• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Drifting into Darkness Discussion

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
After further consideration (and reading all of the other sign-ins)...

Vin would probably get along well with Solarines, and Robin

While her feelings about Jamie would be rather mutual, but she could grow to like her

and as far as Janna, and Cadence go Vin could survive and be fine but she would try to avoid either of them as much as possible

Nao would probably be her first pick as they could coexist without having too much interaction at all.

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Since the main leading topic is dormitory, I'd prefer Hope stay at home. The check in/check out process, as well as the random check-ups does not sound ideal for a game like Persona, where we would mostly be gone during most of these. Sorry if anyone wanted to room with him!

I'm very excited to start this RPG, but also very worried. I've seen a few phrases thrown around and I hope not to read them again, mainly the one in Solarines's sign up where she's "not stupid crazy" and this tendency to call lace, ruffles, pink "girly". These are probably going to be some of Hope's interests, but he most definitely identifies as male. At the same time, there's some really nice things like strong empowering characters, racial and sexual diversity, and room for interesting character development in the Role-Play.

Justin has probably bought the apartment complex he lives in through a combination of shrewd business deals and lots of money.

Low rates promised for friends and fellow students.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Justin has probably bought the apartment complex he lives in through a combination of shrewd business deals and lots of money.

Low rates promised for friends and fellow students.

The power of wealth!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Since the main leading topic is dormitory, I'd prefer Hope stay at home. The check in/check out process, as well as the random check-ups does not sound ideal for a game like Persona, where we would mostly be gone during most of these

At the start of the game, the characters don't know that there are going to be nightly shenanigans that would require them to be gone during these times...

Also, unless it functions differently here, isn't time usually frozen during the dark hour or whatever it's called? So it doesn't really matter anyway. xD

Titan500

Solar Panels
How connected to the canonical Persona universe are we?

Can we buy shares in the Nanjo Conglomerate?

Pyroli

Banned
Uh. The dorms would have to be co-ed, then, wouldn't they? Miaofa still wouldn't care though.

I'm assuming? Not sure though, I mean in the Persona 3 canon the main character does share a dorm with two girls and one dude.

How much interaction does Robin like to have and how tolerant of workalcoholics is she?

Robin enjoys quite a bit of interaction actually, although she can be a little hard to get used to due to her blunt nature. I don't think workalcoholics would be a problem considering Robin's need to get things done, although she is very leadership oriented.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Iwatodai Dorm is co-ed, but everyone has their own rooms. Except the dog.

Robin enjoys quite a bit of interaction actually, although she can be a little hard to get used to due to her blunt nature. I don't think workalcoholics would be a problem considering Robin's need to get things done, although she is very leadership oriented.
They might get along, I suppose.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Happy Halloween, folks! Looking forward to RPing with you all.

Finn would have no problem with most people as friends or dormmates, I think. There might be a bit of butting heads later down the line though. I think I counted three or four characters who have a tendency to take charge and lead. All with very different styles and personalities too. Which faction will win out, I wonder?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I thought I'd let everyone know that sometime in November I'd be going to school, so that they can find out my grade. So I have no idea if I can still put up posts during that time (I think starting November 10), but we'll see.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I thought I'd let everyone know that sometime in November I'd be going to school, so that they can find out my grade. So I have no idea if I can still put up posts during that time (I think starting November 10), but we'll see.

I'm not honestly sure what this means exactly. Finding out your grade?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
You see I didn't go to school very often, so my last "official" grade was Grade 2. Part of the reason why I didn't go to school was because I knew stuff higher than my grade for my age. So now my family's going to find out which grade I'm going to be in.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Ah, I see.

Well, good luck.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Sorry, these are not co-ed dorms. Seriously who would want teenage boys and girls to be in the same dorm where they have easy access to one another, just asking for trouble. There are two dorms one for boys and one for girls.

Because there's a bunch of them... student council members what are your position... Go!

Here's a list that I found-

President:
Vice President:
Treasurer: Justin Harken
Public Relations Director:
Recording Secretary:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Naomi for President. Gotta get all that extra work to feed her workalcoholism.

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Miaofa for recording secretary. He has super-neat handwriting and good listening skills. He'd also want to be in student council to look good on college apps.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Can't think of anyone to fill any of those positions... (Not that I understand in the first place... XP )

Niihyl

Posthuman
PR Director of course. If anyone's proselytizing, it's probably Finn.

Not ruling out a bloody coup d'etat against the current leadership though (Sorry Nao!). Vive la révolution! Qu'on lui coupe la tête!

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Can't think of anyone to fill any of those positions... (Not that I understand in the first place... XP )

Student Council/Student Government is a thing in many schools. The members, all students, are elected by their peers. Typically, there is at least one representative for each grade (high school, so we'd have 4 student reps). At least in my school, it doesn't do much.

:/

Niihyl

Posthuman
The student council tends to be more influential in Japanese media. And British boarding schools, I guess, where they have things like prefects and head boy/girl. Like Eton... or Hogwarts. Even in America, the student government often has a say in planning dances, assemblies and other events, as well as designing homecoming floats and doing other school spirit related stuff. Not completely useless!

Also, there was that boy from Janna's backstory, right? Who knows if he's still involved in student council after the whole assault and battery thing, but we might have known him.