• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting into it!

I hope my first post isn't too bad. I read through all the previous posts, and built mine up around that. I added what everyone else seemed to be adding so if there's anything wrong, or anything that doesn't quite match, lemme know.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@InnerFlame

I know, right? That's why it's so much fun! XD I can't wait until I get the post finished. Which might take a while unfortunately...

@Monster Guy

Okay! I've edited it! Hope you're okay with what I put. (Read again, in case)

What? You mean in the form of her Persona looking very much like her late love?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Speaking of Personas, depending on the character development of everyone, will we see them evolve into a new form or yadda yadda?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
All right! I've posted! And a whole lot sooner than the estimated time I thought I would post... Then again, it was just a response to InnerFlame's post. XP

Oh, and your post's fine Minteh. Nothing wrong about it at all.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@Monster Guy

Okay! I've edited it! Hope you're okay with what I put. (Read again, in case)

What? You mean in the form of her Persona looking very much like her late love?

It's fine. :)

Yeah, pretty much. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Soooooooooooo what is going to happen now? I don't think there is anything I can post until we get our move on

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Yes, yes I'll try to move it along soon. Just trying to give people who hadn't post a chance to do so. I'm trying not to leave too many people behind since we all have our different daily schedules and time zones. But when I feel I gave them a fair amount of time to get a post in or they post I'll push the group ahead.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I just read the post and Solarines is just gonna verbally brawl with Jamie. XD If those shadows hadn't showed up. XD I hope to post soon, but I have no idea of when exactly. Are their marks shining? Or is it the shadows' eyes?

Titan500

Solar Panels
From the Apathy Syndrome mention in the sign-up, I'm assuming that this RPG's probably got a lot of Persona 3 influences.

So speaking of Persona 3, I have a few Atlus resources that someone translated that might be interesting to check out. Their canonicity might not be 100%, but they're obtained from official Atlus club books and other official Atlus things and what-not. Of course, spoilers ahead.

Shadows, Tartarus, Persona Users
Nyx
Persona Users and the Velvet Room

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
@TheCharredDragon: They can verbally fight later if she still care enough. Yes, the marks are glowing... that is how you know they're nearby.

@Titan500: Oh yeah, I like the Apathy Syndrome mostly because I felt like I had a chance to save these people while in Persona 4 they were upright murdered... But I'm also using some ideas from Persona 4. I realized you mention Persona evolving and there could be some of that but only if they character really grows and has fully conquer or accept their troubles.

Also, I just added a little more to the Current objective.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Posted, hehe. XD Sorry for being so busy guys…design school has homework too. XD

Anyone could have scolded Janna, so I leave it up to you guys to decide who did…it seems more in-character for Finn, Cadence or Sura, though! XD There has to be slightly dense, impulsive and not-so-intuitive people alongside the smarter ones. XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Posted, hehe. XD Sorry for being so busy guys…design school has homework too. XD

Anyone could have scolded Janna, so I leave it up to you guys to decide who did…it seems more in-character for Finn, Cadence or Sura, though! XD There has to be slightly dense, impulsive and not-so-intuitive people alongside the smarter ones. XD

"Are you insane?! Run Janna, and don't you ever do something that stupid again!"

I don't think Cadence would use those exact words...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm not sure wether I should post now or not. Maybe later tonight

'kay, so I read Jeanie-Lou's post, and it made absolutely no sense. Wish me luck! lol

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I don't think Cadence would use those exact words...

Even if she's panicking a bit? ;) Surely she wouldn't sound so refined if she was in that situation and running away! XD Plus, there's no swear words, hehe…pretty normal-sounding scolding, actually. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
'Kay, so I'm gonna plot a post now. there is no way I can memorize everything that happened since my last post without making mistakes, so I'll shorten it down a lot. If any of you currently active could briefly fill me in, that would be great.

Edit: I posted now. Mon, if you don't like the ending, tell me, and I'll change it.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Oh, damn…AA left. :( Check his VMs. >.<

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well…Janna is pretty stupid. XD Would you prefer "daft" and "foolish"? XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Enzio is italian too. I need to learn basic italian now. lol
Also, Jeanie-Lou informed me that Avanger Angel left the RP?