• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Approved by Kamotz​

To read the plotline, Major Arcana details, and sign up click the link: RPG Sign-up
To quickly get to the RPG thread, click this link: The RP Thread

Life in Sunlive Town Details

Sunlive Town is not exactly a small town but it certainly isn’t a bustling area either. It’s a quiet suburban where not much really happens. The biggest things happening around here are several cases of Apathy Syndrome in the area and the recently finished Seidbats Shopping Center. All of the stores are in walking range of the residential area of town with the Shopping Center being at the far end of it. Most of the stores close at 10pm.

There are a few schools in the area but Kradle High School is the best and only boarding High School in Sunlive Town. It located just outside of the residential area making it a short walk for the people who go there. There five building on the school: the actual school building, cafeteria, the gymnasium and two dorm buildings; one for each gender. There is also a stadium and track behind the school.

In the dorms, there are three floors with 22 rooms on the second and third floor. The first floor is lounging space with couches and armchairs and also little kitchenette for the dorm residents. There is one room on the first floor and that’s where the dorm supervisor sleeps. He or she watches the dorm to make sure no mischief occurs. Dorm curfew is 10pm with very few exceptions allowed. Those dorm residents have to sign a timesheet when they leave and enter to make sure they are inside in time. And at random times they do dorm checks to make sure no one trying to cheat the system.

The school days are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 3:30pm. There are no classes on Saturday, but it’s open from 7:30am to 1:00pm for tutoring and club activities. On Sunday there is no entry into the school buildings except for the cafeteria which is open to the dorm students.

The closest inhabited area to Sunlive Town is the city of Epohon. It is quite large and has the more luxurious places than the town. One can get all the brand names clothes and accessories in the stores here. The business people come here to work for their money. Unlike in Sunlive, Epohon really comes alive at night and there are a lot of bars and clubs open but it also quite dangerous to roam around at that time. The distance between the two areas is about 22 miles. A bus goes travel between the about every half hour. The bus stops running about 2 am in the morning so don’t miss the bus unless you want a long walk back or spend a night at the hotel.

The area between Sunlive Town and Epohon City is nothing but farmland and woods. There is a tale about a haunted mansion in forest at the outskirt of town. It is said that things come out to attack you around the 11th hour of the night…

Need to Know Information about the RPG
Will add things later as needed…

The Homeroom Teachers

Freshman- Dr. Aden Rosen: he teaches English to underclassmen and Psychology to upperclassmen. He is a very strict teacher and is always trying to beat morals into his students. He may seem cold and uncaring but he really does care about his students.

Sophomore- Annabelle Sharp: she teaches Social Studies to the Sophmore and Junior classes. She is very good-natured person and is willing help anyone that needs it. She has a tendency to trail off subject a bit when she is trying to make a point.

Junior- Coach Sawyer Martin Rutherford: he teaches health and P.E. classes for all grades. He is quite an energetic, health nut who always trying to get others to eat, sleep and exercise regularly. He means well but he comes off as quite forceful and blunt with his actions and statements.

Senior- Professor Arthur Hurst: he teaches basic science and advance chemistry for all grades. Even though he is really knowledgable, he is too relaxed about everything and he has a childlike quality when it comes to science experiments. He isn’t taken seriously by the other teachers at all and is almost treated like a little brother.

Current objective:

There’s a brief pain in the place you got hurt in that nightmare, following slight burning sensation. You are then suddenly standing in the street, surrounded by your peers. This looks like the town but something is off about it that you can’t quite put your finger on…The oddest thing for sure is a tower in the distance that’s not suppose to be there emitting a bright light. It is only landmark that stands out to you… Your objective is to go to that light as it’s your only lead, but be careful… it can be dangerous at night.

Oh no, the dark creatures of the nightmare have appeared. They're not super fast but the large number of them can easily surround and trapped you. You better avoid them or they will surely swarm you... Don't try hiding because they will always find you... You best bet is to keep running away from them. Don't let yourself get corner or you're doomed.
-------

You may start discussing; try to keep it RPG related. If have any questions feel free to post them as well and if I can I shall answer. I’ll probably start the RPG Saturday or Sunday to give the people reserved a chance to get their sign-up done before I start it.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yay! Okay... I think it's related to the "Current Objective" thing (which is a nice feature might I say), but I'll ask anyway... Is there anything that needs to be on the first post (when the RP's up)?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm sure we'll find that out once the RPG actually starts.

I hope this isn't going to get too chaotic with this many people involved...

So, I've been thinking. Since we live in dorms, do people have roommates? :3 If so, I think it might be funny for Cadence and Jamie to share a room. :p

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
It is just normal day in life of your character. It's the first Friday of the school year and you will continue on like normal. It will be a chance to get know your character and everyone else, and a little normal before the real excitement happens.

Nagito Komaeda: it's based on Persona in general, yes but if you have anything else to say send me a VM for this is for the people who joined the RPG.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ah, okay. I just wanted to ask to get ideas. But I have another question, is anyone going to put headers or something? 'Cause I will, even if everyone else won't. I'd also like an answer to Monster Guy's question, too. X/

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I didn't plan on it, but sure sound like fun way of interacting. Talk among yourselves if you want someone to be your roommate. Or you want to you can have a room that currently has no roommate or NPC.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
All right. (But did you miss the first part of the paragraph? ^^; )

Titan500

Solar Panels
Can students live outside of the dorms?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Get someone light, innocent or uptight (something around those lines) to room with Janna…it would scar said person for life! XD A combination of loud metal music, a Game of Thrones marathon, mechanic's tools scattered on the floor (very easy to step on), shameless sleeping in the nude, a hidden stash of alcoholic drinks, the danger of getting caught and dark, macabre stuff would really ruin that unlucky roomie. XD

Any takers? XD Janna's a normal girl alright, just a very free-spirited Northern European. XD

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Titan500

I think you can, since it said here:

InnerFlame said:
You are currently a high school student living here Sunlive Town whether it’s in the dorms or with relatives.

@*Jean Grey*

If Sura bunked with Janna, she'd just wonder what's with the mature show...and find a place to put all those tools. XP Even she knows some thongs are too dangerous too leave on the floor, not that she's any better.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ah, I see.

Anyway, who wants to dorm with Naomi the workalcoholic and her obsessions?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Not those tools! XD Mechanic's tools, hehe…she fixes her own motorcycle. XD Plus, some grease at times…XD It's a hazard because some of them can be painful to step on. XD

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Titan500

Sura could, but then Naomi would be bombarded by a not so well kept area and would have to wake Solarines up, because she sleeps in. XD

@*Jean Grey*

It's still not nice to stub your toe on. XP

Titan500

Solar Panels
Would Naomi's work make a bigger mess?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Probably. XD Seeing she's late for many things and thus hasn't got a lot of free time to clean up everything. XD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
And then Janna would have to welcome her to the wonderful world of Freestate Northern Europe and claim what she engages in is "perfectly normal entertainment". XD Perhaps try to persuade her to get a tattoo? XD

Naomi would probably have issues with Janna for beating up the student body president…in Janna's defense, the last thing she wants to be seen as is passive and doormat-like. XD

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Sura, for sure, will not get a tattoo. XP Besides, she'd think you're really just putting a tracking device on her.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hehe…that would be a cool thing to bring up...tracking devices, hehe! XD Basically, will Sura think that anyone who's her roomie is automatically sketchy? XD

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Anyone wants to bunk with Miaofa? They'd have to put with him watching nature shows in various languages and him muttering about the online courses that he's taking (free ones exist irl). We don't have many guys, lol.