• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Shadoe Diego would be pretty much DX and be one of the most frightening figures

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well, I would rather not find out what Shadow!Ian would be like. I make messed up enough characters as is...

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Well, whether I include them or not is still up in the air. I may well, just because the concept is interesting and could be a good way to bring on some character development (potentially as a fuel for evolved Personae).

As for me, Shadow!Alistair and Shadow!Matt... hm... hard to tell what they'd be like.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Drake probably doesn't know that many people. the more probable ones would be Nodoka (since he is in the top 10 of his class), Leo (since he seems to be fairly social), and Alyssa (he'd be a regular at the bakery). He's probably seen Jennike, but his shyness probably would keep him from interacting with others.

As for Shadow Drake... That could be entertaining, to say the least.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
A dark and Twisted Alyssa? Okay, that will be interesting... Lol she will have a Hemlock theme if you include Shadow selves, I call it. THis will create an interesting character development point, most likely Alyssa finally realizing to but her darker emotions and past behind her once and for all.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I've been busy... and playing Pearl in my free moments. I gotta get off the comp shortly, but I plan to write an intro post this evening.

Carina's sociable and probably fairly popular; I never did decide if she became prom queen or not. She might have dated one of the guy characters, but I'll leave that up to you all to see if that happened. That could make for some interesting interactions. Otherwise, she's friendly with everybody.

Shadow Carina could be hilarious depending on who knows about her secret. Also, I was wondering this the other day... since Avalon's a supernatural realm, would the characters appear as they are or as they perceive themselves to be (like wearing a trademark or favorite outfit)?

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Perception of how they appear to be. Avalon's within the realm of the subconscious, it works by your self-image with regards to how you appear inside it.

At this point just basically gonna let you guys interact. Still hoping someone pops into the cafe so Alistair has someone to talk to, but I'm not really determined to make that happen. And yeah, in any case, once I feel we've had plenty of good old interaction, we'll be heading into Avalon.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hm...maybe I will make Ian head to the cafe. He should get in on the interacting fun.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait, pajamas? >.< Well that would be embarrassing for some...especially for guys who wear full sets of striped pajamas. XD

I think a TvTropes page is in order. XD As usual for the RPs I join. XD Give me a while.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Oh god...

Anway, I will try and see if I can drag Ian to the cafe or something for some interaction later tonight.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Wait, pajamas? >.< Well that would be embarrassing for some...especially for guys who wear full sets of striped pajamas. XD

I think a TvTropes page is in order. XD As usual for the RPs I join. XD Give me a while.

Jean you ninja you. I was just thinking about a TV Tropes page.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Nick would sleep in his underwear. I don't know if that would be better or worse than him wearing striped pajamas. :/

As for shadow Nick, I can't imagine him being that diffrent from Nick himself, other than being evil and all. Maybe it would take some of his more negitive traits and turn them up to 11? (Oh god, an extremely evil, chaotic, and horny version of Nick! RUN!)

Liltwick

Jean, thank you for doing that XD. Can you do Alyssa's Tropes Please? I don't have an account...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Sure. XD It's no prob. XD

Liltwick

Well, let me PM you what tropes I think would fit her, alright?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
^ It's quite easy to make one. :p

Leo also sleeps in his underwear. Red boxers to be specific. :p Unlike Nick though, it'd probably be fansevice for some people. xD

Yay a Tvtropes. I already have a few tropes to add to Leo.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Ugh. Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. Currently suffering from a minor writers block and the like. Hopefully I can get one up maybe later tonight or tomorrow.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Janna sleeps in either a black cropped tank and a black thong, a short black silk robe, or in the buff. XD

Eh, underwear and boxers can't be more embarrassing than striped pajamas on a dude! XD

CR: Sure, drop me a PM. XD I know one of tropes is "Something About a Rose" though. XD