• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Death's Requiem [PG-15]

Titan500

Solar Panels
I know, that's why Heimdall and the Persona I'll probably decide on him evolving to are from Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment. Great games by the way. Innocent Sin has a PSP port, though Eternal Punishment doesn't.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I had a Typo, I meant to say a Persona 2 Persona...

Well, I'm finally going to push everyone to advertise this. I love IF's way of advertising.

THat, and I'm just letting everyone know we have One more Arcana left and three more Spots Left (Since I have Requirements)

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Thanks, I just love decorating my pokemon; I actually hadn't been on it for awhile until a little while ago. And I had a lot of musical related dress-up items, so I thought, why not? This is a pokemon site so pokemon should attract peoples attention. I've upgraded my signature a bit.

Anyways, I'm willing to make an another sign-up if we really need someone else. I like making sign-ups.

Liltwick

Thanks, I just love decorating my pokemon; I actually hadn't been on it for awhile until a little while ago. And I had a lot of musical related dress-up items, so I thought, why not? This is a pokemon site so pokemon should attract peoples attention. I've upgraded my signature a bit.

Anyways, I'm willing to make an another sign-up if we really need someone else. I like making sign-ups.

I'm sure that it will as well. I know Sheps will be making an SU when all of our Clan stuff is settled. War might post a SU, and I really hope Jean post's a Sing up, but please, make one of the two required Arcana's if you don't mind at all! I would really love to see someone execute the Aeon well.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Say, could it be possible for me to change my Persona? Because I found a more fitting one of the Sun Arcana. Like Lugh. Because he's fire/light and because he's Irish-themed. Like my character.

Liltwick

Say, could it be possible for me to change my Persona? Because I found a more fitting one of the Sun Arcana. Like Lugh. Because he's fire/light and because he's Irish-themed. Like my character.
Yea, that's perfectly fine. We do need people anyways, so try to get someone to join.

IF and I talked, and we got the two required arcanas done, so all we need is one more person, Yaaaay /shot

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
On second thought, it'd be rather difficult to find a suitable evolution for Lugh, and his skills with just keep on escalating, so I'll keep Heimdall, and maybe evolve him to Lugh if possible ... although then I'd have to pretty much switch out all the ice/wind spells for his fire/light ones instead.

Would that be fine? And I'll see if I can find anyone to join.

Liltwick

On second thought, it'd be rather difficult to find a suitable evolution for Lugh, and his skills with just keep on escalating, so I'll keep Heimdall, and maybe evolve him to Lugh if possible ... although then I'd have to pretty much switch out all the ice/wind spells for his fire/light ones instead.

Would that be fine? And I'll see if I can find anyone to join.

Just try to make it so it isn't coplicated for you and everyone else.

THank you.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hmm... I still don't think I got the whole skill set thing down. Oh well, if there are any problems. Just tell me and I'll attempt to fix it. My Aeon seem to have turned into a Support/Physical.
------

Name: Noah Wells
Arcana: Aeon
Band Position: Bass Guitar- Back-up Guitarist

Appearance: Noah stand only five feet and four inches tall, which is about average for his family; they are all fairly short. He is very skinny, more than he really should be, making him look bony in built. Other than looking a bit fragile, there nothing else negative about his appearance. The tone of his skin is normal, neither tan nor pale. His hair is a dusty brown color cut short and straight though the length of his hair has been cut oddly. His bangs are thin with few stands of hair but has you progress higher it thicken and there is distinct straight cut of his hair there. It looks like different layers to his hair. Next are his eyes, which are also brown and seem to have an expressionless gaze when they’re not focusing. The last thing to mention about his physical appearance is a black spot, a mole, located right of his lips. Although there is not physical indication of it, Noah is near mute. There is Italian in his blood but also a little German.

His clothes are nothing special, other than the fact they are quite worn. The reason behind that is most of his wardrobe consists of hand-me-down from his big brother. But since his brother is better built than him, the clothes are a terrible fit for the boy. They are simply too large on him: sleeves covering his hands, pants’ legs that bundle at the ankle and drag behind his heels. On the bright side it hides his boniness. Noah typically wears blue-gray color jeans held up by a red belt, a t-shirt and the same red hooded jacket that has a couple bleach spots, and has faded to a really pale washout red. The sleeves aren’t nearly as long as his other clothing leaving half his hand exposed. If it’s too hot to wear, the jacket is tied around his waist. The last thing to mention are his tennis shoes which are a dirty white but otherwise there nothing to really special about that.

His current ear buds are not in the best condition, there are some expose wires toward the plug-in, the buds are slightly cracked and one side doesn’t work anymore. Though, to be fair, they are just some cheap generic, white ear buds. If he is really interested in using some good headphones he just borrows his brothers; he has some nice red, leather ones those goes over the ears that he rarely uses.

Personality: Noah is quiet but not because he is shy. Many get the impression that he just doesn’t want to deal with people. He doesn’t talk much so many people often don’t understand him or even notice him half the time. He is very easily overlooked especially in a crowd; people have a tendency to not see him and bump into him. Those who do notice him find him quite spacey and emotionless and it doesn’t help his case as he stares up into nothingness a lot. People also see him as not very interesting and a very uncharismatic guy. People who think these things have merely just looked on the outside, judge him and didn’t go any further.

Noah really is a quiet person though that often because he simply has nothing to say. Even if he did it’s only as loud as a whisper and his words are few. He is unable to raise his voice higher; and in noisy places or in a heat of a conversation, he is unable to make his voice heard. Since that’s normally the case, he tends to keep his comments to himself. He is often looking up in the sky as if it will help him to find answers about himself. ‘Is there nothing extraordinary about me, is there another path I could follow, is this all I can ever become, does my life even have a purpose’: questions like that plays over and over through his head and thinking about it make him feel depress.

It also makes him sad to realize that there really is nothing special about him: sports, academics and looks; everything he is average. The only thing he was really good at was music and he lost his passion for it. He feels so conflicted about feeling both bitter and longing when he even touches an instrument… Or maybe it’s really fear to pick it up again and realize he was never really good at. When people talk to him and seem generally interest in him, it makes him so happy that he couldn’t find words to describe if he tried. It makes him want to try a little harder, but also scared that he won’t be able to live up to their expectation. He really is just so lost and conflicted that he normally cannot decide if want to go for it or back off and leave it alone.

Biography: Noah is the second born child out of four. He has an older brother, Nicholas, little sister, Natasha, and younger brother, Neil. His family lived in the hustle bustle city in New Jersey. Even though they were a happy and lively family even then Noah had the tendency to be the overlooked sibling, but it was nothing too bad. Around first grade he developed an interest in music specifically singing. As years went by he found that he had a great singing voice as well as decent skill with instruments. With the encouragement of others along with his own wish, he decided he wanted to be a professional singer. He worked hard toward that goal until tragedy struck hard. His vocal chords were damage in car accident and he hadn’t been able to sing let alone talk normally.

After the accident he became depress. The people he thought of as friends stopped talking with him and his presences became near nonexistent. He lost his long time dream and realized that at every else he did, was average at best. He realized his voice was his best feature and now without it, he was nothing special; and with that train of thought he pretty lost all hope for his future. Noah silent trudged through his remaining middle school years and early high school years, deeply hoping that he would find something he was good at but he never did. His family eventually moved to Meadow Creek as the city air really wasn’t good for Noah and the living expense was affordable for them. They also hoped that a new environment would help shake him out of his funk. Though it hadn’t helped yet, they are hopeful that will change.

Weapons:

Basic- A dart crossbow, it’s a thin metal crossbow that shoots dart board darts. Getting pierced by darts is painful but not very powerful. 35

Mid-Tier- The weapon is upgraded to a full-blown bow and arrow. It is an archery bow so it slightly reinforced and built for easy drawing of the string and accuracy. He has a better chance of hitting critical spots. 150

Ultimate- A heavy combat crossbow, the weapon is about a foot shorter him, and shoots thick bolts at the enemy. This inflicts much more bone breaking damage than any of his other weapons but the weight of it decreases his speed, making it difficult to dodge attacks. 300

Joke- Cupid’s bow, it’s small pink and decorated with hot pink hearts at the top and bottom of the bow. The arrows have red heart-shaped tips though it’s actually quite pointed at the tip. It has a chance to inflict charm on a target. 40

Evoker: Noah’s evoker is simple and not too alarming it’s just a roll of silver duct tape. There’s nothing special about it; all he does is tear off a piece and cover his mouth. He may not talk much, being unable to talk all together really unsettling to him.

Persona Sign-Up

Persona Name: Golem

Legend of Origin: In earlier times Golems were mean made out of mud and were said to very holy and close to God. However, they could never be more than a shadow of his. They also mentioned to have lacked the ability to speak. Golems, nowadays, is merely an animated being created entirely out of inanimate matter. They are often controlled by another to do their bidding with the use of a scroll with runes and some kind of reflective surface. They returned to rubble the once were when released from the spell. This Golem is much like the more recent with no direction unless someone gives it one.

Appearance: Golem is large bulking being about the same high as a small house. His body looks like boulders stuck together to make a humanoid built. His hands and feet are not very detailed, lacking fingers and toes. His torso is large and so are his shoulders. His arms and legs are thick but much smoother than the other rocky part of the body. From an indention on his oval head part, bright yellow eyes shine out.

Skill Set:

Starting Skills

Dia
Makajam
Sonic Punch

After Aries

Dekunda

After Taurus

Mighty Swing

After Gemini

Patra

After Cancer

Rampage

After Leo

Alertness

After Virgo

Atom Smasher

After Libra

Diarama

After Scorpio

Recarm

After Sagittarius

Akasha Arts

After Capricorn

Tetrakarn

After Aquarius

Gigantic Fist

Final Skill Set before Evolution

Makajam
Dekunda
Patra
Alertness
Diarama
Recarm
Akasha Arts
Tetrakarn
Gigantic Fist

Liltwick

Just a reminder Naoh is accepted. Here is Riley

Name: Riley Ashton

Arcana: Empress

Band Position: Second Lead Singer

Appearance: Riley stands at around 5’ 6”, making him very short for his actually gender, but the perfect height for his desired gender. He has almost perfect skin, with no blemishes, boils, moles, or anything, well, besides a long scar running down his back. To start off with his hair, it is a light blonde color, like of a white blonde hair color. His hair reaches down to his waist, and is tied up into two side ponytails. What ties up the ponytails are two ribbons, covered in designs of music notes. His headphones have the muffs in the shape of angel wings.

For his everyday clothing, he goes into a sort of Lolita type of style. He wears a light pink corset dress, outlined with lace. The lace outlining it is a dark, chocolate color, and feels very smooth to touch. The dress itself is a sort of cotton dress, and very easy to wear. It goes to his knees, and he does shave constantly, so he doesn’t have a lot of leg hair. He carries around a bag in the shape of an angel wing, and acts like his purse. He also carries around a pink lace umbrella.

When online, he goes into a complete make over. His normally crystal clear blue eyes are replaced with pink contact lenses. He puts on a long, pink wig that he died up in a ponytail. He died the wig in a red ribbon that has a harp on it. He wears a sailor uniform, with pink edges and a pink skirt, and he also has the pink bow around his neck. He carried around a pink microphone as well in this outfit.

Personality: Riley is a cross dresser. I mean, he’s a serious cross dresser, and he prefers to be called a girl instead of a guy. His actions are very upbeat and cheerful, as he always is jumping around and shouting at things. He normally gets excited whenever he sees something new or something that he loves as well, such as chocolate. Besides being made of pure energy, he’s also very naïve and questions things. Such as something he doesn’t know, he asks about it, no matter what it is, which makes him get into uncomfortable situations. He’s also a Klutz, a really, really bad klutz. He almost drops everything, making him on the ground searching for whatever he drops. This has led to some awkward situations as well.

Even though he’s not the brightest knife in the drawer, he’s awfully loyal. He would defend anything he trusts with his life, though he hasn’t found that spark quite yet. He also has trust issues, so making him trust someone is hard, but worthwhile. When he does open up to someone, he’s a lot more clingy, which can get annoying. He’ll also start telling the truth to them more often and be affectionate, and mean it.

He also has a tendency to get hurt a lot, and cry. He’s not afraid to cry, in fact, he’s oblivious to society’s rules of how a man acts. He would rather cuddle up with a teddy bear then drink alcohol, and dress up as a princess then play sports, and watch Soap Operas instead of go hunting. As well as all of those things, he actually has a very high voice, and likes to sing whenever he can.

Though his main talent is singing, he’s also skilled at all sorts of other things, making him a very dominant and competitive force at school. He might not be good with academics, but everything else, from P.E to Art, he will wipe the floor with. He’s no slouch either in proving himself, making it to finals in most sports. Though, he normally is to obsessed with fashion and other trivial things to put his full effort into them

History: Riley was actually born as Prince Christophe, the future king in waiting for the country of Monaco. Though, due to varying factors, Riley was adopted by his parents and named Riley Ashton. Due to the events transpiring before he could remember anything, he does not know he is a prince.

When he was five, Riley got sent a letter by a mysterious person by the name of X, specifically on his birthday. He never told anyone of X’s letters, and never responded to them, as they somehow already knew who he going to say. The gift was 100 Dollars, multiplied by his birth date. He always kept the money stash hidden, and is one of the reasons he could afford what he does.

He started out as an internet signer on you tube when he was eleven, and since his voice was so high, he was always mistaken as a girl, but Riley enjoyed it. He started cross-dressing, and when he did his first Web cast as “Angel” it sealed his fate to be the Internet “Queen” of Pop. Though, he doesn’t sing often, as he’s afraid of being found out.

Weapons: Riley’s weapons are Staves, making him a versatile unit on the field.

Wooden Stick- A standard wooden stick doesn’t have any boosts. 5

Crown Scepter- A Scepter decorated in royal jewelry, it provides a boost to his magic prowess, and gives him the ability to cast “Royal Flare” A powerful Almighty Spell. 142

Ragnarok- An ancient scepter said to be made out of Yggdrasil’s wood, and was made to look like the said World Tree. It gives a huge magical boost, and can cast Hell’s Hail, a powerful spell that deals heavy almighty damage multiple times, but it can hit the party as well. 270

Umbrella- This is a standard umbrella, it gives a defense boost. 40

Evoker: Riley’s evoker is the same as SEES’ model, but is has a crown etched into the end, and an angel wing key chain.

Persona Name: Lorelei

Legend of Origin: A beautiful river maiden who lives on the eponymous rock on the Rhine. She lures sailors to their doom with her enchanting voice.
Immortalized in Heine's poem. In ancient times, she was seen as the same as the river goddess, but the menacing rocks and the heavy currents of the Rhine turned her into a witch that drags people below the waters. There are many legends concerning Lorelei. In some, she is a goddess, in others, she is a water witch, and there is even a story where she is a figure of tragic love

Appearance: Lorelei rides on a giant harp, which seems to be modeled after a ships mast. The harp is made out of pure silver, and at the head is the shape of a common ship maiden. She herself has blue skin and red eyes. Her long hair is green and blue, with water dripping from the end. Its tied back in a ponytail, and she wears a small crown over it. Her dress is a blue, ball room dress the grade a princess would wear, but it is tattered up and damp with water

Skill Set:

Innate:
Bufu
Analysis
Hama

Aeries:
Mabufu
Malaqua

Tauros:
Hamoan
Sexy Dance

Gemini:
Malaques
Full Analysis

Cancer:
Foolish Whisper
Bufudyne

Leo:
Debilitate

Virgo:
Malaquadyne
Mahamoan
Survive Dark

Final Skill Set:
Bufudyne
Malaquadyne
Full Analysis
Sexy Dance
Debilitate
Foolish Whisper
Mahamoan
Survive Dark

I know he gets a lot of Powerful Spells, but he has super low defenses to match. Let's just say he's more Squishier than Yukari and Yukiko. Also, we'll start tomorrow. I'll be accepting late Sign-Ups.

Last edited: