• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Titan500

Solar Panels
Anyone else having the sneaking suspicion we're gonna be attacked?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wow. I go to sleep for 8 hours, and the whole thing literally blows up.
I'll update shortly. Enzio just fell asleep somewhere at the party. lol

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay! Posted! Solarines is just doing her thing. XD Hopefully this doesn't get dangerous. #sarcasm XP

Niihyl

Posthuman
No, what are the odds of things getting dangerous? About as likely as being magically teleported from your hone to a mysterious street filled with people from your school, amirite.

Half-naked, still sopping wet and still talks like he's the emperor or something. Finlay Belle-Rosendahl, everybody. Also I l've noticed that I excessively use semicolons, after reading myself quoted in other people's posts. I guess I've graduated from commasplosions, at least?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wait, he's still in party outfit? I figured since it is a dream, something should change but.. lol

Titan500

Solar Panels
It's not a dream, pretty sure.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Ops. I forgot that he doesn't have any shirt. XD Oh well, not that Solarines would be weirded out by it. XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
What happened while I was sleeping?

Guys, I think it might be helpful if everyone used the affected RPers thing... >.<

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, Iwas thinking the same thing. (though, I didn't do it anyway. Wolololo)
I'll edit my post to include it

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Monster Guy

Which is why I asked InnerFlame early on if the header could have that as mandatory.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Bolding a character's name works just as well.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
The place where Solarines is right now is at the top of the roof of Finn's house. How she got here started with after Cadence saying why she was upset.

I wish you would have waited for my reply first before you posted... I was going to do something different... ._.

I think this is bunnying actually...

Titan500

Solar Panels
Yeah, it basically is.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yeah, for my next post, I'm going to have to ignore the bunnied parts...

CharredDragon, if you could edit/delete yours that would he helpful.

I may or may not post today. Sunday is usually my busy day... (And honestly, I just posted yesterday. You can wait a bit... :p)

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Sorry. I'll edit it as soon as I get back from school. But what should I change the reaction into?

EDIT: Just saw InnerFlame's post and whoo-boy... She said dude... Big explosion incoming...! After school... XP

Last edited:

Minteh

It's so shiny!
So, we finally have our little hermit! xD

Got to catch up on the RP and the discussion thread, but I may be able to have a post out tonight at some point. Millie will probably be in her dorm room when it happens, she probably wouldn't have gone to the party anyways. She wouldn't have been all the comfortable there!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay Monster Guy, I just read your post but unfortunately I currently don't have the time to change my post. I'll change it as soon as school's done. Also, it might take a little longer until I post in the RP thread again.

By the ways, welcome to the RP Minteh!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
EDIT: Just saw InnerFlame's post and whoo-boy... She said dude... Big explosion incoming...! After school... XP

Oh I know, even though it is something Jamie would say; I figure it would upset her knowing about how sensitive she was about being thought as a guy. I like to press people buttons when I get the chance. I mean it would boring if everyone just held hand and skipped through the meadow.