• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, speaking of that. I might post again tomorrow if we haven't proceeded yet.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Somebody hand her a glass of wine! Or dance with her! XD Would a drunk Cadence be…weepy as well? XD

No clue. ^^; I don't usually plan their drunken state.

Cadence remind me of those colorful obnoxious Disney channel characters. lol

I'm just going to pretend to know what this means. ^^;

Schade

Metallic Wonder
meh, have you seen one drunk, you've basically seen them all.

If you have ever seen any of the newer Disney Channel shows, you should get what I mean. I only meant by appearance though. should have specified that.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I'm debating on whether or not to just wait until the time-skip, because Miaofa can't do much right now besides go home. I'd likely write a small (100 words) section that does say that he goes home. It's just that he has no reason to go to the party; unless someone has a suggestion...? He's more likely to say no thanks to a phone call than to go. ._.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Corrosion

Waiting for the timeskip would be better suited for your kind of character, in my opinion.

As for myself, if we haven't timeskip by the time I decide to post, I'll post soon.

EDIT:

@Monster Guy

My NPC, Agura "A" Furakas, would definitely relate to Cadence since his love died sometime too. XP

EDIT2:

Posted. Hope it's long enough to not break the rules... Also, Monster Guy, in case you don't notice, Solarines went up to talk to Cadence.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
My NPC, Agura "A" Furakas, would definitely relate to Cadence since his love died sometime too. XP

Good job Finn, remind everybody of their dead lovers whydon'tcha. That is a fantastic way to liven up a party. :p

I'm being interacted with in every RPG I'm in all of a sudden... xD I'll reply to that soon if the "scenery-change" doesn't happen first...

Titan500

Solar Panels
You know, these teens are drinking a lot.

Like a lot.

How much wine does Finlay have anyway?!

rotrum

Ice Cold
A lot of people brought their own. And by a lot of people, I mean Janna brought a lot of high proof stuff.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Monster Guy

Exactly. XD What a way to liven the party. XD

I don't know. It just seened like Solarines would go do what she did. XP

@Titan500

Yup, Janna probably was the one who brought most of the stuff. XD

Titan500

Solar Panels
All that cheap wine.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I have no idea what that means, but I think I get the gist of it.

By the ways, I start going to school tomorrow, so it might affect my posts. But I doubt it.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yup, Janna brought a lot of crazy stuff. XD Any of you can also mention brownies or cakes suspiciously dyed red, gold and green. XD Perfectly harmless, save for being laced with some alcohol…but Janna's and Blaine's sense of humour had a hand in making them look shadier than they are. XD

BTW Avenger, Janna's dad can't "kill" her…he isn't even in town, hehe. XD Celebrity plastic surgeon always has a lot on his plate, hehe…she's home alone! Well, with staff…who'd probably do the "killing" because they're likely to be stricter than Stein Mortensen, who doesn't punish or yell (he's very gentle and caring with his patients). If anyone would scold her, it would be the housekeeper and main caretaker, Sophia. XD

Niihyl

Posthuman
How was he supposed to know 50% of the people at the party have dead loved ones? :p

So has the twilight zone arrived? Can we see one another?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm wondering the same too, because I really, really, really want to post now. XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Yes, you can see each other and also the marks are now visible. For everyone, I have updated the current objective.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I have a question: Do they have their weapon with them? Or do they only have what they were last holding before they came to this place?

EDIT: And another question, can they see their Arcana Marks yet?

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ok in order ahem: No they do not have weapons yet, the last thing they were holding can be with them and as I mention in my last post here the marks are visible. Jamie can't see her own because where it is but it's seeable now.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Naomi's mark is present then.

Of course, seeing that it's under her clothes, it's technically not visible.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oops. How in the world did I miss that?! XD I'm gonna post sometime today, or soon. Whichever comes first. XD