• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Will be posting soon too. XD Also working on the rest of the Gaia Arcana, making edits as well as the others...currently at 12/18. XD

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Carina: Hey, wanna go do something stupid?

... uh, yeah, I hope you didn't go getting yourself killed there. Anyhow, finally posted and got action started for that group. I just had to make fun of Pertolope there. Maybe that'll become common for Carina; she has the ego for that.

Oh yeah, I've got this.

VI. Carina Dawson, Lovers
Persona: Undine
Weapon: Mace + round shield
Primary Element: Water/Status
Slash: -
Strike: -
Pierce: -
Fire: Strong
Ice: -
Lightning: Weak
Wind: -
Light: -
Dark: -

Skills:
Aqua- Single target water
Malaqua- Multi-target water
Dia- Single target healing

Next:
Dormant Rain- moderate chance to put enemies to sleep
Media- multi-target heal

Note: I would assume that Water would do similar damage to Ice, but this is what I set Undine up with originally.

Writer's block has killed me for the past half a month; hopefully that's over.