• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Titan500

Solar Panels
Don't worry Mon, your track record is good enough to keep RPs going for longer than the usual time it takes for a Serebii RPG to die! I have faith in you.

And who would Naomi kill?

Nobody. For it would be criminal.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Crash & Charm

Even though Solatines is relatively bonkers, she wouldn't really kill anyone under normal circumstances (by normal, I mean, if they weren't being chased by monsters). But seeing that it isn't, then at some point she might suspect someone siding or being controlled by the enemy and would probably kill them. But even so, the chances of her actually doing it is like 1%, since she's really just a berserk softy.

As for the Mon's position as Co-GM, I don't mind really. I just really hope the RP doesn't die 'cause so many of the RPs I'm in die out. DX But a part of me thinks InnerFlame is missing because could've found a job and is settling in. Or her computer's busted, as in bits and pieces busted, and it's being repaired. That's what I think anyway.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Most Serebii RPGs don't live for too long.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I know. I've went through it myself. Which makes me hope even more that InnerFlame's okay and that the RP won't go down the drain...

Titan500

Solar Panels
InnerFlame logged on during the 15th, so it looks like she's fine.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yay!

Now she just needs to post in this thread so we can find out the fate of this RPG...

Titan500

Solar Panels
Indeed.

You know, I wish I could've made a non-Persona user NPCesque character to RP doing normal things while waiting for the current Persona users to resolve their situation.

Titan500

Solar Panels
InnerFlame hasn't been online since the 15th, so I suppose it falls to you now boss?