your leg. No added effects. 80 power.

Mid-Tier: Spiked Bat- A wooden bat with rows of nails messily hammered up and down the bat. Just looking at the rust covering the nails is enough to make you need a tetanus shot, and has a chance of inflicting Poison on the enemy. 200 power.

Ultimate: Fire Ax- A regulation fire ax, a wooden handle with a metal blade and a pike on the other end of the head. This tool only used by the bravest of men has the added effect of repelling the effects of Fear. 370 power.

Joke: Push-Pull Toy- Man just look at this thing. This weapon has the added affect of boosting the user’s speed slightly, and isn’t good for much else. Also it goes ‘quack’ when you push it. 35 power.

Evoker: Duane’s evoker is a 1911 Colt 45 handgun. In the handle there’s a carving of a blooming rose, and on the barrel of the gun is the word “Forsaken”, because cryptic words that don’t really mean much of anything are cool.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name*: Heracles

Legend of Origin*: A heroic half-God, half-man who went on legendary adventures. He is famed for his incredible strength, courage, and sexual prowess with both men and women.

Conceived through an act of infidelity by Zeus, the King of Gods, and the mortal woman, Alcmene, while Zeus impersonated her husband, Amphitryon, home early from war. Enraged at Zeus’ affair, among his many others, Hera, the wife of Zeus, conspired to kill the bastard son. One night when Heracles was still a baby, Hera snuck a pair of giant snakes into his sleeping quarters in order to kill him. Heracles managed to strangle both of the snakes with ease, and was found playing with them by his nursemaid. He suckled on the breast of Athena, which gave him supernatural powers, and caused her breast milk to spray across the sky and form the Milky Way, and killed his music teacher, Linus, with a lyre.

In adulthood, he wed Megara, the daughter of King Creole, the ruler of Creon. Driven mad by Hera, Heracles murdered his children in a fit of rage. To expiate this sin, Heracles’ enemy, Euphytres, sent him out to perform ten trials. Should Heracles succeed, he would be cleansed of his sins and forgiven.

Appearance*: Heracles takes the appearance of a man at the peak of human athleticism. His head is covered by a stylized gladiator’s helmet, which completely covers his face, save for two eyeholes, though only his left eye shines through. A huge slash covers the side of his helmet where his right eye would be.

His skin is made of a malleable black metal, and pulsating veins are normally visible from underneath. They are only accentuated by his luminous blood that can be seen pulsing through it, especially when attacking. He has tattoos of a snake coiling around each of his arms.

Heracles’ torso is covered by a heavy jacket made of dark red leather, over which he wears a brown poncho. His legs are covered by a pair of baggy black pants with horizontal slits up the sides. On his feet he wears a pair of leather sandals.

Heracles makes use of a silver lyre while in battle. He uses it as a blunt weapon when performing physical attacks, and strums it when using spells. He keeps it in a sling on his back when not in use.

Skill Set:
Bash
Zio
Rakunda (Innate)
Rakukaja
Mazio
Skull Cracker (After Aries)
Rebellion
Zionga (After Taurus)
Rampage
Black Spot
Matarukaja (After Gemini)
Atom Smasher
Marakukaja (After Leo)
God’s Hand
Arms Master
Deathbound (After Virgo)

Final Skill Set before Evolution:
God’s Hand
Deathbound
Zionga
Matarukaja
Marakukaja
Rakunda
Arms Master
Rebellion

Eh, this seems interesting. Might join. And bring to you all the glory that is Persona 2.

Name: Erin Simmons

Arcana: The Sun

Band Position: Saxophone/Minion

Appearance: Erin is rather short for her age, standing at only one metre and fifty-five centimetres. Although she possesses a petite frame and is somewhat lacking in the assets department, she does not care much for such matters, preferring to concentrate on things other than her appearance. Her dark brown hair is a mess, and falls down to her shoulders. This, combined with the fact that her fringe nearly covers her eyes and her pale skin, leads to many assuming that she shuns human contact, which is a ridiculously false presumption.

Her wardrobe is surprisingly lackluster, with very few variation between clothing. Not really feeling the need for complicated or 'stylish' clothes, Erin usually wears a combination of a simple orange or yellow t-shirt; a skirt or trousers; and a pair of runners. During colder days, she wears a dark red sweater as well, although she wears it even on warmer days, having a greater tolerance to heat than most for some strange reason.

She also wears glasses due to vision problems. Amusingly enough, Erin has managed to work out a way to make them reflect light in a somewhat intimidating manner, although she refuses to tell others of how she has done so. Unlike others at her school, she lacks headphones, preferring to use earphones instead, possibly due to their smaller price-tag, and because there was no real need for headphones when simple earphones could suffice. Said earphones are black coloured, and came bundled along with her phone.

Personality: Erin is a rather quiet and stoic girl, rarely letting emotion appear on her face, making it difficult to read her unless one has known her for a long period of time. This leads to people assuming that is the stereotypical quiet, emotionless girl that one can find in many forms of fiction, but being an actual person and not a fictional character, she is, surprisingly to many, more than simply quiet.

Despite possessing such a stoic demeanour, Erin is actually a rather easy-going and relaxed person with good cheer, traits that strangers would not expect in a girl like her. At the rare times when she speaks, it is rather easy to see the humour present in her voice, especially when she ever feels like making a witty comment on the situation at hand, which usually occurs whenever something ridiculous happens.

She is also an optimist, confident in the fact that as long as she tried hard enough, good things would come. To her, it would not help to fret over everything, as it would be much simpler to confidently face every problem that arrived and try her best to fix the situation.

Biography: Unlike pretty much everyone else in the area, Erin had a perfectly normal life that, despite having its flaws at times, was pretty uninteresting if compared to those of others. Born in the suburbs of a larger city to a simple middle-class couple, she spent most of her early years in the local elementary school, where she made a few friends that could have been classified more easily as 'good acquaintances'. It was a rather boring and uninteresting time, in which she didn't actually need to worry much at all.

However, around the time of her eleventh birthday, she ended up moving along with her parents to Meadow Creek, her mother's home-town, to escape the business of city-life and to spend time in the company of her cousins. As most people in the town already knew each other, Erin was unable to really make any friends for herself, and at best those she met could be considered mere acquaintances that she spent time with.

The rest of her years in the town passed by dully, with nothing really important of note occurring, although the amount of free time available gave Erin the opportunity to continue refining her musical talents, for there wasn't really anything for her to do other than continue playing her saxophone repeatedly.

Then one day she heard of a band competition, and that is where our story begins.

Weapons:

Basic - A simple spear. Nothing really special. Good for stabbing things to death. Attack power is 80.

Mid-Tier - A more sturdy and resistant spear that can be thrown more easily through the air. Better at stabbing things to death. Its special ability allows it to travel much quickly through the air. Has 197 attack power.

Ultimate - Gáe Bulg, the legendary spear of the Irish hero Cúchulainn. Made from the bones of a sea monster, the spear was a very deadly weapon. When thrown, its special ability activated, in which it would enter one's body with a single wound, before opening into many barbs that would damage one's body from the inside. Attack power is 400.

Joke - A rather pointy shovel. Digs holes better than stabbing things to death. Has the magical ability of giving one improved digging efficiency. Attack power is 60.

Evoker: Her glasses, when removed, make her feel vulnerable and unable to comprehend the world around her, which scares her into believing that she'd never be able to enjoy proper sight again.

Persona: Heimdall

Legend of Origin: A god from Norse mythology, Heimdall is the guardian of the Bifrost - the link between Midgard and Asgard. Legends foretell that he will be the one to sound the Gjallahorn and alert the gods to Ragnarok, and will be one of the last to perish when he and Loki slay each other.

Appearance: A muscular, green being with blonde hair, Heimdall has the appearance of a human, although the fact that he's green does ruin the image of mortality. He wears a pale yellow cape, and what appears to be a pale yellow towel around his waist, along with blue wristbands. In his hands is a horn, signifying his destiny to signal Ragnarok.

Skill Set:

Beginning
-Bufu
-Sukukaja
-Media

Post-Aries
-Magaru
-Diara

Post-Taurus
-Sukunda
-Bufula

Post-Gemini
-Magarula
-Mediara

Post-Cancer
-Power Charge
-Masukukaja

Post-Leo
-Bufudyne

Post-Virgo
-Rampage
-Magarudyne

Final Skills Before Evolution:
-Power Charge
-Masukukaja
-Bufudyne
-Rampage
-Magarudyne
-Mediara
-Diara
-Sukunda

Alright, you both are accepted. Though, I just want to say you can extend your skills on to Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and even Capricorn if you wanted. This also applies to everyone as well.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Well it's really difficult to make skills for Heimdall, seeing that I needed to tweak his Persona 2 skill-set a bit to actually make him fit the P3/P4 system you seem to be using, and even add a few different ones as well.

That's why it's just easier to get him an evolution.

CuriousHeartless

Alright, you both are accepted. Though, I just want to say you can extend your skills on to Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and even Capricorn if you wanted. This also applies to everyone as well.

So does that mean that we can still learn skills after evolution (Sorry, haven't played any Persona yet actually, but I'm planning on getting 4 tomorrow, so I have a general idea about stuff but don't know specifics)?

Liltwick

So does that mean that we can still learn skills after evolution (Sorry, haven't played any Persona yet actually, but I'm planning on getting 4 tomorrow, so I have a general idea about stuff but don't know specifics)?

Yea, they do keep skills and gain more powerful ones upon Evolution.

@Titan, you didn't have to use a Persona 3 Persona you know, and most people don't even keep the same move-set. Look at Valkyrie in Fallen Paradise. She's going to know Mazionga before evolving...