1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Persona: Fallen Paradise (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by storymasterb, Aug 13, 2012.

1. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Here's one for Diego. I tried to maintain the balance while still showing his leniance toward magic.

ATK: 7
    INT: 9
    VIT: 8
    AGI: 8
    LUK: 7
    DEX: 7

2. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

How about;

ATK: 6
    INT: 10
    VIT: 6
    AGI: 9
    LUK: 9
    DEX: 7

I was on the verge of maxing out her luck, but then it would've totaled to 48.

At the suggestion of *JG*, I've decreased her VIT and increased her AGI.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  3. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Fairy type Trainer

Leo

ATK: 6
    INT: 8
    LUK: 10
    DEX: 8

If he were a Pokemon, his ability would either be Serene Grace, or Super Luck. (Making him a Togekiss, lol.)

Lilly

ATK: 7
    VIT: 7
    AGI: 7
    DEX: 10

You may be wondering why ATK is only 7 when her Persona has physical skills? The attacks aren't as effective as most Physical attackers, but they come with a chance of inflicting a status. She uses statuses to weaken her foes before finishing them off.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  4. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Hmm.... didn't think of that. I reckon probably by our persona. Also, nice XD. Diego would have... either Magic Guard or Technician. Then again, if he was in Dream World, probably Mold Breaker XD

5. *Jean Grey*

*Jean Grey* Night Triumphant

Thought of a fourth choice for Janna. XD This time, without the average of Hati's and her intelligences but reflective of her real one and factoring in Skoll's relative sturdiness in comparison to Hati's, which I overlooked. XD

Spread A (Not indicative of her actual intelligence):
    ATK: 10
    VIT: 3
    AGI: 10
    LUK: 6

Spread B (In the middle):
    LUK: 5
    DEX: 9

Spread C (If one factors in her intelligence in addition to Hati's):

Spread D (Indicative of her actual intelligence. Adds Skoll's relative durability):
    INT: 7
    VIT: 5

Now, help me pick the best out of these. XD Or you can also tweak and make her a better one. XD

As for her ability? Hmm...those Personae, 6' height, Death motif, nose ring, dark history of the Arcana...either Intimidate or Aftermath. XD

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  6. Pir8Heart

Pir8Heart ƸӜƷ

I always felt Janna was the Big Guy of the group, despite her agility. XD I'd align her more towards D, I suppose. =3

7. Monster Guy

I'd go for B or C tbh.

8. Liltwick

Liltwick Life Cheating Game

Alyssa's Stats

VIT: 4

Yea... She doesn't have good GEN VIT or LUK

For Abilities, I'd either give her Anger Point (Which would work well with her) and Hustle, with Regenerator as her DW.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  9. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

Alistair:

ATK: 8
    INT: 6
    LUK: 3
    DEX: 5

Basically an offensive powerhouse, but his luck sucks and he's not that dextrous.

Matt:

ATK: 9
    VIT: 9
    AGI: 4
    LUK: 3
    DEX: 3

This one's basically massive offensive traits and tankiness, but Nidhoggr/Matt suck in agility and dexterity, and Matt's luck is hardly anything high.

As for Abilities, Blaze for Alistair, since one of his big things is that the more dangerous things get for him, the more determined he gets to overcome them. As for Matt, Analytic, since he's relatively slow on the attack but is more able to identity probable weaknesses and exploit them.

10. *Jean Grey*

Not all your stats add up to 46 or 47...too underpowered. XD Alistair should probably have 10 ATK and 9 to INT and AGI. XD Alyssa's doesn't add up to 46 or 47 too. XD

11. Manaphy Mare

Manaphy Mare 1000 Words

I've figured out Drake's stats, if anyone has a different take though, feel free to post your thoughts.

ATK: 2
    VIT: 7
    LUK: 8

Drake isn't strong at all, but he has a sharp mind.

12. Monster Guy

Sorry Manaphy and SoulMuse. I went ahead and posted... >_>

Anyone feel free to notice Lilly trying to not be noticed. xD

13. Liltwick

Liltwick Life Cheating Game

I fixed up Alyssa's stats everyone.

14. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

...aaand Louise is already at odds with Alyssa. Looks like Diego is getting that harem that DVB wanted, complete with the mild infighting.

Also, I hate to be that guy, but we're kinda on the verge of some Avalon action, if only the main thread could get some posts moving. There's even somewhat-conflicting suggestions to throw support behind. All this character discussion here is great, but we need to give the main thread its due.

Also also, since I'm a sucker for these sorts of things:

ATK: 5
    VIT: 5
    AGI: 9
    LUK: 8

46 seems like too high of a stat total for 6 values of 1-10, though - the average should logically be about 5-6 per stat, so the total should be around 30-36. The current suggestion averages us at 8pts. each, and by extension people are maxing stats all over the place, while a slightly-below-average 4 is seen as terrible. A more reasonable distribution for Louise would look more like this:

ATK: 4
    INT: 7
    LUK: 5

15. Monster Guy

I agree!

I hate to be THAT guy, but I really want to summon my Personae (Personas?) already. It's been weeks! >_>

You have a point here...

16. *Jean Grey*

Damn, I want to summon Janna's Personae already too! XD I almost feel her agony. XD

17. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

So when are we going to summon out Persona?

18. Monster Guy

I can't say for certain, but I think now's a pretty good time. :p

Now, someone get injured so Leo can heal you. xP *shot*

19. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

In my next post I'll have Matt bring out Nidhoggr and from there it's free game for everyone without them to bring out theirs.

So we're divided into groups. Five, four groups of four, one group of three. You'll be menaced by Shadows and you can't escape the area due to a barrier of shadows. The shadow barriers are basically unmoving Shadows so you can use your Personae, spells and weapons to attack them and break through them to try and join back up with the others (though you likely won't reach them due to perspective screws and other fun stuff). Alistair and Matt have the first two groups. I kinda intentionally left it vague as to who's where, so we can kinda just sort it out.

Group 1:
    Alistair, ?, ?, ?

Group 2:
    Matt, ?, ?, ?

Group 3:
    ?, ?, ?, ?

Group 4:
    ?, ?, ?, ?

Group 5:
    ?, ?, ?

Basic aim once everyone's got their Personae will be to head up to the gates of the citadel on the assumption that everyone's heading there. For now it's jusyt fighting Shadows and awakening Personae.

20. Monster Guy

I'll throw Leo and Lilly in whichever group I like best. As there seems to be no difference between them, other than the people in them. :p

Also, both my characters need to summon Personae, and I'll likely have it as two separate posts, so I'll wait until it's time before I post again.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012