• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Shifting from one country to another screwed with year levels?

Thank goodness my character started in Italy then. xD I'll go with this.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, we got a discussion thread already? Cool..
I never spesified where Enzio lived, but I plan on it being either a Very ritzy appartment close to school, or a simple dorm. Likely the latter.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
The dorms are more fun. It keeps you involved with the other characters, and I don't have to show family members. I suck at coming up with names and stuff on the spot. The less NPCs I have to deal with the better. xD

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm thinking of having Sura live in a dorm too. But I wanna see if anyone's interested in bunking with her before making my post. XD (Yes, I make my first post days before the RP starts, usually)

Titan500

Solar Panels
The dorms are more fun. It keeps you involved with the other characters, and I don't have to show family members. I suck at coming up with names and stuff on the spot. The less NPCs I have to deal with the better. xD

Name them after historical figures. Like Desiderius or something. Milan is the capital of Lombardy, after all.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Besides, about the female-male ratio…only two of the girls are girly. XD The others are not, hehe. XD

I saw this coming. xD Few people in this forum have the balls to do a girly female. That's why I made that comment at the beginning of my Sign Up. xD

Name them after historical figures. Like Desiderius or something. Milan is the capital of Lombardy, after all.

I'm not sure about this. I'm not that big of a history buff. xD I mostly associate Milan with fashion. xD

CuriousHeartless

Well Kendell will be living with his family (Parents and older brother who is a graduate). Also, am I the only one with bad feeling about how many characters we have? The introductory posts will practically take up the first page of the RP all by themselves and as long as people stay active it can be easy to fall behind.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, there are a lot of players here. That being said, it should be pretty active, at least in theory.

I'm not too worried about the players, but I am used to relatively high player numbers. I think we should probably be fine, as long as everyone makes an effort to be considerate of people who might not be online.

Like me, because half of you seem to be active when I'm sleeping. XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ninja is correct, 19 isn't that big stretch for high school even without failing a grade. I actually graduated at 19 even though I'm a model student and was never held back. I think I started school at 5 instead of 4 and my birthday was in November so I was a year older than people when my birthday came. It's all depends on when you started school and your birthday it's complicated thing.

From my experience as American Students you go to school 5 days a week and you're free on weekends. From what I understand the Japanese (they're the only country I did research on the school system... it was a while back) have school on Saturday as well and their High School is only three years, however, this is not about them.

You typical have eight classes which for me alternated everyday you have four classes one day, four classes the next day. You are require to take a: Math, English, Social Studies, Science, and P.E. every year then you have three elective classes you can pick like Band, Home Economic, Art, and Psychology. You eventually need to take another Language class if you don't know already one, Spanish, French or another depending on the teacher working there and Junior and Senior take a Health class.

That's the general idea of school here, and unless you want to do research on it we don't have to be so critical about everything about the RPG. It just for fun, everything doesn't have to be 100% correct.

Jamie's is my exceptionally manly girl, I typical make tomboys because I am one so understand them better. But they've always have a quite large girly side despite that, like me.

Yes, yes there are more people than I thought would interested, but I'll do my best keep the RPG going at steady pace to not lose people but not stay stuck in one place for too long.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hehe, considering that Janna repeated a year, 19 turning 20 isn't a big deal. XD Being a 20-year-old high school student helps with Janna's archetype, though! XD She's the closest thing we have to Yosuke, except less clumsy and accident-prone. XD

How about we all just list 2-3 of our characters' preferred roomies (reasons optional) and 1-2 roomies for our character to avoid (again, reasons optional), then some may decide to get roomies who would get along with their characters, while others can pick clashing ones? XD

Last edited:
@InnerFlame: I think 100% accuracy might actually be a detriment in this case. After all, we'd have a lot more of people sitting bored in class and less of teenagers fighting monsters. =P

@No-One-In-Particular: Personally, I'm not too worried by the number of players. It's manageable, I think. I actually kind of like it, it means that there are lots of diverse characters and plenty of players to keep the game nice and active. The diversity in personalities and histories is especially interesting, and makes me wonder how how interactions will play out.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
As long as not all 18 of us are in the same location at the same time, where everybody is waiting on everybody else to post before we can finally move along, then we'll be fine.

How about we all just list 2-3 of our characters' preferred roomies (reasons optional) and 1-2 roomies for our character to avoid (again, reasons optional), then some may decide to get roomies who would get along with their characters, while others can pick clashing ones? XD

I haven't seen all the SUs yet, but so far, it looks like the only one Cadence has anything in common with is... Hope. xD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
If I were to pick as Jamie, she would prefer no roommate at all.

If she had to pick someone it would be Nao, they have similar strict, work harding kind of attitude so it should be easy for them to coexist.

She wouldn't want to but Jamie could probably deal with being with Solarines, they can talk sports and Vin, she seems quiet enough and will probably stay out of her way.

Jamie would just dread, the thought of staying with Robin who is too girly for likes or Cadence with all her pink & purple and love talk crap.

Janna..... Jamie would rather buy an apartment room on the far side Epohon City before ever even considering sharing a room with her... put some clothes on and throw out the drugs.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Nao'd probably be fine with basically anyone (except Janna. Naomi IS the Law Path.)

So Titan made a good point when we were talking. Adam kinda seems to be the only one not living in a dorm. I don't much mind either way, but would it be more convenient to edit that so he stays at the dorms? Easily done, and I'm not particularly attached to either possibility.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Vin would also prefer no room mate, but she could probably handle pretty much anything.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
She wouldn't want to but Jamie could probably deal with being with Solarines, they can talk sports and Vin, she seems quiet enough and will probably stay out of her way.

Okay... Didn't think you'd say that. But I'd like to point out that the only "sports" she's interested in is martial arts, and she's not really into the competitions that much. That is, after Jamie proves to Sura that she's not a spy. XD

Let's see... People that'd go well with Solarines? Well, she'd tolerate anyone she's stuck with, but that doesn't mean she'd get along splendidly. After all, she shows her affections and friendliness...differently sometimes.

Last edited: