• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@*Jean Grey*

Yes. XD She's watched too many spy, horror and sci-fi movies. But she was nearly kidnapped when she was little, so she's gone nuts from paranoia. XD

@Corrosion

Solarines would probably just go somewhere else than watch nature films. XD Yeah, which is kind of funny to me.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
We don't have many guys, lol.
That is incorrect, the sex scale has even out out there is same number of guys and girl accepted right now. Just people playing guys are not on right now.

Titan500

Solar Panels
It was pretty female-dominated at the beginning, but yeah stuff's equalised.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@InnerFlame

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

But anyways, anyone in particular wanna bunk with Suranuras and be weirded out by her insanity?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
And Janna might remind her of some of those shady movie characters that you can't trust, hehe. XD Don't tell me Sura would think that Cadence is sketchy! XD

Besides, about the female-male ratio…only two of the girls are girly. XD The others are not, hehe. XD

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Definitely. Especially the fact she's good likes to fix her bike, she'd think Janna's like Dr. Wily or Dr. Eggman. XD Yes. She'd even put Cadence in suspicion.

*nods* Uh-huh.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
@InnerFlame This is what I get for not paying attention. Sigh. But really, Miaofa doesn't really have a preference.

Ehh, I guess Miaofa would settle somewhere around ambivalent about the whole masculine/feminine stuff. He just goes along with that classification because it's what he's used to and it's the easiest.

Pyroli

Banned
Anyone wants to bunk with Miaofa? They'd have to put with him watching nature shows in various languages and him muttering about the online courses that he's taking (free ones exist irl). We don't have many guys, lol.

I feel like him and mitsuruRobin, might be a good match actually. He'd just have to put up with her cold exterior as the ice queen.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
I feel like him and mitsuruRobin, might be a good match actually. He'd just have to put up with her cold exterior as the ice queen.

Uh. The dorms would have to be co-ed, then, wouldn't they? Miaofa still wouldn't care though.

Titan500

Solar Panels
How much interaction does Robin like to have and how tolerant of workalcoholics is she?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Well, (I know you didn't ask but I'm saying this anyway) Solarines would try to tolerate her as long as sge doesn't piss hee off. XP

By the ways, can anyone explain me how high-school in USA works? I have a feeling I don't know a lot of it and there coupd be differences between USA and Philippine schools.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
High school in the United States is from Years 9 to 12 or 10 to 12.

9th Grade – Freshman Year, starting at 14 to 15 years of age
10th Grade – Sophomore Year, starting at 15 to 16 years of age
11th Grade – Junior Year, starting at 16 to 17 years of age
12th Grade – Senior Year, starting at 17 to 18 years of age.

(Thank you Wikipedia!)

rotrum

Ice Cold
I'm sad, Innerflame logged off minutes after I posted my sign-up XD.

I'm a bit confused about how the ages correspond to years since we have 19 year olds.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@Titan500

Thanks for that, Titan. :)

@rotrum

You were not the only one. XD

What do you mean by that?

Titan500

Solar Panels
Nineteen's not that old for a senior.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Started school a bit late?

Shifting from one country to another screwed with year levels?

Eirin's shady new drug?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Janna definitely had to repeat a year. XD Being older rather than younger works for her. XD

Of all the things I learned in high school, I never thought it would be knowledge of high school that was helpful. XD

Titan has it mostly correct, but there's a pretty significant variation in ages for each grade level. There are a bunch of reasons, but one of the big ones is date of birth. Depending on where it fell, a student might have started at a different time from similarly aged peers. Having to repeat a year could also be a reason, and integration from a school system not like an American high school could lead to starting at a different year than one should have. A senior, for example, could realistically be between 17 and 19 starting their senior year depending on a number of factors.

On another note, I'm amused to no end that Adam seems to be one of the few students not living in the dorms. XD

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
@The Highly Visible Ninja

Huh, I see... That helps a little, but I'm more concerned about what actually happens in high school, seeing as I've yet to be in one.

Why is it so funny?